Consumables are one of the most essential items in Remnant 2. They are used to provide a temporary effect or a buff to your character. They are used during your combats or if you are stuck in a very dangerous challenge, and you cannot get out of it on your own. That is what consumables are for to help you in these situations. Consumables are usually found in chests, Dropped by enemies, or bought from merchants.
Best Remnant 2 Consumable Items
There are various different types of consumable items in the world of Remnant 2, but you can only keep a few of them in your inventory. So, in order to choose wisely, one must know the very best of the best items so that you don’t have to waste space.
These are a few of the best Consumable items used in Remnant 2:
|Consumable Item||Effect||Cost||Where to Find||Useful For|
|MudTooth's Tonic||Increase health, stamina, and damage by 10% for 60 seconds||500 Scraps||Purchase from Mudtooth in Ward 13||Improving combat capabilities|
|Liquid Escape||Return to last checkpoint||500 Scraps||Start with it in inventory||Getting unstuck in the game|
|Gul Serum||Reduce stamina consumption by 50% for 60 seconds||200 Scraps||Buy from Reggie or Bedel Of Vaunt in Ward 13||Tough fights or boss battles|
|Root Water||Restore health by 0.75 per second for 60 minutes||250 Scraps||Purchase from MudTooth, find in chests, or drop from enemies||Prolonged fights and health recovery|
|Bandage||Stop bleeding and restore all grey health||100 Scraps||Buy from Norah in Ward 13||Treating bleeding status|
|Ammo Box||Refill all ammo||250 Scraps||Purchase from Reggie, find in chests, or drop from enemies||Replenishing ammunition during fights|
|Sanguine Vapors||Increase lifesteal for ranged/melee combat by 3.5% for 60 minutes||500 Scraps||Purchase from Mudtooth or craft at Bloodmoon Altar||Surviving close-range combat|
|Ethereal Orb||Remove OVERLOADED status and increase shock resistance by 15% for 10 minutes||100 Scraps||Purchase from Dr Norah, find in chests, or drop from enemies||Dealing with shock attacks|
|Ambit Ember||Increase evade window and evade speed by 15%, and movement speed by 10% for 60 seconds||250 Scraps||Purchase from MudTooth, find in chests, or drop from enemies||Improving mobility and survivability|
|Antidote||Cure any type of poisoning effect||100 Scraps||Purchase from Dr Norah, find in chests, or drop from enemies||Treating poisoning status|
1. Mudtooth’s Tonic
Mudtooth’s Tonic, one of the initial consumables, boasts a pungent aroma due to its blend of various components. When utilized, it provides a temporary 10% boost to your health, stamina, and damage dealt to foes for a duration of 60 seconds, costing 500 Scraps. You can acquire it from Mudtooth, located in Ward 13.
This consumable offers versatility, enhancing your performance in various scenarios, especially during combat. Its potent effects help extend your survival and tackle challenging encounters.
- Deploy it during tough battles or when facing imminent defeat.
- Quickly restore your health when it’s critically low.
- Amplify your damage output when confronting formidable bosses.
- Utilize it as a last resort in perilous situations with limited alternative options.
2. Liquid Escape
The Liquid Escape is used a lot as a consumable item. It is used whenever you are stuck somewhere on the map, and you can not move by yourself even after trying everything. That is the point where you can use the Liquid Escape Consumable.
- Effect: When you consume it, your character will return to the last checkpoint, which was activated by you.
- Cost: It will cost you five hundred (500) Scraps.
- Where To Find: You will have the consumable from the start in your inventory.
- Useful for: It is useful for players who get stuck at any point and cannot get out.
Liquid Escape can be used in multiple situations. If you are stuck at any point on the map where you tried everything, like restarting the game, but nothing happens. That’s when you will Liquid Escape. You will die after consuming it but will be spawned at your last activated checkpoint. The best thing is that it is reusable infinite times.
3. Gul Serum
The Gul Serum can be pretty nifty if you manage to find it. It is a thick and oily salve. It has a pungent smell of very old medicine.
- Effect: Its main effect is that it reduces your stamina consumption by 50% for 60 seconds.
- Cost: It will cost you 200 scraps.
- Where To Find: It can be bought from Reggie and Bedel Of Vaunt. Both the merchants will be available at Ward 13 and will sell to you at the same cost.
- Useful For: When you are in a tough fight or you are fighting a boss, that time is the time it will be the most useful for you.
The Gul Serum is a very unique and outstanding consumable for you. Its main effect is that it will decrease your stamina consumption by 60%. It will be the most effective in your fights, where your stamina will be consumed the most, but due to the consumable item, your 50% consumption rate of stamina will be decreased.
- It can be used before starting a tough fight.
- It will give you a good heads-up in difficult battles.
- You can also use it when you are really low on health or have suffered serious damage. It will buy you some time to recover your health.
- Some players like to play at higher difficulty, so it is a very useful thing for players like them.
4. Root Water
The Root Water looks like a semi-transparent fleshy-looking sack with a soft glowing liquid inside it. Root water is a healing consumable that is also known as a good consumable item.
- Effect: The main effect is that it restores the character’s health by 0.75 per second for almost 60 minutes.
- Cost: It will cost you only 250 scraps to buy.
- Where to Find: The Root Water can be bought from MudTooth or can be found in various chests, or any enemy could drop it after you kill them.
- Useful For: It is the most useful if your fight goes on for a long time and you have started to take damage, as you can use it to recover your health instantly after using it.
The consumable is also counted as the best consumable item. Its main use is whenever you are in between a serious, difficult, and long encounter or fight. It will help the player to keep his health topped up. Using the consumable, you can restore your health even after the most serious injuries. The health generator can be very useful in various situations.
- Make sure you use it before a fight that you know will be tough. It will help you get a good start, and you won’t worry about healing again and again.
- For example, if you are in a difficult fight and have lost a good amount of health, You can use root water to give yourself time to cover up and recover your health.
- If you like playing in extremely difficult mode, it could become a lifesaver for you in your fights.
5. BandageThe consumable item is a must-have item for all players. It is used in the most critical times. The bandage is an old white colored strip. It is a lifesaver if you are critically injured.
- Effect: It stops your bleeding and restores all your grey health.
- Cost: 100 scraps is the price of the consumable.
- Where to find it: You can easily buy it from Norah from Ward 13.
- Useful For: It is most useful when you are badly injured, So to restore some of your health, it is the consumable you need.
Bandages are the consumables that are used the most. It is mostly used at the most critical time. Whenever you are bleeding status, your health will start losing from time to time. The Bandage consumable is used to remove that status because the bleeding status could make a big difference while you are in a fight.
- Use it after you get the bleeding status to stop the bleeding because it will affect your health over time.
- Use it before you fight the enemies who bleed attack so that you can stay safe from the bleeding effect in the first place.
6. Ammo Box
An ammo box is a straightforward, durable metal container designed to store your ammunition, and it proves highly valuable throughout the campaign.
- Function: You can fully replenish your ammunition by utilizing the ammo box.
- Cost: Acquiring an Ammo Box is a modest investment, requiring only 250 scraps.
You can easily acquire an Ammo Box either through Reggie’s offerings or by locating it in various chests. Occasionally, fallen enemies may also drop this consumable.
This consumable finds its primary utility among players who frequently run low on ammunition. It becomes a lifesaver in combat situations, particularly for those who heavily rely on their firearms and face ammo shortages. Players wielding weapons with high consumption rates will greatly benefit from them during intense battles.
- Deploy the Ammo Box whenever your ammunition runs low during a fight to access your reserved ammo.
- It’s particularly advantageous for weapons with high consumption rates.
- Consider using it during boss fights, as these encounters tend to be challenging, and having access to reserved ammunition can be a game-changer when facing these formidable foes
7. Sanguine Vapors
The Sanguine Vapor contains a thick, red liquid that emits steam when chilled, making it one of the best consumable items. It boosts Life-Steal for range and melee combat by 3.5% for 60 minutes and is cost-effective at just 500 Scraps. You can purchase it from Mudtooth or craft it at the Bloodmoon Altar in Yaesha using Bloodmoon Essence. This consumable shines when using high-ammo consumption weapons in close-quarter combat.
- Effect: Sanguine Vapors will increase your Life-Steal for ranged or melee combat by 3.5% for 60 minutes.
- Cost: Sanguine Vapors will only cost you 500 Scraps, which is cheap.
- Where To Find: You can easily purchase The Sanguine Vapors from Mudtooth. Yaesha can also craft it for you at Bloodmoon Altar, for which Bloodmoon Essence is required.
- Useful For: It is most useful when you have a high-rate consumption ammo gun, and you are in close-quarter combat.
- Use it before challenging tough bosses or facing multiple enemies.
- Employ it when taking damage in the midst of combat to heal and gain an advantage.
- Especially effective in close-range engagements.
8. Ethereal Orb
Another great consumable item that could be found in the Ethereal Orb. It is a great and powerful consumable item. It is a small glowing orb.
- Effect: It removes the OVERLOADED status from you and increases the shock resistance by fifteen(15)% for ten(10) minutes.
- Cost: The consumable will cost you one hundred(100) scraps.
- Where To Find: The Ethereal Orb can be easily purchased from Dr Norah. Otherwise, you could search inside various chests or check the loot enemies drop after they die.
- Useful For: The Ethereal Orb is best for players who are affected by the OVERLOADED status.
Ethereal Orb can be extremely useful to you in certain aspects of your playthrough. Its purpose is to remove the OVERLOADED effect status from the players and increase the shock resistance by 15% for 10 minutes.
During a fight, getting the OVERLOADED status effect will cause you to take the increased damage from shock attacks that the enemy gives you. The easiest and quickest way to remove the effect is to use the ethereal orb, which will instantly remove it and give you 15% resistance for 10 minutes.
- Use it whenever you are affected by the OVERLOADED status. The ethereal orb will remove it instantly and give you 15% resistance from shock damage for 10 minutes.
- Use it before encountering enemies who have shock attack weapons.
9. Ambit Ember
Ambit Ember is a bit strange, Useful, and looks like a glowing Ember. Most players don’t know how to utilize the capabilities of Ambit Ember properly. It can be used to improve your chances of survivability and mobility.
- Effect: After using the consumable, your Evade window and Evade speed will increase by 15%, and your movement speed will increase by 10% for 60 seconds.
- Cost: To Buy the Ambit Ember, you will need 250 Scraps.
- Where To Find: It can also be purchased easily from MudTooth. Or else you could search various chests or check the loot the enemies drop after they die.
- Useful For: The Consumable is the best and most useful for players who are trying to improve their mobility and survivability.
Increasing your evade window and speed by almost 15% means you can perform dodge attacks much quicker and easily. Also, your movement speed will increase by 10%, which will help you reposition yourself or move out of dangerous situations quickly. Every player has their own playing style, but it is best for those with a hit-and-run playstyle.
- If your playing style is the hit-and-run playstyle, then the Amit Ember is the best consumable for you.
- It will keep you out of danger and help you deal damage from a range.
- Use it before a tough fight or before you fight a boss, as it will help you give a heads-up in your fights.
- You can use it to avoid fights and dodge attacks to survive longer.
The Antidote, a small syringe filled with clear liquid, is indispensable for all players.
- Effect: It promptly cures any form of poisoning.
- Cost: It’s available for a mere 100 Scraps.
- Where To Find: Procure it from Dr. Norah or discover it in chests and enemy loots.
- Useful For: Especially valuable for players afflicted with poisoning.
The Antidote serves as a vital lifeline in many situations. Whenever you find yourself poisoned, utilize this item to heal swiftly. Poisoning can be detrimental as it gradually depletes your health, making it perilous during battles. It’s an excellent choice for those facing foes with poisoned attacks.
- If you fall victim to poison and suffer from its effects, use the Antidote promptly to restore your health.
- If you anticipate battling enemies with poisoned attacks, preemptively use the Antidote to avoid falling victim to poisoning.
Consumable items are essential in your inventory, simplifying and enhancing your gameplay experience. For a comprehensive guide on the Best Archetype Classes and our insights on Remnant 2, don’t hesitate to check out our latest content!
- Remnant 2: Shadeskin Trait
- Remnant 2: All Armor Sets
- Remnant 2: How To Find & Use Ornate Key
- Remnant 2: Cathedral of Omens Puzzle
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍