Abrasive Whetstone in Remnant 2 is not only one of the strongest amulets, but it is also extremely hard to get since the method of obtaining it depends a lot on RNG. You’re gonna have to grind for the Abrasive Whetstone, but it is definitely worth it especially if you use the best weapons in Remnant 2 that cause bleed.
How To Get Abrasive Whetstone
There is an NPC merchant known as Cass that you’ll come across in Ward 13, which is the hub area of Remnant 2. She sells a lot of good items that you can buy, but her shop is RNG based, and it resets after some time.
Basically, Cass’s shop resets after you teleport outside of Ward 13 and come back later. She will begin to sell new items, and there is a possibility that the Abrasive Whetstone can be one of those items. The method of going away and coming back to Ward 13 seems to work at some point, as confirmed in this subreddit post.
- Cass’s shop resets after you teleport outside of Ward 13 and come back later.
- The Abrasive Whetstone has a chance of appearing in her shop, which you can then buy.
- There is no other way of getting the Abrasive Whetstone aside from depending upon the RNG of this shop.
- Keep grinding and resetting the shop until you obtain the Abrasive Whetstone additionally.
It all depends on luck whether Remnant 2 decides to bless you with the item that you’re looking for. It’s a shame that the developers have locked one of the strongest amulets behind RNG and that too of a shop. If the Abrasive Whetstone was a drop from an enemy, then farming for it would’ve been easier.
Uses Of Abrasive Whetstone
The Abrasive Whtstone is an extremely powerful amulet. Amulets are basically charms that give buffs to your character and build.
- Using the Abrasive Whetstone will increase the Crit Chance by 15% and Crit Damage by 30%.
- However, these buffs are only granted when you attack a bleeding enemy whilst the Abrasive Whetstone is equipped.
- The buffs given by the Abrasive Whetstone are really powerful for crit damage builds.
- Even though the grind to get it is hard, you should definitely go for it if you’re running bleed melee weapons in Remnant 2.
Remnant 2 is a step up from Remnant From The Ashes in every aspect of game design. There are multiple archetypes and classes that you can choose to play as, including the Alchemist and Invader classes. The all-new boss fights in Remnant 2 are also well-designed, such as the Huntress Boss Fight. Remnant 2 is even more fun if you play it online with friends and speedrun different locations and bosses.
This concludes my guide on the Abrasive Whetstone in Remnant 2. I have entailed the method of obtaining the amulet in complete detail. The uses of Abrasive Whetstone have also been explained with the buffs that it grants. I hope that the guide was helpful in learning all you need to know about the special crit damage amulet. Let me know what you think about Remnant 2 so far in the comments below!
- How To Solve The Water Harp Puzzle In Remnant 2
- Remnant 2: How To Get Bright Steel Ring
- Remnant 2: What Is Power Level And How To Increase
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍