During Act 2 of BG3, the quest marker for “House With Flowers” can persistently remain on the map, leading players to question whether it’s a glitch. This issue is connected to Oliver, a character involved in the quest, who eventually disappears. Despite Oliver’s absence, the indicator for the quest’s location continues to be displayed on the map.
What Is House With Flowers Quest Marker?
Although the “House with Flowers” map marker’s presence may seem unclear (a common occurrence in Baldur’s Gate 3), it’s not actually a glitch. The positive aspect is that if you probably have already finished the portion of the quest related to Oliver, you can skip through that section.
Furthermore, when the quest line finishes, you’ll have the opportunity to recruit Halsin and make him your companion in Baldur’s Gate 3.
How To Clear House With Flowers Quest Marker In BG3To remove the lingering quest marker for House With Flowers BG3, you must complete a separate quest in the area involving the Druid Halsin and a sleeping man at the Last Light Inn.
- Visit the inn and talk to Jaheira to learn about Art Cullagh’s injuries.
- Ask Art Cullagh about his trauma.
- Discuss Art Cullagh’s situation with Halsin at camp; he offers to help.
- Retrieve a Battered Lute from the House of Healing.
- Go back to Art Cullagh and use Battered Lute on him. This will wake him up.
- Follow the Marker and meet Halsin by the Lakeshore.
- Halsin will open the portal to go to Shadowfell.
- Defeat waves of enemies till Halsin returns from Shadowfell via the portal.
- Halsin joins your party after these challenges.
- You will discover that Oliver is a shadow version of Thaniel.
- Return to the House With Flowers with Halsin.
- Find Oliver and talk with him to complete the quest.
- If Oliver doesn’t respawn, try attacking him where the voice is coming from to trigger the next step.
- The map marker clears after completion.
Is The Quest Marker A Glitch?
Many people on Reddit and Steamcommunity raised questions about it being a bug or glitch. However, The Act 2 House With Flowers quest marker does not disappear on the map because of a quest linked with it that requires further completion.
While playing hide and seek with Oliver might seem like the end, the quest continues with a storyline involving Druid Halsin and Art Cullagh at the Last Light Inn. This is not a glitch but rather a continuation of the quest’s narrative.
That’s everything you need to know to clear the House with Flowers quest marker. The fun fact is you can romance Halsin as a Bear, which is known as the notorious Bear Scene in Baldur’s Gate 3.
Aside from this weird scene, there are a lot of options when it comes to romance considering All Romance Options mostly involve species with humanlike appearances. So make sure you create the best character with the Character Creator at the start, so you will not fall behind in appearance.
- Baldur’s Gate 3: BEST Skills
- Baldur’s Gate 3: The Best Sorcerer Class Spells
- Baldur’s Gate 3: BEST Karlach Build
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Can You Use The Rope?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍