Remnant 2 is finally coming out with its second iteration and has fans excited for the release that will happen soon, towards the end of July 2023, specifically on July 23rd, 2023. Players might want to know if their platform of choice is supported. Therefore, they might want to know what the Remnant 2 Release Platforms might be!
Release Platforms For Remnant 2
First and foremost, let’s get the main thing out of the way, knowing which platforms players might be able to enjoy Remnant 2 on!
- You should know that Remnant 2 will unfortunately not be making its way to older platforms such as the PS4, or even the Xbox One, which might disappoint fans.
There are three main platforms that Remnant 2 will be released on, making players pretty hyped about their platform of choice, and those range from the following:
- Playstation 5: Remnant 2 is a pretty heavy game, not being supported on its predecessor, the PS4, and while it may come off as a disappointment, Remnant 2 is just not able to run the way it should be on the older console.
- PC: Remnant 2 was always rumored to be released on PC, and it seems that players with a PC can fully enjoy it as soon as it releases.
- Xbox Series X/S: Players who cannot own a PS5 or happen to own the Series X or Series S can also play Remnant 2 easily.
PC RequirementsNow, when it comes to the PC being a release platform for Remnant 2, players might want to know the specs they can run it on.
|Processor||Intel Core i5-7600/ AMD Ryzen 5 2600|
|Graphics||GeForce GTX 1650/ AMD Ryzen RX 590|
|Storage||80 GB Space|
|Processor||Intel i5-10600k/ AMD Ryzen 5 3600|
|Graphics||GeForce RTX 2060/ AMX Radeon RX 5700|
Remnant 2 Gameplay
While Remnant 2 has its Release Platforms finalized, the gameplay might be quite intriguing for both older as well as returning players:
- Remnant 2 takes suit from its predecessor and takes on the soul-like aspect that other games might offer.
- It is a third-person shooter ARPG that focuses on players being able to wield guns and use their melee weapons during their gameplay.
- There is a great deal of environmental focus and an overall more polished experience with bosses, co-op, and solo gameplay, which allows players to enjoy it fully.
Remnant 2 will force players to become “survivors of humanity” and face off against the deadliest creatures and bosses ready to take them down at any given moment. Players will be able to take these challenges on either while being a solo player or being able to co-op with their friends, and they need to “explore the depths” to find the secrets on their own and reveal all the hidden mysteries that lie ahead for them.
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Remnant 2 Release Platforms, so let’s wrap up the guide!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍