The LE 5 is an SMG which is one of the best weapons in RE4 Remake. This has left players wondering how to get LE 5 in Resident Evil 4 Remake. It can be obtained in a freezer located in the laboratory during Chapter 13.
You can watch eXputer’s video guide here and learn how to get LE5, or continue reading this guide for an in-depth information.
How To Get LE 5
- Players must first obtain the level 1 keycard from the dissection room.
- In order to obtain the keycard, head to this location to reroute the power.
- Once the power is rerouted, head out and open the metallic gate using the lever to its left.
- Now, head inside and take a right. Now, keep moving forward until you arrive at the puzzle.
- This puzzle will require you to adjust power lanes until all voltages are active, similar to Marvel’s Spider-Man.
- Keep in mind, these puzzles will change depending on the difficulty you play at, but they are not difficult.
- After solving the puzzle, make your way inside and take the level 1 keycard.
- Be wary of the Regenerator enemy that will spawn right as you pick the keycard.
- Now, players must make their way back to this location and reroute the power to the freezer room.
- Once that is done, head back inside and take a right. There will be a pathway to your left in this pathway.
- After entering this pathway, the door to the freezer room can be opened using the level 1 keycard.
- Enter the freezer room, and you will see the same voltage puzzle from before.
- Just like the previous puzzle, this one also changes depending on your difficulty.
- Change the grids until all voltage icons are powered up, and the door will open.
- Head inside, and you will find the LE 5.
LE 5’s Base Stats
The LE 5 is a powerful SMG that focuses on precise and powerful shots. In addition, it can be enhanced even further at the merchant, making it a viable choice for any player. It is especially strong in clearing a massive mob of enemies at once.
|Rate of Fire
My Thoughts On The LE 5
Personally, I found the LE 5 to be a disappointing and underwhelming weapon in Resident Evil 4 Remake. This is partially due to how late you unlock the weapon, during which you’ll have likely upgraded its counterpart, the TMP. After beating the title twice and spending days and even weeks in-game, I’ve always found myself preferring the TMP since I like using submachine guns, and I often upgrade the TMP several chapters prior to unlocking the LE 5.
The LE 5 has terrible accuracy and constantly gets outshined by other automatic weapons like the CQBR. Furthermore, there are no noteworthy attachments that can equip this weapon, unlike the Stock that you can equip onto the TMP to make it much more effective and reliable.
Resident Evil 4 Remake is the latest addition to the REmake series by Capcom. RE4 Remake expands upon the beloved story, improves the characters, and adds a variety of fun features in the game’s combat; such as the new parry system. In addition, the game’s PC port is incredibly well-optimized. All in all, RE4 has reclaimed its throne as the magnum opus of Resident Evil and horror games in general.
And there you have it; with my guide on how to get the LE 5 in Resident Evil 4 Remake, you will be able to shred Ganados and Regenerators alike with ease.
Just like the LE 5, the Matilda is also a mighty weapon. Also, if you wish to learn how to parry efficiently, check out our guide. The Punisher is a mighty gun that can tear apart Ganados with ease, so make sure you obtain it. Using the Riot Gun is pretty effective in crushing any enemy to bits. Lastly, check out our guide on how to obtain the Wrench Tool.
- RE4 Remake Grandfather Clock Puzzle
- Resident Evil 4 Red9 Locations & Stats
- Resident Evil 4 Remake: Church Dial Puzzle
- Resident Evil 4 Remake Treasury Sword Puzzle Solution
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍