Spectral Charge Mount in Diablo 4 serves as a fast and efficient mode of transportation within the game’s vast world of Sanctuary. It offers increased movement speed and can even boost your defensive stats.
How To Get The Spectral Charge MountAfter capturing the Kor Dragan, you can start the Gathering Legions event in Diablo 4, and you can receive Ghastly Reins as a loot drop. Using these Ghastly Reins, you will be able to add the Spectral Charge mount to your stable.
Follow my steps to do so:
- The Gathering Legions event can be completed at Kor Dragan in the Diablo 4.
- Fractured Peaks has three Strongholds, and Kor Dragan is one of them.
- Kor Dragan can be found northwest of Kyovashad and northeast of the Menestad Waypoint in Fractured Peaks.
- If you are below level 25, I will not recommend that you go to the Stronghold alone.
Gathering Legions EventAfter successfully recapturing Kor Dragan from the vampire enemies, players will become eligible to take part in the Gathering Legions event in Diablo 4. This task is completely independent of the Stronghold.
- The Ghastly Reins event in Diablo 4 spawns randomly, requiring players to wait in their world for it.
- Once triggered, return to Kor Dragan to complete the event and receive the Ghastly Reins.
- Locate the Ghastly Reins in the inventory and activate them by clicking on the item’s box.
- A prompt appears, indicating “Reward Gained: Mount. Visit a Stablemaster to equip.”
- To equip the spectral charge mount, visit a Stablemaster marked on the map by the horse icon.
- Speak to the Stablemaster to view and equip the Spectral Charge mount in the stable.
Are Other Mounts Available In Diablo 4?
At first, I didn’t think there would be other mounts, but there are. Progress the campaign and complete Mount: Donovan’s Favor to gain access to mounts. Players can complete a quest called Donovan’s Favor to gain access to the Spectral Charge and other mounts in Diablo 4.
It is currently unknown when exactly the Donovan’s Favor quest will become available in the game.
Knowing where to acquire spectral charge should be helpful for players. I actually prefer the Spectral Charge mount as it is fast and comes in handy.
If you’ve not yet decided on which class to choose, you can read the guide on All Classes and get your pick. However, there are differences between some classes. You might want to read the guide on Best PvP Classes to gain superiority over other players. And if you plan to go solo, the guide on Best Solo Class will surely help you.
- Diablo 4: BEST Rogue Build
- Diablo 4: BEST Barbarian Build
- Diablo 4: BEST Druid Build
- BEST Diablo 4 Sorceress
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍