While building the best class in Remnant 2, players need the best of the best gear and equipment. Considering players have the freedom to choose four rings at a time, they should definitely go for Remnant 2 best rings. While picking the rings, players need to put into consideration each ring’s benefits and effects along with their own playstyle. Therefore, here are the best 20 Rings that you can get in Remnant 2 for your best build.
- Author’s Note: After going through Remnant 2 for several weeks on Steam, I feel confident going into the topic with thorough experience.
Best Rings In Remnant 2
Here is an overview of the 20 best Rings in Remnant 2 entailed, along with their effects on your character & how to get these as well:
|Ring||Effect||How To Get|
|Black Cat Band||Avoid Fatal Damage and get a burst of movement speed by 25%||Purchase it for 500 Scrap from Reggie in Ward 13|
|Assassin’s Seal||Increases all damage dealt to enemies not targeting wearer by 10%. Reduces enemy Awareness Range by 25%||Can be found at Council Tribunal in Losomn|
|Fire Stone||Increases Fire Resistance by 15 and Fire damage by 10%||Can be bought for 500 Scrap from Reggie in Ward 13 or can be found in Losomn|
|Fae Hunter Ring||Increases Range of Firearms by 30%||Can be found in Losomn as random drop|
|Constant Variable Ring||Increases Ranged damage up to 20% based on current Weapon's Overheat value||Can be found in N'Erud|
|Dran Memento||Increases Max Stamina by 20 and reduces Encumbrance by 5||Save the Hanging Man from the mob by killing them|
|Deep Pocket Ring||Increases Ammo Reserves by 25%||Can be found in N'Erud|
|Fae Shaman Ring||Relic Use Speed by 25% and Increases Health Regeneration by 0.25||Can be found in the Council Chamber|
|Dread Font||Increases Grey Health Regeneration rate by 2 per second||Can be found in Losomn|
|Endaira’s Endless Loop||After Sprinting for two seconds, the player will gain 1.5 Health Regeneration per second until they stop Sprinting||Can be found in Yaesha - Endaira's End|
|Guardian’s Ring||Get 20% less damage when an enemy uses a melee attack||Can be bought from Stuck Merchant or let the Root Horror kill her|
|Reserve Boosting Gem||If a player's health falls below 50%, the health regeneration increases by 0.333 per second and regeneration value increases by 1 per second||Can be found at Hatchery in N'Erud|
|Tear of Kaeula||Increases Relic capacity by 2 while equipped||Can be found at Kaeula's Rest in Yaesha|
|Ring of the Robust||Increases Armor Effectiveness by 15 and Max Health by 10||Can be found in Losomn|
|Amber Moonstone||Incoming damage reduces by 25% when health drops below 30% and player becomes immune to Temporary Status Effects.||Can be bought from Cass for 500 Scrap in Ward 13|
|Defensive Action Loop||Incoming damage is reduced by 10% while reloading, and for 3s after reload completes||Can be found at Astropath's Respíte in N'Erud|
|Fae Warrior Ring||Increases Melee Damage by 15%||Can be found at Ironborough in Losomn|
|Sagestone||Increases earned Experience by 10%||Possible Spawn in The Twisted Chantry and The Lament in Yaesha|
|Blood Jewel||Charged Melee Attacks apply Bleeding, dealing 460 Bleed damage over 20 seconds.||Can be found in the Forbidden Grove at Yaesha|
|Feedback Loop||Perfect Dodge triggers a 3m AoE blast that deal 115 Shock Damage and applies Overloaded||Can be found in N'Erud|
1. Black Cat BandIt is the must-have ring considering its benefits and cost. You can easily get it for 500 Scrap from Reggie in Ward 13. With the Black Cat Band, you will avoid any fatal damage while getting a burst of movement speed by 25% for ten seconds. Since the cooldown for that is only one minute, players can use it multiple times during an adventure or combat.
2. Assassin’s SealPlayers who prefer having sneaky gameplay must reap the full benefits of the Assassin’s Seal. Once you equip the ring, the enemy awareness will reduce by 25%. Moreover, if an enemy is not targeting you, the damage to them will increase by 10%. To get the Assassin’s Seal, players will need to visit Council Tribunal in Losomn. There they will have to climb behind the One True King, where the ring will be on a ledge.
3. Fire StoneThe Fire Stone ring is one of the Remnant 2 best rings, and it radiates warmth. With it, the fire resistance increases by 15% while the fire damage increases by 10%. For acquiring the Fire Stone ring, players have two options. Either they can visit Losomn and look around in the area. The other option is to visit Reggie and buy the ring for 500 Scrap.
4. Fae Hunter RingThe ring belongs only to King’s hunters, who need to steady their breath and calm down. The Fae Hunter Ring increases the range of firearms by 30%. To acquire the ring, players will need to either visit Losomn or get it as a random drop in the world.
5. Constant Variable RingIf you have not gotten any good long-range weapon yet, perhaps you should make use of the Constant Variable Ring. Equipping the ring will let you increase your weapon’s range damage by 20%, depending on its overheat value. You can find the ring by visiting N’Erud. There you will need to reach the bottom of the Tower of the Unseen.
6. Dran MementoPlayers who prefer using all their strength without resting must equip the Dran Memento ring. Equipping it will grant players an increase in maximum stamina by 20 while reducing the encumbrance by 5. To get the Dran Memento Ring, players will need to find it in the Buthcer’s Quarter in Losomn.
During the Burning Event, you will see a group of dran trying to burn a hanging man. Be careful of the torches that they carry and kill them to save the hanging man.
7. Deep Pocket RingDo you always worry about running out of ammo? Worry not if you have the Deep Pocket Ring, as equipping it will increase your ammo reserve by 25%. To get the ring, players will need to find it in N’Erud, as it will spawn in any of the N’Erud’s dungeons based on Remnant 2’s RNG.
8. Fae Shaman RingFae Shaman is a traditional ring belonging to hunters which will increase your relic use speed by 25% and health regeneration by 0.25. There is only one location to find this one of the best Remnant 2 rings, and it is the Council Chamber. There you can find it lying on the ground.
9. Dread FontThe aesthetic ring soaked in blood is incredible for players who focus on grey health regeneration. Equipping the Dread Font ring will allow players to increase their grey health regeneration rate by two per second. To get the ring, you will need to find it across Losomn as a random drop.
10. Endaira’s Endless LoopThe Endaira’s Endless Loop ring was crafted by Endaira to cheat in the labyrinth garden races of the empress, and it is one of the best 10 Remnant 2 rings. Once you equip the ring, you will have to sprint for at least two seconds to get its effect. After sprinting for two seconds, you will start gaining 1.5 health regeneration per second unless you stop sprinting.
Therefore, if you have a flight response in any fight or flight situation, Endaira’s Endless Loop ring is for you. Moreover, to acquire the ring, you will need to visit Endaira’s End in Yaesha.
11. Guardian’s RingUnlike some rings, the Guardian’s Ring is not craftable in Remnant 2. If your Remnant 2 Class revolves around melee attacks, equipping Guardian’s Ring is a must. With it, you will get 20% less damage when an enemy uses a melee attack on you.
One way to get the ring is by buying it from the Stuck Merchant. Other than that, you can also unlock the Guardian Shrine. Once you do that, you must let the Root Horror kill the Stuck Merchant. Once she dies, the Guardian’s Ring will drop next to her corpse.
12. Reserve Boosting GemThe Reserve Boosting is a ring for players who prefer increasing their survivability. If a player’s health falls below 50%, the health regeneration increases by 0.333 per second. Moreover, until the health reaches 50%, the regeneration value increases by 1 per second. To get the Reserve Boosting Gem ring, players will need to look around the Hatchery in N’Erud.
13. Tear Of KaeulaThe Tear of Kaeula ring contains within it the powers of Kaeula. With it, players can increase the amount of Relic charges by 2. To get the Tear of Kaeula, players will have to visit Kaeula’s Rest in Yaesha.
14. Ring Of The RobustThe Ring of the Robust is a multi-purpose ring, making it one of the best 15 Remnant 2 rings. Not only does it fortify the player, but it also increases the health. Equipping it will increase the armor effectiveness by 15 and max health by 10. There are three ways through which you can get this Remnant 2 Best ring.
You can find it at:
- The Harvester’s Reach, where you will come across a pipe in a wall.
- The top of the building is near the final checkpoint in the Butcher’s Quarter.
- In the water by a grate in Tiller’s Rest.
15. Amber MoonstoneThe Amber Moonstone ring seems to be the last resort when a player’s health drops below 30%. Once that happens, all incoming attacks have a damage nerf of 25%. Moreover, all types of Temporary Status Effects cannot to affect the player. To get the Amber Moonstone, you must visit Ward 13 and buy it for 500 Scraps from Cass.
16. Defensive Action LoopDeveloped by Zrzyr, Defensive Action Loop is a ring that will allow you to multitask in the truest sense. By equipping the ring, players will be able to reload with safety. As they are reloading, the incoming damage will decrease by 10%.
Moreover, if they are done reloading, the damage nerf remains for an additional three seconds. Apart from that, to get the Defensive Action Loop, players must visit N’Erud and look around Astropath’s Respite, where it will spawn as a random drop.
17. Fae Warrior RingOriginally, the One True King granted the Fae Warrior Ring only to his most trusted captains. Equipping the Fae Warrior Ring will allow players to get a 15% melee damage buff. In order to acquire the ring, players will need to search around Losomn.
18. SagestoneFor players who prefer speedrunning Remnant 2, the Sagestone ring is definitely for them. Equipping the Sagestone ring will allow players to increase earned experience points or farm XP by 10% more. In order to get the ring, players will need to look around in Yaesha for its drop.
19. Blood JewelBeing adorned with blood gems, the Blood Jewel ring will let you apply bleeding through a charged melee attack. With that, the enemy will suffer from 460 bleed damage in a span of twenty seconds. Moreover, you can find the Blood Jewel ring in the Lost Temple at Yaesha. For that, you will need to reach the waterfall, near which a ladder leads you down the water.
20. Feedback LoopEquipping the Feedback Loop ring, players can generate an invisible field. As the field deploys, it rebounds the enemy’s force back on them. Moreover, it will trigger a 3-meter AoE blast, dealing 115 Shock Damage and applying for Overload status on perfect doge. Players can find the ring in N’Erud.
My Tips For Using Rings
If you want to make a strong set of rings that can turn the tide in your favor, my first recommendation would be to equip rings that synergize with each other. For instance, the Faelin’s Sigil and Dying Ember rings encourage you to use melee weapons. Both of them offer different and effective bonuses, and since their requirements affect the same thing, they pair well with each other.
Another tip that players often overlook is to look for rings that either remove your archetype’s vulnerabilities or enhance their strengths. The Timekeeper’s Jewel, a ring that increases the duration of status effects you apply, works extremely well with the Ritualist archetype, whose main abilities center around status effects. With this tactic, you can complement your entire build with rings.
These are the best 20 rings in Remnant 2 that players can use to build the best classes. The ranking may vary depending on the player’s preference and gameplay. You will need to be on the lookout for most of the rings. However, some rings can be bought for as low as 500 Scrap from dealers like Reggie and Cass.
- Remnant 2: How To Get & Use Plain Ribbon
- Remnant 2: Abrasive Whetstone
- How To Solve The Water Harp Puzzle In Remnant 2
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍