Remnant 2 plain ribbon is a quest item with a specific purpose that may easily go unnoticed or unused. To find its purpose, players must find a statue depicting two Fae touching hands.
How To Use Remnant 2 Plain RibbonBy reading the item description of the Plain Ribbon in Remnant 2, you can discover a subtle hint about its capabilities: “It is made of some fabric that is neither silk nor but maintains the pleasurable feel of both.”
- Obtain the Plain Ribbon: You will likely collect a Plain Ribbon as an item during your adventure.
- Locate the Statue: Explore your current map and find a statue that depicts two Faes holding hands.
- Interact and Wrap: Interact with the statue and choose to wrap the Plain Ribbon around the wrists of the Faes.
- Leave and Return: Exit your current map, then re-enter it again.
- Collect the Transformed Ribbon: Return to the statue of the Faes and discover that the Plain Ribbon has transformed into either the Silver Ribbon or the Golden Ribbon.
Depending on whether you are in the Light World or the Dark World, the Plain Ribbon will transform into either the Golden Ribbon or the Silver Ribbon, respectively.
For the Silver Ribbon:
- The Statue Event would be in Shattered Gallery or The Great Hall.
For the Golden Ribbon:
- The Statue Event would be held in the Gilded Chambers or Council Chamber.
Silver Ribbon (Amulet)
- Increases Skill damage by 25%.
- Activating a Skill grants HASTE for 15 seconds.
Golden Ribbon (Amulet):
- Increases Mod damage by 25%.
- Activating a Mod grants HASTE for 15 seconds.
Where To Find Remnant 2 Plain Ribbon?There are two locations you can find the Plain Ribbon in:
- Glided Chambers
- Shattered Gallery
Nimue’s RibbonNimue, an NPC, resides in Nimue’s Retreat on Losomn. You can combine and craft the Golden and Silver Ribbons to forge Nimue’s Ribbon.
- Nimue’s Ribbon is an amulet that bestows remarkable benefits upon its wearer:
- Increases Relic Healing Effectiveness by an impressive 50%.
- Grants a burst of HASTE, enhancing the player’s speed and agility, for a duration of 25 seconds whenever a Relic is activated.
Players who have acquired both the Golden and Silver Ribbons should consider this item for the Best Medic Build.
That’s everything you need to know about the Plain Ribbon and decide whether to go for Golden or Silver Ribbon. The Fae statues represent the Faelin or Faerin, who are light and dark half explaining how the ribbons are acquired under such conditions. However, you need not worry; you don’t need to interact with them to get the ribbons.
However, you will eventually face these bosses and whoever you choose to fight will definitely give you a hard time. To defeat them easily, you need the Best Starting Class with the Best Traits and Best Melee Weapons.
- Remnant 2: Ford Chest Code
- Remnant 2: Lament Puzzle
- Remnant 2: Cathedral of Omens Puzzle
- Remnant 2: Blood Moon Essence
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍