Forgotten Field, found in Yaesha, used to be one of the Pan’s largest cities and fell prey to the Root invasion. Forgotten Field is in Yaesha that can be explored, featuring a dial puzzle in Remnant 2 hidden behind the wall near a temple resembling a ziggurat, where an elevator rests between two-star cases.
Finding The Puzzle SymbolsThe symbol for Forgotten Field Puzzle is hidden underneath the elevator of the temple. To reveal the symbols:
- Head to the elevator and stand on the button.
- Just as the elevator is about to go up, you must roll back to the ground.
- You will see the symbols go up one by one as the elevator goes up.
Solving The Forgotten Field Puzzle In Remnant 2The symbol was definitely in a place that most people wouldn’t have thought of. However, rotating them on a dial is pretty easy.
- Head back down and retake a look over the symbols and remember it.
- Go inside the fake wall and interact with the dial puzzle.
- Now all you need to do is simply rotate the dial and select all four symbols.
- Place the first symbol on the outermost dial.
- The last symbol would be on the innermost dial.
All you need to do is memorize the symbols and put them on the dials. If the symbols do not work for you, try to do it in the opposite order.
That’s it on how you can solve the Dial Puzzle in Forgotten Field. A few users on Reddit also weren’t able to find the symbols under the elevator, leaving them with questions. Read the guide on Classes and know more about the Gunslinger, Medic, Handler, and Challenger. The Medic is initially considered to be one of the Best Starting Classes, but the decision is up to you! There are also other classes, like Alchemist and Invader, which requires a bit of grinding to acquire.
- Remnant 2: Ford Chest Code
- Remnant 2: Lament Puzzle
- Remnant 2: Faelin Or Faerin
- Remnant 2: Cathedral of Omens Puzzle
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍