The Ethereal Manor is a puzzle-like Event location in Remnant 2, specifically in The Awakened King DLC, in which you’re trapped and need to escape. You’ll find the manor in Losomn’s Forlorn Coast location, and you enter the trapped zone after talking to the ghost man inside.
How To Get Out Of The Ethereal Manor In Remnant 2
To solve the Ethereal Manor’s Event puzzle, players must peek through each door’s window until they spot a red hovering item and continue repeating the cycle 5 times in succession to escape the manor.
Upon entering the Ethereal Manor via the ghost-like man, you’ll notice some doors which you can unlock (3 on the ground floor and 3 on the first floor.) If you open a door, you’ll likely meet another ghost-like man, interacting with who will take you back to the entrance of the Manor.
If you open a door and see that man, you’ve chosen the wrong door and must repeat the entire process. You can only open one out of the six doors in each attempt, so you must choose wisely. The correct door to open will be randomized, so always check carefully.
Here’s how to escape the Ethereal Manor:
- Upon entering the Manor, go to the first door and hover your mouse or joystick around the small caged window on the door.
- By peeking inside, you’ll either find the ghost man sitting on a chair or a red glitch.
- If you spot the man, move on to the next door and repeat the process, but if you see an empty chair or the glitch, open the door and interact with the glitch to receive a Strange Talisman.
- After grabbing the Talisman, you’ll teleport back to the start and must repeat the process to collect the next red item, only this time you’ll get a Bloody Talisman instead.
- Once you get the Bloody Talisman, repeat the same process two more times to get two more Bloody Talismans.
- Find the red glitch item one more item, and instead of a Bloody or Strange Talisman, you’ll obtain the Death-Soaked Item, after which you’ll escape the Ethereal Manor and teleport back to the Forlorn Coast.
Rewards From The Ethereal Manor
Despite a hefty challenge, there aren’t any noticeable rewards from the Ethereal Manor in Remnant 2. The Death-Soaked Idol and talismans are Quest Items, so you lose them after “waking up.”
- However, during the event, you can open the righthand door at the far end of the corridor on the ground floor and open another door inside to go to the basement and open a chest.
- The chest will give you some Scraps, Lumenite Crystals, Hardened Iron, and a Mystery Jerky.
That wraps up my brief guide on escaping the Ethereal Manor in Remnant 2. I spent 10 minutes stuck at this place, constantly bumping into the ghost without a clue on what to do. With my guide, I hope you won’t face the same frustration and efficiently complete the Event. If you’re struggling with peeking inside each room, the following YouTube video can show you how that’s done.
For more intriguing puzzles to solve in Remnant 2, Sameer Tahir has a guide on the Malefic Palace, including the card puzzle that you can encounter. If you want to learn more about The Awakened King DLC itself, you can check out my guide on unlocking the Ritualist Archetype in Remnant 2. And, besides puzzle-solving, don’t forget to test your in-game skills with some help via Sameer’s guide on the Corruptor.
- Remnant 2: How To Get Stasis Core
- Remnant 2: How To Get Engrams & Unlock Classes
- Remnant 2: How To Unlock And Upgrade Ford’s Scattergun?
- Remnant 2: BEST Melee Weapons
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍