The Codex Of Power is a system that allows players to collect Legendary Aspects. These Legendary Aspects can then be used on your character’s equipment to make your character more powerful. And yes, some Legendary Aspects are class and build-specific, while others can be used on any build.
How Does The Codex Of Power WorkI have compiled the working of Codex Of Power in the following points:
- Codex Of Power contains reusable Legendary Aspects earned in Diablo 4.
- Aspects don’t get destroyed when used on equipment from the Codex. You can make use of the Aspects in the Codex Of Power as many times as you like.
- Codex Of Power can only be used on Rare or Legendary pieces of equipment.
- To imprint the aspects on the equipment, you will have to make use of the Occultist
- Whenever you use the aspects on a rare piece of equipment, the equipment turns legendary. If you use it on a piece of legendary equipment, then only the power is changed.
Drawbacks Of The Codex Of Power
However, the developers had to implement a limiting factor in the system to restrain it from being too powerful. I have included those restrictions/drawbacks below:
- The first drawback is that the Codex Of Power will always implement the lowest possible variant of power. For example, you have an aspect that allows you to deal 20% to 40% extra damage. In this case, the Codex Of Power will always implement the 20% bonus. While if you find a 40% aspect, you can implement the 40% one on your equipment.
- The second drawback is that not all of the Legendary Aspects are available in the Codex Of Power. So, you might not be able to make use of this system if you are looking for a specific aspect.
How To Obtain Legendary AspectsBelow are the steps that I suggest you should take to get a hold of the Codex Of Power:
- First, you need to get a variety of Legendary Aspects. The way you do that is by completing dungeons.
- However, you will have to do it twice, as the first time you complete a dungeon, it is unlocked for later use.
- When you make use of it later, you will be able to know which Legendary Aspect you will gain as a reward.
- Furthermore, you will be able to pick and choose the aspect that you require, but only after you have completed the dungeon for the first time.
Also, if you need help locating the dungeons, then make use of our Diablo 4 All Dungeon Locations guide. Furthermore, you also might want to take a look at our Diablo 4 All Waypoints guide, as it will help you to move more efficiently between the dungeons.
In conclusion, the Codex Of Power is an excellent system introduced in Diablo 4 as it allows the players a sense of customization. This is because the players are able to make use of it to mix and match. They are able to implement their desired aspects on their equipment, and it is a great way to make their build more efficient and powerful.
Once Diablo 4 is released, the players will truly appreciate the depth that the Codex Of Power provides in combination with other features and systems. And with this, I bring my guide on Codex Of Power to an end.
- Diablo 4: All Holy Cedar Tablets Choices
- How To Craft In Diablo 4
- Diablo 4: Talent Tree Calculator
- Diablo 4: How To Get Spectral Charge Mount
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍