Nimue is the goddess of Fae, found in Nimue’s Retreat of Remnant 2, and players can buy a lot of powerful items from her. They can buy these items by exchanging other items acquired while completing Remnant 2. However, she has one secret item that players can’t buy, and to obtain it, players will have to catch Nimue’s Dream Remnant 2.
What Is Nimue’s Dream In Remnant 2
Nimue’s Dream is an item that, when acquired, will give the players the Crescent Moon Bow. As Nimue is a goddess that also sells items, you can’t just go up to her and purchase Nimue’s Dream. Instead, there is a method to get it from her. To begin with, you will first have to get the Dreamcatcher. For that, you’ll have to travel to Losomn, where the Dreamcatcher is located.
For the Dreamcatcher, you will have to travel to Losomn and get to the Morrow Parish starting location. If you didn’t get this overworld as your starting location, you will have to reroll in the Adventure Mode. When you get to the Marrow Parish, you will have to make progress until you get to the Marrow Sanatorium.
- Here, you’ll need to interact with Dr. Marrow in the basement to receive your first main objective.
- There are three Stone-carved Dolls hidden in the Asylum, and you’ll also have to locate the Asylum Third Floor Key.
- Keep in mind that you will find the first two Stone-carved Dolls before the Asylum Key.
- If you found the key before them, you are missing something, and you’ll have to retract your steps.
- With that, enter the Asylum and go to the third floor, and there will be the last Stone-carved Doll outside a broken window.
- Once you have all the Dolls, you can head to the end of the corridor in the basement.
- There will be a Prison cell to the left. You can interact with it and give the three dolls to it.
- Then, use the Prison Key to open the Cell. There will be a Nightweaver Stone Doll.
- With that in hand, keep progressing in the story until you get the Soulkey Tribute. Using it, you can now acquire the Dreamcatcher.
- Take it back to the asylum and place it on the Web there. That will open a rift.
- There will be a cell in the corridors with a web.
- Go inside and place the Nightweaver Stone Doll in it. That will give you the Dreamcatcher.
Getting Nimue’s Dream
With the Dreamcatcher in hand, you can now head over to Nimue’s Retreat. Now to get Nimue’s Dream, you’ll have to ensure that she is sleeping. If she isn’t sleeping, enter the zone again. Keep doing it until she is sleeping. With her sleeping, you will have to be careful. Crouch and head towards her.
When you get to her, left-click or use the attack button on her, and your character will use the Dreamcatcher on her. That will give you the Nimue’s Dream item, which you will use to get the Crescent Moon Bow.Equip Nimue’s Dream in one of the quick slots, as mentioned in the Reddit post, and use it. You’ll get teleported to a realm. Inside the realm, keep running to the front, and you will come to Anamy’s Echo. With that, go to Ward 13, and there, talk with Ava McCabe. She will craft the Crescent Moon Bow for you.
All Nimue’s Items In Remnant 2
Apart from these are a few other items that you can get from Nimue. No, you won’t have to have her sleeping all the time, instead, you can head towards her and purchase these items. But for that, you will need to have certain items that you will trade with her.For a more extensive list, you can learn about the items that are up for grabs, along with their respective requirements below:
|Assassin’s Dagger||1x Assassin Dagger||Melee Weapon with powerful Bleed Effect.|
|Faerie Needle||200x Scrap||Mod Power’s Regen is increased at 10MP per second. It lasts for 30 seconds|
|Hex Ward||5x Lumenite Crystal||Prevents the Curse Blight|
|Nimue’s Ribbon||1x Golden Ribbon|
1x Silver Ribbon
|50% increase in the Relic Healing Effectiveness when you activate a Relic. Grants the user Haste for 25s.|
|One True King Sigil||1x Faelin’s Sigil|
1x Faerin’s Sigil
|Increases Mod damage by 20%. Increases Faerin’s Sigil and Faelin’s Sigil effects by 50% for each sigil equipped.|
|Rune Pistol||1x Decrepit Rune||A powerful Hand Gun that has Soul Brand and Echo effect.|
|Tranquil Heart||1x Tormented Heart||2 HP regenerates per second passively. When used, Health Regeneration is doubled.|
Remnant 2 Nimues Dream itself isn’t a powerful item, but by using it, players can get a powerful bow. As it is a hidden item, you might be interested in Remnant 2 Hidden Achievements. If you’ve been running the Challenger class, you need the Best Challenger Build. Other than that, you can get Second Archetype in Remnant 2 and equip all classes.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍