Remnant 2 offers players a plethora of weapons to choose from, ranging from melee weapons to ranged best weapons that can allow players to stay at a distance and fire shots at lethal enemies. The Remnant 2 World’s Edge is one such weapon that players can get their hands on, and players might need a detailed walkthrough on how to get it, what it does, and how to upgrade and mod it.
What Is World’s Edge In Remnant 2?
|World's Edge Greatsword Stats||Attributes|
|Critical Hit Chance||6%|
|Weak Spot Damage||+85%|
First, it’s important that players know precisely what the Remnant 2 World’s Edge is and what it can do. The World’s Edge is a weapon that players can get their hands on and use in combat as they please.
- More specifically, the World’s Edge is a melee weapon, meaning players can properly wield it, bring it to combat, and carry out short-ranged combat while being face-to-face with their enemies.
- The World’s Edge is a greatsword that glows from its edges, hence the name, and has been crafted from Worldstone shards.
While wielding the weapon, players can easily carry out deadly damage to opponents while also delivering charged attacks. The weapon is described as a weapon that can emit waves so potent that it can render enemies useless.
How To Get World’s Edge
When it comes to obtaining the World’s Edge weapon, it has to be probably one of the most difficult ways to obtain any weapon.
Remnant 2 has a main campaign runs through all the missions you must complete. Players will need to get through all of the missions that are available for players, which allows them to end the campaign then.
- After the main campaign has been completed on basic difficulty, you will then need to go ahead and complete it on the hardest difficulty or in Apocalypse mode, which makes Remnant 2 absolutely hell.
To unlock the Apocalypse, players must first complete the main campaign on any of the previous three difficulties, meaning in the Survivor, Veteran, or Nightmare difficulty, through which the Apocalypse difficulty awaits them. The Apocalypse difficulty will cause them to be destroyed by enemies at 275% Enemy’s HP and be able to deal 450% base damage.
- After completing the campaign on the hardest difficulty, you can go to Ward 13.
- Once you reach Ward 13, you should be able to meet Brabus, a merchant that was a boss before but is now a merchant that can look over security and provide players with the items they need for their journey through Remantn 2.
- Go closer to Brabus, and you should be able to interact with him, which opens up his shop easily, and he can show you the weapons made available to players.
- He is selling the World’s Edge weapon for 750 scraps, and if you hover over it, it will also show its overall stats, description, and mod.
- You can buy the weapon if you please and instantly equip and use it against enemies.
World’s Edge Mod
Now, when it comes to the mod used on the World’s Edge weapon, it is essentially known as Horizon Strike.
- Anytime players carry out charged attacks against any enemy; the weapon will end up releasing a horizontal projectile that will continue to penetrate through a hoard of opponents all at once, being able to deal a total of 116 damage.
The mod works exceptionally well against opponents that need to be removed together; therefore, make sure to use it properly.
Compatible Mutators For World’s Edge
Apart from that, players will also need mutators to put on World’s Edge, and there are quite a few options to choose from, which can further enhance the weapon’s overall performance.
|Dervish||It enhances the overall melee damage by 20% for 10 seconds anytime a skill has been activated.|
|Disengage||Any melee strikes will enhance the damage that the Backdash evade attack carries out by 4% and it can be stacked 5 times.|
|Misfortune||The melee damage can be enhanced by 5% for every Negative Status your target will face.|
|Overdrive||The melee crit hits you launch out will get an enhanced critical chance and crit damage by 5% for a total of 7.5 seconds.|
|Reinvigorate||The stamina cost of all charged melee attacks is reduced by 25%.|
|Resentment||Players can get 10% melee damage anytime Grey Health is present.|
|Shield Breaker||The melee attacks will grant players a shield for 2% of their overall max health, maxing out at 20%.|
|Steadfast||The charged melee attacks won’t be interrupted, and players will get 10% damage negation from all areas.|
|Striker||Melee hits will enhance the overall melee damage by 3% for 10 seconds with max 5r stacks.|
|Transference||The player’s melee hits will generate 5% ammo reserves for both of their Firearms.|
|Vampire Blade||The melee damage increases by 10% while within 10 meters of a target that is bleeding.|
|Vengeful Strike||The melee damage increases by 20% anytime the max health decreases by 50%.|
|Weaponlord||Your basic melee attacks enhance the next charge attacks by a total of 7% with 5 max stacks.|
Last, let’s look at the upgrades available for the World’s Edge.
|UPGRADE LEVELS||COSTS||CHARGE ATTACKS INCREASES|
|1||Corrupted Lumenite Crystal, 250 Scrap.||7.3%|
|2||300 Scrap, 1 Corrupted Lumenite Crystal||7.6%|
|3||300 Scrap, 2 Corrupted Lumenite Crystal||7.9%|
|4||400 Scrap, 2 Corrupted Lumenite Crystal.||8.2%|
|5||400 Scrap, 3 Corrupted Lumenite Crystals||8.5%|
|6||500 Scrap, 3 Corrupted Lumenite Crystals||8.8%|
|7||500 Scrap, 3 Corrupted Lumenite Crystals||9.1%|
|8||600 Scrap, 3 Corrupted Lumenite Crystals||9.4%|
|9||750 Scrap, 3 Corrupted Lumenite Crystals||9.7%|
|10||1000 Scrap, 5 Corrupted Lumenite Crystals||10%|
And that’s just about it! All that players need to know about the Remnant 2 World’s Edge, and with that, let’s wrap up the guide! While you’re here, why not read up on the Remnant 2 All Editions, which details the editions available? Alongside that, the Remnant 2 How To Play Early guide will tell you all that you need to know about playing Remnant 2 earlier!
Lastly, don’t miss the How Many Classes Are In Remnant 2 guide!
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍