Fortunately, you will be able to unlock the Gunslinger archetype even if you have not preordered Remnant 2. The Gunslinger is one of the most powerful archetypes that specialize in firearms and the best weapons, high damage, and ammo conservation. The Gunslinger archetype was available as a pre-order bonus however, now you can get Gunslinger even if you have not preordered Remnant 2 by talking to a NPC.
How To Unlock Gunslinger Archetype In Remnant 2
If you were one of the players who ordered Remnant 2 before release then you will be able to unlock the Gunslinger archetype automatically as a pre-order bonus.
- However, even if you have not preordered the Gunslinger archetype, you will be able to unlock the class by progressing through the main story and interacting with a certain NPC.
- After that, you will be able to get an important item that plays a major role in Remnant 2 Gunslinger to unlock and allows you to use the class during your exploration.
Going To Ward 13
The first step in Remnant 2 Gunslinger unlock is to visit Ward 13.
Remnant 2 has a central hub for interacting with numerous NPCs and uncovering secrets.
To access the Gunslinger archetype item, first unlock your prime archetype by giving Cass to Riggs. Then, visit the warehouse and speak with Ford. Afterward, unlock the prime archetype and gain access to the area.
You can also speak with Brabus to explore new weapons for the firing range. Additionally, you’ll encounter Ford near the tunnel.
To enter the world, unlock a door using a key hidden behind a painting on the second-floor wall. The key is inside a matchbox, allowing you to access one of three worlds.
As soon as you have access to ward 13 you would have to look for an NPC called Mudtooth.Fortunately, you will be able to find him easily as he will be right beside one of his friends Reggie.
- Furthermore, he has white hair, a beard, and many stories to tell the players.
- You will need to interact with Mudtooth if you want to unlock the Gunslinger archetype.
- Next, you must listen to his stories until he has none left.
- While it might seem a very simple task, it can be quite time-consuming as he has a lot of stories to tell to the players.
- However, you won’t have to listen to all of his stories at once as you can listen to his stories one by one and keep exploring the worlds in between.
Listening To Stories
After that, you have to come back to him again and listen to all his stories until he has no tale left to tell.As soon as you are finished listening to all of these stories, you will receive many different items from Mudtooth.
- However, keep in mind that you will not be able to complete all of his stories and dialogue options until you have finished The Second World.
- Among the items that you will get from the NPC is the Worn Cylinder which will help you in Remnant 2 Gunslinger unlock.
- Other gift items that you will receive are the Gunslingers charm and the Gunslingers ring.
- However, before you can use them, you will have to unlock the archetype by using the barrel of the revolver weapon you got from Mudtooth.
Crafting The Iron Cylinder
The last step in the Remnant 2 Gunslinger unlock guide is crafting an iron cylinder.Besides the worn cylinder you have obtained from Mudtooth, you will also need other items.
- First, you must locate Wallace in Ward 13 and interact with him.
- You will be able to find Wallace near some compartments in Ward 13.
- He will be in the docks area, and to reach there, you will have to make your way from the warehouse and go all the way to the docks area.
- You will also need to interact with Wallace if you want to unlock your first archetype in Remnant 2.
Items Needed For Crafting
After you interact with Wallace, you will need additional items to make the iron cylinder that will help you in Remnant 2 Gunslinger unlock.You will need 10 Lumenite crystals and 1000 scrap along with the worn cylinder before the crafting process.
- The scrap in Remnant 2 can be found easily by exploring the Worlds and is also used as currency in Remnant 2.
- However, you must explore a lot if you need Lumenite crystals.
- Most of these rare crystals are dropped by major enemies and bosses you encounter during your adventure.
Unlocking The Archetype
After getting the iron cylinder, you can use the engram to play as Gunslinger in Remnant 2. It is definitely worth the effort as the Gunslinger archetype is considered one of the most powerful ones in Remnant 2.If you are one of the players who focus more on DPS and love to use firearms, Gunslinger is definitely the best option.
- The archetype specializes in ammo conservation and maximum damage.
- Furthermore, it has some of the most useful and powerful perks, including posse-up and unique abilities like the quick draw.
- Gunslinger’s primary perk, calledloaded, is one of the most powerful abilities that will allow players to use infinite ammunition for their weapons against enemies and bosses for a period of time.
- Therefore, if you are one of the players looking to deal a high amount of damage, Gunslinger is the best archetype for you to use.
- In addition to that, against major bosses in Remnant 2, Gunslinger can be a very useful class to use.
- This is because it offers amazing reload speed, rate of fire, and ammunition conservation against hordes of enemies. Therefore, I highly recommend unlocking the Gunslinger archetype when you finish the Second World.
You can also check out the guide on shining Essence Echo and the Ford chest code in Remnant 2. Also, you can read the guide on how to unlock adventure mode in Remnant 2. Lastly, don’t forget to see the guide on the cathedral of omens in Remnant 2 and how to solve it.
- Remnant 2: How To Unlock Summoner Archetype
- Remnant 2: How Many Players Can Play
- Remnant 2: Best Control Settings
- Remnant 2: Council Tribunal
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍