In Chapter 4 of RE4 Remake, players can initiate the golden egg hunt side quest just before the boat near Del Lago Lake. Players will have to find the golden egg in a small area of the lake.
- The golden egg hunt side quest in RE4 Remake can be initiated at the place where players fuel the boat.
- To find the golden egg, players must head to the area directly west of the lake.
- Once players are there, they can find the golden egg glistening behind a bush.
- Now, head to the Merchant to complete the golden egg hunt side quest.
- Completing the golden egg hunt side quest will reward players with x3 Spinel, which can be exchanged for valuable items.
- In addition, players can also sell the golden egg to the Merchant to obtain 9000 pesetas.
- The golden egg can also be used during the Ramon Salazar boss fight to inflict heavy damage on him.
You should watch our Golden Egg Request video here if you want to grasp the idea behind it quickly.
RE4 Remake Golden Egg Side Quest
- Players can initiate the golden egg side quest at the place where players have to fuel the boat in RE4 Remake.
- The quest requires players to give the golden egg to the Merchant.
- Many players are curious as to how to find the golden eggs in RE4 Remake.
- The answer is players need to head to the area directly east of Del Lago Lake.
- Once players are at this location, they will be able to find the golden egg glistening behind a bush posted below.
- The area is pretty small, so finding the golden egg is simple.
- Once players have obtained the golden egg, they can head to the Merchant to finish the egg hunt side quest in RE4 Remake.
- In addition, killing the Del Lago monster is required to finish this quest.
- If players progress too far ahead and miss the lake, they can also obtain the golden egg from Salazar’s Throne in the Castle.
- Players can obtain x3 Spinel for completing the golden egg hunt side quest.
- In addition, players can obtain 9000 Pesetas for selling the Golden Egg.
Using Golden Eggs Against Ramon Salazar In RE4 Remake
Players can chuck the golden egg at Ramon Salazar’s boss fight to inflict heavy damage on him. This can make the entire encounter very easy, so keep that in mind.
Capcom has delivered a masterpiece of a horror experience once again with Resident Evil 4. Expanding upon the story, combat, and the world, RE4 is now more cohesive with much more replayability. The game also boasts fine graphics and a solid PC port. In addition, with the separate ways DLC that is currently in development, fans can rest assured of a horror experience that will last for decades.
And there you have it; with our guide, you will be able to learn how to find golden eggs in RE4 Remake and finish the golden egg hunt side quest in no time.
Check out our guide on how to get the LE5 SMG in RE4 Remake. In addition, if you wish to unlock the cat ears for Leon and Ashley, check out our guide. Make sure you check out our guide on the Striker Shotgun. Also, read our guide on how to solve the treasury sword puzzle. Lastly, take a look at our best weapons in the RE4 Remake guide to learn the META of the game.
- RE4 Remake Jewel Theif
- Resident Evil 4 Wall With Four Slots Puzzle
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Riot Gun
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Infinite Rocket Launcher Location
- RE4 Remake: How To Catch Lunker Bass
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍