The Awakening is the first storyline mission that you find after the first Avatar Frontiers of Pandora cutscene. It is basically a tutorial on the movement system of the game. You will have to navigate out of the TAP facility along with your fellow Na’vi members. It isn’t a difficult mission, but it is confusing because there are different ways and paths you have to take to escape TAP in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora.
Alongside my guide, it’s worth considering eXputer’s video demonstration on escaping TAP for a more hands-on experience:
How To Escape TAPYou will start after the cutscene you get by reaching the Cryo Vault.
- Move forward and slide through the first small door in the corridor and move into the next room.
- Jump above the obstacles in the second room and slide through the closing door.
- Slide through the small opening on your right and perform a charged jump through the obstacles.
- Move ahead and jump onto the broken wall with a vent.
- Melee attack the vent to open it and move ahead and up the stairs.
- You will find another vent above, so crawl inside and breakthrough at the end.
- Enemies will fire at you, so slide and try to avoid getting hit by bullets.
- Slide through the closing door and move along the path until you hear the voice of a Na’vi Warrior.
Take Radio From So’lekThe Na’vi Warrior’s name is So’lek, and he will give you a radio communicator after meeting him.
- Get inside the door with the Green light on top and move ahead until you see a vent on the floor.
- Drop down and keep following the path until you see the Floor 3 Walkway.
- Move up the stairs, and after getting inside the room, take a round turn from the middle wall.
- Get inside the vent on the right wall and crawl through it to find RDA soldiers.
Sneak Past The RDA SoldiersThere will be RDA soldiers in the next room on high alert, so you have to sneak past the soldiers with a crouch.
- Move onto the right room and crouch past the soldiers on your right when they turn away.
- Make sure to walk from the window end when the RDA soldier leaves.
- Slide through the small opening in the next room and sprint past the soldiers without them noticing.
- Move up the stairs at the end of the corridor and get inside the next room through another small opening.
Open The Gym DoorThe next room will have soldiers rounding up below your level.
- Move toward the main huge window opening, and on the left, there will be a door to the gym.
- The door will be closed, and it can be opened by repairing the broken wires on the left side of the door.
- Move through the door and drop from the right side of the ledge.
- Drop down and move through the broken dropped vents.
- Sprint if any soldier spots you to avoid gunfire.
- Move along the path until you find blue bioluminescent moss on the floor.
- Keep moving along the path and slide through the small opening of your classroom.
- After going through the two mechanical doors, you get to the cutscene of a mecha hitting you.
Get Out Of TAPAfter the cutscene breakthrough, the vent to get into the Generator room.
- Jump above the generator on the right and make a charged jump onto the pipe.
- Move down the pipes by crouching and crawling.
- Head down the pipeline maintenance and drop down from the left opening at the end.
- Head up the big vine and jump onto the upper level.
- Move ahead and into the vent.
- By the end of the vent on your right, you will find an obvious opening with the sunlight.
- Move toward it to finally escape TAP.
So this is how you are able to escape TAP without having to wander off into different rooms. The mission is particularly difficult due to the various paths and rooms you can get into accidentally. It could remove you from the original path, making you backtrack your steps. It will be much easier if you just follow the steps mentioned above in the guide, as it took me 5 minutes to clear the entire mission.
After the mission, you will be able to witness Pandora for the first time, and players on X have described the visuals as breathtaking! Do check out our recently published guide on whether there is romance in Avatar Frontiers of Pandora, written by our editor, Irfan Ansari. Also, read our review of Avatar Frontiers of Pandora.
- Avatar Frontiers Of Pandora: How To Use SID
- Avatar Frontiers Of Pandora: How To Unlock Co-op
- Avatar Frontiers Of Pandora: How To Find The Frequency
- Avatar Frontiers Of Pandora Best Settings: FPS & Performance
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍