The Ritualist is the latest archetype you can unlock in The Awakened King DLC in Remnant 2. Unlike other archetypes that offer you several temporary buffs and equipment, the Ritualist focuses on utilizing status effects. This includes removing status effects from your character, adding debuffs to enemies, and even using your debuffs to harm opponents.
It’s worth mentioning that eXputer has a video guide available for unlocking the Ritualist class which I highly recommend watching:
How To Unlock The Ritualist In Remnant 2
To unlock the Ritualist archetype, players must craft their Engram by obtaining the Ragged Poppet in the Forlon Coast beyond the Sunken Haunt dungeon.
Before starting your journey, you must first access the DLC world, The Awakened King, which is the only One-Shot world thus far. To do that, simply interact with the World Stone at Ward 13, go to Adventure Mode, and select the Awakened King option. This will prompt you to a new location in Losomn, the Forlon Coast.
Here are the steps to unlocking the Ritualist Archetype in The Awakened King DLC in Remnant 2:
- From the Forlon Coast, continue following the docks until you reach a speaker talking to a crowd of Drans in the open.
- When you get too close to the speaker, the nearby Drans will turn hostile, and you’ll have to face the Dire Fiend, the first DLC boss.
- After killing the boss, head up the stairs, and it’ll lead to a gateway that takes you to the Sunken Haunt dungeon area.
- Complete the dungeon by killing the Sunken Witch boss, after which you can head for the exit that takes you back to the Forlon Coast.
- Make your way down the alley and continue going straight until you reach your next Checkpoint at the docks.
- Head to the bridge alongside the coast and align yourself to the boats floating below you.
- Drop down and carefully traverse the boats until you enter the cave on the other side.
- Inside, you can pick up the Ragged Poppet at the far end, which you can then give to Wallace at Ward 13 to get the Ritualist’s Cursed Effigy Engram.
Ritualist’s Abilities, Skills, And Perks
As mentioned earlier, the Ritualist focuses much more on debuffing enemies and removing debuffs from your character in Remnant 2. The archetype highlights this in its Prime Perk, Vile, which applies the Inflicted status on enemies whenever you get applied by any negative status effects.
You can also pick up similar abilities from the Ritualist’s Archetype Trait, Affliction, which increases status effect duration against enemies by 10%.
For more details, here’s a quick breakdown of the Ritualist archetype’s skills and abilities:
|NAME||TYPE||BASE EFFECT||ARCHETYPE LEVEL TO UNLOCK|
|Eruption||Skill||Creates 1.5m explosion for 150 damage on all enemies within 22.5m.||0|
|Miasma||Skill||Casts an AOE blast that applies Bleeding, Burning, Corroded, and Overloaded to all enemies within 22.5m.||5|
|Deathwish||Skill||Negates all healing to self. Increases all Damage by 35% and grants 10% Base Damage dealt as Lifesteal.||10|
|Wrath||Damage Perk||Increases all damage to enemies affected by a Negative Status Effect by 2%.||1|
|Terrify||Team Perk||Killing an entity applies Terrified to all enemies within 5m of the killed entity.||2|
|Dark Blood||Utility Perk||Reduces Damage received from Negative Status Effects by 25%.||3|
|Purge||Relic Perk||On Relic Use, cleanses all Negative Status Effects||4|
That wraps up my brief guide on how to unlock the Ritualist archetype in Remnant 2, detailing the location of its Engram and the base abilities you get after unlocking the archetype. I’ve been using this archetype for a few hours now as of writing this guide, and so far, it’s extremely fun and unique.
For other intriguing archetypes to get your hands on, here’s a guide curated by Rabiya Rizwan on how to unlock the Archon class in Remnant 2. If you want to test out your newly acquired archetype instead, do so by fighting the Corruptor using tactics from Sameer Tahir’s guide. Also, don’t forget to improve your build by getting the best melee weapons in Remnant 2.
- Remnant 2: How To Get Zania Malice Ring
- Remnant 2: How To Get Nimue’s Dream
- Remnant 2: Hidden Achievements & How To Unlock
- Remnant 2: How To Get Stasis Core
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍