Do you know you can upgrade your abilities in Remnant 2 by getting a second archetype? Many players stick with their initial archetype and exhaust their potential. Do not worry if you still don’t know how to get the second archetype in Remnant 2, I have listed all the steps here in this guide.
- You can equip the second archetype in Remnant 2 alongside the primary archetype to elevate your playstyle and abilities.
- To get the second archetype, you must have 10 trait points, be beyond level 10, and acquire a special item for an engram.
- Special items are primarily found in Ward 13 of Remnant 2; you can purchase them from NPCs or vendors for 1500 scrap.
- Once acquired the special item, find Wallace in Ward 13; he will craft an engram out of that special item for 1500 scrap and 10 Lumenite Crystals.
- After getting the Engram, equip it from the main character screen to get the second archetype in Remnant 2.
- However, you cannot have a primary perk on the second archetype; it is only for the primary archetype.
What Is Archetype In Remnant 2?
You can choose one archetype at the start of Remnant 2. Archetypes are a great way to customize your character and make them more powerful. By choosing the right archetype for your playstyle, you can create a fun and effective character in combat.
Remnant 2 How To Get Second Archetype?
You can get the second archetype in Remnant 2 after you have collected 10 trait points and you are beyond level 10 at least. Trait points are earned by:
- Defeating bosses
- Finding Tomes of Knowledge
- Completing side quests
How To Get An Engram?
An engram is an artifact that allows you to unlock the second archetype in Remnant 2. To get the Engram, you must buy a special item from NPCs or vendors for 1500 scrap. Each archetype demands different Engram, and each Engram demands a different special item.
The special items are:
- Old Metal Tool: buy it from Reggie to get the Challenger archetype.
- Medic Pin: buy it from Doc Norah to get the Medic archetype.
- Old Whistle: buy it from Mudtooth to get the Handler archetype.
- War Medal: buy it from Brabus to get the Hunter archetype.
Now that you know how to get the second archetype in Remnant 2, you must know that the secondary archetype does not grant you access to the primary perk. Only your primary archetype has that. So, you must choose or select the perks that best suit your taste.
Another thing to remember is that if you want to change the primary archetype of your character, you will have to start the new archetype from the beginning. For instance, you are at level 12 of the Hunter archetype, and you change your archetype to Summoner. You will be at level 1 of Summoner, not 12!
You must have 10 trait points and be beyond level 10 in Remnant 2 to get the second archetype. You will need to buy a special item from vendors in Ward 13. Once you buy that, take it to Wallace in Ward 13 to turn that into an engram for you. You will also spend 1500 scrap and 10 Lumenite crystals.
Equip that Engram to get the second archetype in Remnant 2. If you still need clarification about the whole process, refer to this Reddit post and find out what procedures other players follow.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍