There are many classes provided by Remnant 2. All of them are difficult from each other, but the most challenging class of all to unlock is known as The Archon class. The developers make it a deep secret for the players. If you need to unlock the Archon class, you need to know the location and prerequisites for it. Most builds with the Archon class in Remnant 2 can be used as your primary ones, as the ones mentioned in the guide.
How Do You Unlock The Archon Class?
So, there is no simple way to unlock the Archon class. To unlock it, you will need a specific loadout to unlock the Archon class consisting of specific weapons, rings, and amulets. The other two classes in Remnant 2 should also be unlocked before unlocking the Archon Archetype.
You will also be required to have a particular outfit for your character, as all of it is mentioned below, to unlock Archon Class.
Way To Red Glitch Portal
- So you can start by traveling back to Labyrinth. In Labyrinth, you will find a shifting portal over there.
- Don’t forget that there is a shortcut at Fractured Ingress, where the first checkpoint is located.
- You will know the place if you have played this far in your campaign.
- After you reach the shifting portal, don’t just walk through the portal as you have to wait for the right moment.
- You will have to wait until you see a clear sky and a ledge on the other side of the portal.
- After you walk through the portal, it would seem like you are gonna fall down and die.
- But a platform will be formed below you, and you will land on it.
- Start walking through that platform, and you will see some enemies over there. You will have to fight the enemies.
- After that, you will have to keep moving, and you will make your way to the Red Glitch Portal, which will be on your back right.
- So the important thing is that you must have all the equipment from the above list.
- Then, by using the Biome Portal Key, you will be able to use the Red Glitched Door.
Unlock The Archon Class
- After the door opens, you’ll walk past it and you will enter a new place, which will be named the Back Rooms.
- The Back Rooms will be just like the maze.
- You will find an item called The Strange Box.
- The Strange Box will be located at the back left of the room.
- Then, you will need to take The Strange Box and bring it to Wallace in Ward 13.
- He will build the HexaHedron that will then act as the Engram of The Archon Class in Remnant 2.
Here is a list of the equipment or skills you will be required to unlock the Archon Archetype:
- Invader class (it should be selected with the wormhole skill, and it should be at level 5).
- Explorer class (it should be selected with fortune hunter class skill and should be at level 10).
- Leto’s Amulet.
- RealmWalker outfit (it is Explorer class default armor).
- Amber Moonstone Ring.
- Void Heart Relic.
- Ford’s Scattergun.
- Labyrinth staff.
- Black Cat Band Ring.
- The Cube Gun.
- Zania’s Malice Ring.
- Anatasija’s Inspiration Ring.
The equipment required to build the Remnant 2 Archon Class is mentioned in the guide.
1. The Invader ClassJust like other classes, The Invader is also a class that is hard to unlock just like others, but the class is really important and is required to unlock the Archon Archetype class. To achieve The Invader Class, you must complete many quest steps.
Firstly, you must find and collect some of the Stone Carved Dolls. You will find these Stone Carved Dolls in a place called Morrow Parish Sanatorium, which is located at Losomn. It will help you in getting a Dream Watcher weapon. After collecting the Dream Watcher weapon, bring it to a particular location in the endgame before you defeat the final Boss. The name of the final boss will be Bane, and you will be needed to defeat the boss.
- After you defeat the boss, you will find an item known as the Wooden Shiv.
- Once you get the Wooden Shiv, you must go to Ward 13.
- There, you will find a person named Wallace.
- He will use the Wooden Shiv, and he will also use 10 Illuminate Crystal and 1000 scraps from which he will make you a Serrated Root Blade.
- It will help in unlocking The Invader Class for you.
- Level the class to level 5 so you can unlock the wormhole and then set the class accordingly.
2. The Explorer Class
It is not very difficult to unlock the Explorer class. It can be easily done. The only thing is it cannot be unlocked without completing Remnant 2 with any of the characters.
- Once you finish Remnant 2, you will get a Golden Compass Engram.
- After collecting it, bring the Golden Compass Engram to Wallace.
- After you bring it to Wallace, you can upgrade it, and by upgrading it, you can unlock the Explorer Class.
- Then, you have to keep playing Remnant 2 until you reach level 10 after you reach level 10 on the Explorer Class.
- Which will allow you to gain access to the Fortune Hunter class skill.
3. Leto’s Amulet
In order to get Leto’s amulet to appear in the store, you will have to do some particular movements that are key to unlocking it. So firstly, you will have to get an armor that lets you go past a 75% Stamina Encumbrance on the stamina bar of your character.
- At that moment, you will have to perform a roll.
- Any sort of roll will be acceptable, whether a big roll or a small one.
- You will have to perform these rolls almost a hundred(100) times in order to appear at Reggie.
- He will be at ward 13 and on a sale too.
4. The Realm Walker Armour Set
The Realm Walker Armour Set is also known as the default Explorer armor set. In order to get the armor set, either you can restart Remnant 2 again and get started as the explorer, Or if you don’t want to start your game again, you can also buy the Explorer Armor set from Whisper. You can find him at Ward 13 only after you complete the campaign with any character.
- If you break down the armor set, You can get The Beret for four hundred(400) Scrap,
- The Tunic will cost you 1150 Scrap, and You will get The Pantaloons for 825 Scraps.
- And last, The Gloves will cost you 350 Scraps.
- To buy the full armor set, you will need 2725 scraps in total.
5. The Amber Moonstone Ring
So, the Amber Moonstone is probably the easiest thing to get. To get the Amber Moonstone Ring, you just need to go to Ward 13, where you will find your friend named Cass.
- You can get the Amber Moonstone ring for just 500 Scrap.
- The difficulty you could face will be that her inventory keeps rotating, so it is possible she does not have it on your first visit.
- You will find it there, so you just have to keep visiting her for some time, and you will get it.
6. Void Heart Relic
- You might have to do some tricky things to get the Void Heart Relic.
- Firstly, you must visit N’Erud, where you will find a world boss named Sha’hala.
- Your objective will be to kill the world boss.
- You will probably get the mission during your campaign, and by any chance you did not get the mission in your campaign, then you can still get the Void Heart Relic.
- You have to use the adventure mode to return to N’Erud.
After killing the world boss Sha’Hala, You will need to visit the Custodian and leave the N’Erud realm for some time. Keep playing Remnant 2, keep progressing it, then return to the N’Erud realm, and you will eventually find only a single node to which you can gain access, Which is called the Alepsis-Taura. You will need to travel there to get the Void Heart Relic.
7. The Ford’s Scattergun
To obtain the Ford’s Scattergun, follow these steps:
- Begin a new game with the Explorer class in Remnant 2.
- Head to Yaesha, where you’ll locate the Ford’s Scattergun.
- Start a run at the Red Throne, and you’ll receive a mission to defeat The Corrupter boss.
- Speak with The Queen politely and select deferential choices.
- After conversing with The Queen, defeat The Corrupter and return to her to obtain The Seal Of The Empress Ring.
- Return to your initial spawn point and move right towards the Four Statues. There, you’ll find a building.
- Enter the building while wearing the Seal Of Empress.
- Inside, you’ll discover a secret area as the ground opens up in front of you. This is where you’ll locate Ford’s Scattergun.
8. The Labyrinth Staff
Now, you will have to go through some tricky obstacles for the Labyrinth staff. First of all, you would have to travel to Labyrinth. After that, you will have to find and go to the portal that teleports the character to a different location on the other side. If you have not visited or gained access to this area before, you must play Remnant 2 and progress the story until you hit this point.
- When you reach the portal, you will see a path that is going along the portal on its left side.
- You must keep going on that path until the path ends and you see the ledge.
- Then you will have to drop off of the edge to a ledge which will be below you.
- After that, you would have to walk a couple of steps.
- It seems like you will die by falling, but it will not because a platform will be formed by the stones, which will be just floating around or the loose stones.
- You have to keep heading as the platform forms the path.
- After walking a couple of steps, you will see a gap in the platform.
- That is where you will have to wait a little bit until the platform forms itself.
- You will see a ledge on the other side, so that is where you would have to jump towards it and grab the ledge.
- After you climb up the ledge, you will find a path.
- Keep going in the direction the path is, and you will end up in a secret location.
- Here is where you can find and get the Labyrinth Staff.
9. The Black Cat Band
The Black Cat Band is another ring you will need for the Archon class. You can get the ring only if some specific or certain conditions are met together. You can also buy the Black Cat Band from Ward 13, where you will find a guy named Reggie. You can buy the ring from Reggie for 500 Scrap. You would have to die multiple times to try it the second way.
Another way to get to the Black Cat Band is that you will have to find a checkpoint which you will get near the ledge. You can then walk off from there and then take a small jog over there a few times only in case you don’t find it. Revisit Reggie and repeat the process again until you find it.
10. The Cube GunTo get the Cube Gun, you must have access or played The Remnant 2 until you have reached the Labyrinth. After you reach there in the story, keep progressing in the story as after some missions, you will get to fight with the Labyrinth Sentinel. It is necessary that you defeat the boss because after you defeat it, you will get a Conflux Prism, which is a really important element for the Cube Gun. Bring the Conflux prism to Ward 13.
There you will find McCabe. McCabe is the person who will use the Conflux Prism to craft the Cube Gun for you.
11. Zania’s Malice Ring
You can find Zania’s Malice in the Earth’s Root, and to reach there, you have to keep playing Remnant 2 until you find it in your campaign. Also known as The Final area.
- Go to Ashen Wasteland and find a checkpoint over there.
- Now, you have to find another checkpoint, but you will have to fight your way there. You will face lots of enemies over there.
- The next checkpoint will be comparably smaller than the first one.
- After you reach there, you will find a ramp that will be going downwards, and it will lead you to the trains.
- You will not go downwards by the ramp; instead, go to the path that is going left of the ramp. You will see a narrow path over there, which will be in the back wall.
- You will have to find a small hole that will be barely visible because it will be small. To get through the path, you will have to crawl through it.
- After you go through that path, you will discover Zania’s Manice.
12. Anatasija’s Inspiration Ring
Anatasija’s Inspiration is another ring that is really important in unlocking the Archon Class. You get The Anatasija’s Rings in two ways:
- The first method to get the ring is very simple.
- You only need to buy the ring from Ward 13 by Whispers.
- The second method is a bit tricky: you will find the ring in Root Earth(Final Area).
- It is the same location where you found Zania’s Malice Ring.
- You will only need to explore around the Root Earth, and you will find it somewhere.
- Before trying the second method, be sure to check your inventory at Whispers.
These were the necessary equipment for you to find, without the equipment. It is impossible for you to unlock The Archon Class. So make sure you have all the equipment in the loadout, and the location and how to find it are mentioned in the guide to unlock Archon Class in Remnant 2.
Perks Of Archon
Following is the list of Perks available for the Remnant 2 Archon Class:
|Tempest||1. Tempest automatically generates two(2) Mod power in one(1) second |
2. If you cast a mod it will increase all Mod generation by 50% for six(6) seconds.
|Spirit Within||1. It unlocks at level 3|
2. It will reduce the requirement of all the mod power by 15%
3 Its upgrade will be unlocked at level 8
4. After that if you cast a mod you will instantly regain 15% of the Mod power.
|Power Leak||1. It is unlocked at level 4|
2. If you are using a relic you will be grant with 200 mod power for both the equipped Mods.
3. Its upgrade will be unlocked at level 9
4. And if you cast a mod you will instantly gain back the 200% of the spent Mod power.
|Power Creep||1. It is unlocked at level 2|
2. After you cast a Mod,5% of the mod power which you had spent will be regenerated by all the allies over the time of ten(10) seconds
3. You can start upgrading it at level 7
4. While it is active your allies will also gain 55 of the Mod power
|Amplify||1. Amplify is unlocked at level 1|
2. It increases Mod damage by 5%.
3. It's upgrade will be unlocked at level 6
4. It increases Mod damage by 30% and grants 10% Mod Critical Chance.
Skills Of Archon
Aside from the perks, you will also be getting some skills when you unlock the Remnant 2 Archon Class and make a build through this guide.
- The Reality Rune will give you a 7m protective dome, which could help slow down enemies. Allies can heal themselves and could get a 25% damage reduction.
- It lasts 15s.
- The cooldown time will be 85 seconds.
- Chaos Gate provides a 7m unstable zone. Its benefits are that it will grant your allies 15% of all the damage they will deal.
- The mod generation will be increased by 25%
- The only bad thing is that it will increase the damage your allies will deal by 15%.
- It lasts only 20 seconds.
- The time to cool down is 85 seconds.
Havoc form is also another special form of skill. It unleashes the power of the Labyrinth to give new abilities. Its duration is normally 30, depending on whether you use Havoc Form’s special abilities.
- One of the special abilities is that it Blast Lightning Tendrils from Archon’s hand. It gives 84.2 Shock Damage in just one second and has a damage range of almost 15m.
- The second Ability is that it raises a 3m energy shield. Its best part is that it reduces the damage from enemies to your allies by 50%. It deals 35% Shock Damage every second.
- The last special ability you have is that you can perform Blink Evades. It can deal 100 shock damage to enemies with a range of 3m.
These skills will help you build maximum strength and power after you unlock Archon Class in Remnant 2.
Finding the Archon class in Remnant 2 is really difficult because the developers made it a deep secret. The Dataminers somehow managed to unleash the secret. If you have the right guide and information about the Archon Class, It is possible for you to unlock and build The secret Archon Class in Remnant 2. Do check out our recent guide on the Faelin or Faerin choice and what you should pick.
- Remnant 2: Vault Of The Formless
- Remnant 2: How To Unlock Summoner Archetype
- Remnant 2: BEST Settings
- Remnant 2: Override Pin
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍