The Derelict Lighthouse is a newly added dungeon in Remnant 2: The Awakened King DLC that is hard to open. You can find two items in the Lighthouse, the Sparkfire Shotgun and the Lighthouse Keeper’s Ring in Remnant 2. There was a glitch before that made you get both the two items, but now you will have to choose between the Sparksfire Shotgun and Lighthouse Keeper’s Ring!
For a hands-on guide, check out eXputer’s video tutorial on getting the Sparkfire Shotgun:
How To Find The Derelict Lighthouse Remnant 2?
- In adventure mode, you will have to find every dungeon and other locations manually.
- Initially, head to the Losomn World and then move along the Forlorn Coast.
- You will find the entrance to the lighthouse by following the path to the first dungeon of the Forlorn Coast.
- From there, you will transported to the Drowned Wen area, where you will find the dungeon through the sewers.
- Instead of the first sewer, head to the second one because it mostly spawns there.
How To Get The Derelict Lighthouse Key
- Upon getting to the lighthouse dungeon, you will encounter the two mini-bosses, Gorcarver and Thunderpiercer.
- Both the bosses are pretty hefty to deal with, especially Thunderpiercer.
- Gorcarver can surprise you with the Chainsaw melee weapon attacks.
- It also has the ability to create orbs of fire wandering in each direction.
- Your safest bet against Gorcarver is to keep him at a distance and wait for him to redo his Chainsaw.
- The Chainsaw revving up will be an opening for you to take down the Gorcarver.
- Your next opponent will be the Thunderpiercer, who has a long-ranged mini-boss.
- His best power against you will be the fiends, so kill them off and aim for Thunderpiercer’s head.
- You will get the Derelict Lighthouse Key once you defeat both the mini-bosses.
How To Get The Sparkfire Shotgun
- There will be two ways leading you to two different items in the game.
- The right stone-bricked stairs path will lead you to the Lighthouse Keeper’s Ring.
- The left tunnel path will lead you to the Sparkfire Shotgun path.
- You will need the Derelict Lighthouse Remnant 2 Key to open up the door to find the Sparkfire Shotgun.
- Once the key is used to open the door for the Shotgun, you won’t be able to use it again to get the ring.
Is Sparkfire Shotgun Worth It?In my personal experience, the Shotgun is by far one of the best weapons introduced in the DLC.
The Sparkfire Shotgun is basically a long gun with a burning effect. You can use it in any situation and have that slight edge in combat against most enemies with fire-burning damage.
- High damage.
- The incendiary shells of the shotgun do an additional burn damage of 30 for three seconds.
- Versatile in combat due to medium to long-range fire capability.
- Provides a +100% bonus damage to the enemy’s weak spots and vulnerability.
- The Shotgun has a weapon stagger of 10%.
- A limited magazine size of 7 causes constant reloads.
- 5% chance of critical hits resulting in fewer critical hits.
- The stagger is comparatively lesser than other weapons.
Overall a pretty hefty gun for many players with different playstyles. It is up to your personal preference to modify the shotgun with weapon mods.
So this is how you find the Derelict Lighthouse and get the Sparkfire Shotgun. Players on the Steam Community have shared their various powerful builds comprising the Sparkfire Shotgun. If you are looking for another long gun, then check out our recently published guide on unlocking the Monarch Long gun written by our guide writer, Daniyal Sutan Malik.
- Remnant 2: How To Escape The Ethereal Manor
- Remnant 2: How To Get Stasis Core
- Remnant 2: Shadeskin Trait
- Remnant 2: How To Unlock And Upgrade Ford’s Scattergun?
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍