There are four ingredients that you need to acquire to complete the Across the Realms Favor in the God Of War Ragnarok. One of those ingredients is Prongfruit which is located in Svartlfhiem. However, players often miss this ingredient as its exact location is confusing and the steps to complete the quest can be daunting at first glance.
Across the Realm Overview
During his journey, Kratos will come across a cooking book that has a list of ingredients. Kratos needs to get his hands on all of these ingredients to cook a meal and grab his reward.
Here are the steps which you need to follow to get Prongfruit.
- Prongfruit is in the Svartalfheim which is one of the nine realms in God of War Ragnarok.
- More precisely, you will have to find the Prongfruit in the Forge region in the north of the Myrkr Tunnels of the Svartalfheim.
- To reach north of the Myrkr Tunnels, take the wooden mine train to the top of the mountains.
- When you reach the top of the rocky mountains, you’ll see the wooden path, follow this path and tilt a little towards the northeast to check different routes.
- If you see an opening on the right, go into this opening and leave the wooden path and go forward.
- If you see green heart-shaped graffiti, it’s a sign that you are on the right path.
- After a few seconds of traveling, you’ll see the glowing Prongfruit right next to the Nornir chest.
- Go and get this ingredient.
Completing Across the Favour
As mentioned, there are four ingredients in this sidequest. One of them is Prongfruit and the rest are Nordic Gourd found in Midgard, Elven Cap in Alfheim, and Bantam Melon in Vanaheim. All of these ingredients are spread out in and around 4 out of 9 realms of God of War Ragnarok. This quest will start once you get to Midgard.
- Although these ingredients are a bit difficult to acquire, we strongly recommend using Mystic Gates efficiently during your journey, you can collect them easily.
- When you have acquired all these ingredients, return to the Eternal Campfire.
- After coming back to the Eternal Campfire, get a cooking pot to prepare the meal.
- Once you have cooked all these ingredients, the meal will be prepared and the Across the Realms Favour will be completed.
- With this, a reward of 1,000 Kratos XP, 350 Freya XP, and a warm meal of Comfort will be awarded.
- The Meal of Comfort will enhance Kratos’ stats by 5.
If you follow these steps, you will easily get to the God of War Ragnarok Prongfruit location. With that said, Across the Realms is one of the many quests in the game that requires a lot of traveling and searching. However, if you use the Mystic Gates effectively in your journey you can easily shorten your game time and travel in this quest.
Talking about God of War, check out our article God Of War Ragnarok Best Runic Attacks. It will showcase some of the best Runic attacks in the game that you can use. Also, if you want to know all 4 troll locations in the game then check out this guide on All Troll Locations. Last, but not least, take a look at the Best Shields in God of War Ragnarok ranked from best to worst to see what you should choose according to your playstyle.
- God Of War Ragnarok: All NG+ Changes
- God of War Ragnarok: Best Atreus Skills
- God Of War Ragnarok Best Skills
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍