Grizzbolt is an electric pal, great for battles due to his combat skills, but to capture him in Palworld is no easy task. Grizzbolt is useful in battle and suitable for many works, so having him in your inventory can be helpful.
You can watch this video from eXputer’s YouTube channel for additional info and tidbits regarding Grizzbolt:
How To Capture GrizzboltHere are some things to keep in your inventory to capture Grizzbolt:
- Pals: I suggest you use Dumud and Anubis, as they have good-range attacks and can inflict great damage.
- Spheres: Make sure to use Giga Spheres to boost your chances of capturing Grizzbolt.
- Armor: Wear Thunder-resistant armor, as Grizzbolt’s electric attacks deal a lot of damage.
Once you reach the Pal Sanctuary, search around till you find Grizzbolt. I recommended going to this island at night as it increases the chances of Grizzbolt spawning.
- Summon your Pal: Fight him using your pal and try attacking him from a distance to bring its health down to 20%.
- Throw a Sphere: Aim at Grizzbolt’s back for increased chances of capturing it.
- Summon Back: Make sure to summon your current pal back so it doesn’t kill Grizzbolt before you capture it.
Location Of GrizzboltThis rare pal can only be found on Pal Sanctuary, south of the starting location. Pals like Nitewing and Vanwyrm are useful for traveling across the sea to the island.
Stats Of Grizzbolt
|Handiwork and Lumbering Lv2 | Transporting and Generating Electricity Lv3
|Can be ridden. Can fire a minigun rapidly while mounted.
|Spark blast | Shockwave | Lightning Claw | Lightning Streak | Tri-Lightning | Lightning Strike | Lightning Bolt
|Electric Organ and Leather
Grizzbolt is a strong Pal, which is good to have around for battles. With its skills like shockwaves and lightning strikes, Grizzbolt can be useful for later boss encounters. Not only fighting, but Grizzbolt also has multiple work suitability to keep this pal around in your base.
Grizzbolt is not the only pal that you should be looking out for. Learn about the legendary Pals and get the most dangerous pals. Another pal you can try to capture is the Mammorest, King of the Forest, who probably has the best AoE attacks.
- Palworld: How To Find And Capture Kingpaca
- Palworld: How To Obtain Sulfur
- Palworld: Bushi Location And How To Capture It
- Palworld: How To Capture And Breed A Jormuntide Ignis
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍