RE4 Remake Salazar Boss Fight emerges as a pivotal antagonist moment whose presence shapes the trajectory of the game. As the primary adversary in Chapter 12, Salazar’s sinister intentions and malevolent actions propel the narrative forward, placing both Leon and Ashley in grave danger. That is why understanding Salazar’s attack patterns will give you an edge in devising strategies to defeat the boss faster & easily.
- RE4 Remake Salazar Boss Fight takes place in Chapter 12.
- The boss fight against Salazar is a significant turning point in the game’s narrative and determines the fate of Leon and Ashley.
- Phase 1 of the fight tests the player’s resilience, adaptability, and resourcefulness.
- Phase 2 of the fight increases the stakes, introduces new attack patterns, and pushes the player to their limits.
- Follow these best strategies to defeat Ramon easily in the game:
- Position yourself near the undamaged column in the arena for cover from Salazar’s attacks in both phases.
- Use a rifle or pistol with upgraded damage for precise, long-range shots targeting the boss’s yellow eye or body.
- Be prepared for different acid spray attacks, and adapt your hiding position accordingly to avoid damage.
- In Phase 2, watch out for acid pods, and shoot them from a distance to avoid damage and potentially gain resources.
- Take advantage of brief moments when Salazar positions himself on the ground to use more powerful weapons like the Magnum or Shotgun.
- Maintain a steady pace, adapt to the boss’s increased speed and aggression in Phase 2, and be prepared for a longer battle compared to Phase 1.
- The intensity of the boss fight solidifies Salazar’s role as a formidable opponent.
- Ramon’s Lip Rouge is a valuable item obtained after defeating Salazar, which can be sold for in-game currency.
- Two notable trophies or achievements can be unlocked after defeating the boss: “No Thanks, Bro!” and “You Talk Too Much!.
Ramon Salazar In Phase 1
The first phase of the Ramon Salazar boss fight holds great significance in the overall narrative of Resident Evil 4. As the main antagonist of Chapter 12, Salazar’s battle represents a critical turning point in the story, where Leon faces a formidable enemy who has kidnapped Ashley.
- This encounter tests Leon’s resilience and adaptability in the face of an adversary who displays impressive mobility and a diverse range of attacks.
- The battle against Salazar is crucial in determining the fate of both Leon and Ashley and serves as a memorable encounter that challenges the player’s skills and resourcefulness.
|Continuous Acid Spray||Salazar spits a continuous stream of acid, which can be avoided by hiding near the undamaged column.|
|Shotgun Acid Spray||The boss spits acid in a shotgun-like blast, covering a wider area.|
- Position yourself near the undamaged column on the side of the arena.
- This location provides cover from Salazar’s acid spray attacks and allows you to shoot at his weak spots effectively.
- Use a rifle or a pistol with upgraded damage for precise, long-range shots.
- Focus on hitting Salazar’s yellow eye or body whenever he is not performing an acid spray attack.
- When Salazar starts an acid spray attack, hide behind the undamaged column at an appropriate angle to avoid getting hit.
- Be prepared for both the continuous acid spray and the shotgun acid spray.
- Bring your best RE4 Remake weapons, such as the Matilda, LE 5, CQBR Assault Rifle, Red9, or grenades, for when Salazar falls down after taking enough damage.
- At this point, you can either use the melee prompt or unload your most powerful weapons on his eye.
Be patient and persistent, as the RE4 Remake Salazar Boss Fight first phase may take some time to complete.
Ramon Salazar Phase 2
The second phase of the Ramon Salazar boss fight escalates the stakes of the battle and pushes the player to their limits. Salazar’s increased speed and aggression in this phase symbolize his desperation and determination to defeat Leon.
- The tension in the narrative rises as Salazar reveals his true power and introduces new attack patterns, making the fight even more challenging for the player.
- Successfully overcoming Salazar in this phase is essential for the progression of the story, as it allows Leon to move forward and eventually rescue Ashley.
- The intensity of this fight solidifies Salazar’s role as a formidable opponent and serves as a memorable moment in the game, etched in the player’s memory.
|Continuous Vertical Spray||Salazar spits a continuous vertical stream of acid.|
|Acid Pods||Salazar drops black goo-like blobs that explode when approached. Shoot them from a distance to avoid damage.|
|Ground Positioning||Salazar positions himself on the ground more frequently, providing opportunities to cause damage with more powerful weapons.|
- Continue positioning yourself near the undamaged column for cover.
- This location remains crucial for avoiding Salazar’s attacks in the second phase.
- Be prepared for Salazar’s new attack, the continuous vertical spray.
- Hide under the platform attached to the undamaged column to avoid this attack.
- Stick to using your rifle or pistol for damaging Salazar’s yellow eye or body, just as in the first phase.
- Be aware that Salazar will be quicker and more aggressive in this phase, so be ready to adapt to his increased speed.
- Watch out for the acid pods that Salazar drops on the ground.
- These black goo-like blobs explode when you get too close to them.
- Shoot them from a distance to avoid damage and potentially gain more resources, including ammo and health items.
- Take advantage of any opportunity when Salazar positions himself on the ground.
- Although these moments may be brief, use your more powerful weapons like the Magnum or Shotgun to cause significant damage during these windows of opportunity.
- Continue hiding from Salazar’s acid sprays and focus on hitting his weak spots between his attacks.
- Maintain a steady pace and be prepared for a longer battle compared to the first phase.
- With persistence and the right strategy, you will eventually defeat Ramon Salazar in his second phase.
Collect the rewards, including Ramon’s Lip Rouge, and enjoy the satisfaction of overcoming the RE4 Remake Salazar Boss Fight.
What Is Ramon’s Lip Rouge?
Ramon’s Lip Rouge is a valuable item obtained after defeating Ramon Salazar in Resident Evil 4.
- It’s a unique treasure with no practical use within the game, but it can be sold to the Merchant for a substantial amount of Pesetas (in-game currency).
- By selling this item, players can acquire funds to purchase new weapons, upgrade their existing arsenal, or buy healing items and other supplies.
- The Lip Rouge’s primary purpose is to reward players for successfully overcoming the challenging boss fight against Salazar and to help them prepare for the challenges that lie ahead in the game.
Trophy/Achievements Unlock After Defeating Salazar
After defeating Ramon Salazar in Resident Evil 4, players can unlock two notable trophies or achievements, depending on the platform they are playing on.
- “No Thanks, Bro!”: This trophy or achievement is unlocked by defeating Ramon Salazar for the first time. It serves as a recognition of the player’s skill and perseverance in overcoming a challenging boss fight. The trophy acknowledges the significance of the battle in the game’s storyline and rewards the player for their progress.
- “You Talk Too Much!”: This trophy or achievement is earned by throwing a grenade into Ramon Salazar’s mouth during the boss fight. It showcases the player’s ability to seize unique opportunities and employ unconventional tactics in battle. This achievement adds an element of challenge and encourages players to experiment with different approaches during the fight.
This brings us to the end of the RE4 Remake Salazar Boss Fight, and we have tried our best to entail all the attack patterns and best strategies to defeat this boss in the game. There are a lot of players who are struggling to beat Salazar as he moves too fast and strikes quickly. Let us know in the comments section if our guide was helpful to you. Before you leave the page, read our RE4 Remake: How To Get The Bolt Thrower, Riot Gun, and Chicago Sweeper guns guides.
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: How To Solve Hexagon Puzzle
- RE4 Remake: Skull Shaker VS W-870
- RE4 Remake: How To Complete More Pest Control
- RE4 Remake: How To Get Broken Butterfly
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍