The Stone Of Continuance in Remnant 2 is a ring that you can use to increase the duration of any skill. You must explore and defeat the E.D Alpha in the Tower of The Unseen to earn this. Also, you will find the Refunder and Shielded Heart Relic along the way.
What Is Stone Of Continuance In Remnant 2?
The Stone Of Continuance in Remnant 2 is an accessory that increases the time span of any skill by 25 percent. It uses environmental resources from the surrounding. Using the continuance stone, you can improve your performance by healing more quickly and exerting more damage. Also, it is compatible with three other rings like Fire Stone or Guardian’s ring.
How To Get The Stone Of Continuance
You can get this ring after defeating E.D Alpha in the Tower Of The Unseen in the N’Erud area. Here is how you can reach it
- In the Tower of the Unseen, go to the checkpoint.
- You will see a Glowing Orb on your right, known as the Stellar Powered Cell. Collect this as this is very important to go ahead.
- After this, the door beside it will close.
- On your left, you will find another entrance.
- Place the Stellar Powered Cell inside it.
- Go ahead and take the elevator.
- You will find another room with a Stellar Powered Cell and a hole.
- Follow the path and open the locked door on your right.
- After entering, take the Stellar Powered Cell and open the door above it.
- Enter and take the elevator.
- You will find E.D Alpha at this point.
- E.D alpha would not be difficult to defeat; make sure to destroy the Purple Barricades that trap by surrounding you.
- Collect the Stone Of Continuance at the center of the hall.
Defeating E.D Alpha will drop the Refundar. You can attach this mutator to your handgun to alter the range. Furthermore, you can attain the shielded heart relic by going down the central elevator shaft. It will lead you to a pool of water with a walkway where you can collect the Shielded Heart Relic. This is a shield for your 100 percent health that protects you for 20 seconds.
This marks the end of our guide for Stone Of Continuance Remnant 2. You can easily equip this ring by following our steps above. By using it, you can ace your performance in Remnant 2. To improve your performance, know about the Navigator Helm. Moreover, learn how to unlock the Gunslinger Archetype.
- Remnant 2: Dormant & Erudian Facility
- Remnant 2 BEST Settings
- Remnant 2: How To Solve Forgotten Field Puzzle
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍