Walter Londra is the major antagonist of Horizon Forbidden West Burning Shores. He also appears as an unseen antagonist in Horizon Forbidden West. Players will be required to fight Walter Londra in order to progress further in Burning Shores DLC. The fight itself is quite straightforward. However, it can be overwhelming if you don’t choose the right weapons to counter him.
Where To Find Londra
We encountered Londra’s boss right after Horus in Horizon Forbidden West and expect that you will find the same.
To get to the boss, you will have to follow Sylens. Aloy will come to know that he is located on the Coast in the far South. Sylens will guide you to that area, and this region is also called the Burning Shores.
- Burning Shores was once Los Angeles before the destruction, and now it’s just a giant wreck where you will all be able to fight and defeat Londra.
- In order to get to the boss, we first defeated Horus, who was the giant pet machine that Walter had created to make new robots.
After successfully defeating Horus, the players will be able to go into the sea and enter Horus to reach Londra.
Before you can fight Londra, you will have to find Horus and defeat it in Horizon Forbidden West.
You will be able to locate him in the southern part of the area near the volcanoes. There will be a Hollywood sign nearby where you will be able to find the boss.
- After finding him, you will have to fight him in order to trigger the main boss fight. In the starting phase, you will have to deal with the cooling systems of Horus.
- Make sure to avoid his incoming attacks as much as you can and keep healing items and consumables to help you restore your health.
- The best way to counter him is by using long-range attacks. Make sure to destroy the Heat Sinks of the boss whenever you see them by shooting an arrow at them.
- You should attack his legs first to make him more vulnerable to damage.
- Furthermore, you should also avoid charged Thunder attacks, which can cause heavy damage if not dodged properly.
- After defeating him, you will be able to fight Walter Londra.
The boss fight itself is quite easy, and the players will be able to defeat him with the right strategies without much effort.
As soon as you enter the boss fight, you will see lots of cables in that area. You will be required to shoot all the cables in that area to get to the boss.
- These cables will be protecting the Power Distributors, who are also the main energy source of Londra and its powerful attacks.
- The more power cables you will be able to shoot, the more power distributors will be revealed.
- However, during this process, Londra continuously tries to attack you in order to stop you from destroying the power distributors.
Most of his attacks will include highly powerful energy waves and electricity charges that can cause serious damage.
He will also use a series of Electric Shockwaves to stop you from destroying the power distributors. Every so often, he will use attacks like Electric Blasts and use the floor panels to heat up and cause you damage.
While you are shooting down the power cables, make sure to keep a distance, as you will also get damaged when they explode.
- After shooting down enough Power Cables, the power distributors will be revealed as they come out of the ground.
- This will allow you to attack the power distributors on the floor.
- Keep in mind that any ranged attacks you deal with on these power distributors will have no effect in destroying them.
- Therefore you can only use melee weapons to attack them and break them down.
- After you have defeated all the power distributors, you will be able to see a Main Core. This main core is a very crucial part of the boss fight, and you will be required to destroy it as well.
However, this is also the part where Londra will get much more powerful in his attacks and will try to keep you away from the main core as much as possible.
There will also be a lot of cables emerging from the main core that you need to shoot down in order to destroy it.
However, unlike before, there will be a certain type of force field around the cables and the main core that will protect them from damage and make it way harder for you to destroy them.
- Furthermore, Londra will attack you with attacks like electric blasts and highly powerful Electric Shock waves that can eat up quite a lot of your HP.
- The best tip here is to avoid them as much as possible and keep shooting down the cables until the Force Field gets destroyed.
- When this happens, the cables will become vulnerable to your attacks, and you will be able to shoot them down to destroy them completely.
- After successfully destroying the cables, you will have to go to the main core and destroy it using a melee weapon. This will conclude the Walter Londra boss fight and allow you to proceed further.
Summing It Up
With this, we conclude our detailed guide on how to defeat Walter Londra in Horizon Forbidden West. While you are at it, don’t forget to check out our detailed guide on how to use auto loot in Horizon Forbidden West And all new machines introduced In the DLC. We have also curated a detailed guide on how to start the burning shores and Requirements for the game. You can also check out our guide on all black box locations in Horizon Forbidden West.
While you are at it, don’t forget to check out our detailed guide on the best bows in Horizon Forbidden West, which will help you fight the boss. You can also check out our guide on door code location and the Story of Horizon Forbidden West.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍