The Labyrinth is home to many mysteries and secret areas in Remnant 2 and holds significant importance. As you explore this central hub, you unveil special loot and rare items that can assist you in your gameplay progression. Having knowledge about Remnant 2 Labyrinth secrets will give you an extra edge to get exceptional items and dominate your opponents.
Remnant 2 Labyrinth Secrets
Here is an overview of the Labyrinth secret loot along with their perks and abilities.
|Item Name||Perks||Location/How to get|
|Shard Banged Ring||Enhances Status Effect damage by 25%. Applying a damaging Status Effect creates a 5m Explosion for 20% of the Status Effect's full damage||Beneath giant sculpture near Fractured Ingress Checkpoint|
|Energized Neck Coil||Increases Mod damage by 12%||The hidden Cave past the giant scupltures|
|Labyrinth Staff/Vengeful Strike||Labyrinth Staff is a melee AoE weapon with 64 base damage. Vengeful Strike is a melee mutator that increases melee weapons damage.||Defeat mini-boss Bastion|
|Cipher Rod||Given to McCabe to craft Enigma Handgun weapon||Entering the world with a bridge through Glitching Portal|
|Encrypted Ring||Using a Mod provides a healing effect that heals 10% of max HP over 10s.||Left Hallway near Fractured Ingress Checkpoint|
|Reprocessed Heart||Converts 5 Health to 40 Mod Power each second for duration of 25s for Both Weapons. Cannot die from conversion.||Entering the second world through Glitching Portal|
|Leto's Stash||You get Chicago Typewriter weapon and Leto Mark 2 Set||Secret passage near Worldstone|
Labyrinth is an important realm in Remnant 2 that connects several worlds and acts as the Nexus point for different territories. You can access the area once you’re done with the first non-Earth world. As you defeat the main boss of the world, you’ll get a special object called the Index Segment, which is the means of reaching the Labyrinth.
While exploring the area and beating Sentinel, you can also look out for some secret areas that hold mysterious loot. Here are the Remnant 2 Labyrinth secret loot locations that are worth finding.
1. Energized Neck Coil And Shard Banged RingThe Energized Neck Coil is a unique Amulet that is crafted from segments of the Labyrinth. The Amulet increases the Elemental Attacks and boosts the base damage by 25 percent. The burst damage attacks also create an explosion with an effective radius of up to five meters with a 20 percent damage effect of the total damage.
During your venture to get Energized Neck Coil, you can also get Shard Banged Ring. It is a special ring that enhances the mod abilities and increases the mod base damage by twelve percent.
- To find the Energized Neck Coil Location in the Labyrinth, go towards the narrow stairs going up the left side from the Fractured ingress checkpoint.
- After climbing the stairs, turn left and reach the location of the two giant sculptures.
- As you reach the second sculpture, you can see the Shard Banged Ring lying near its base from where you can collect it.
- In front of the statues, you can find a wall with a huge cross mark. As you reach the cross, you can spot a small opening at the base of the wall.
- Crouch down to cross the wall and jump down the slab to spot a cave opening on the left side.
- Enter the cave and walk forward to find the purple-glowing Energized Neck Coil placed on a stone slab.
2. Labyrinth Staff And Vengeful StrikeVengeful Strike is a Melee Mutator that enhances your melee damage by 20 percent when your hp drops down 50 percent of the maximum health. The item is quite useful in critical combat and helps to change the outcomes of the fights. You can equip Vengeful Strike with melee weapons and enhance the base effects.
Labyrinth Staff, on the other hand, is a Melee Weapon. It is a deadly close-range item that generates impressive mod power and possesses the ability to knock down enemies in one go. The charge attacks of Labyrinth Staff cause AoE damage and effects all the enemies within its premises. You can equip it with the Mutator to further enhance its capabilities.
- To get both items, you have to defeat a specific mini-boss named Bastion. If you do not take up the fight, you will miss both the special items.
- To get to the boss, you need to reach the glitching portal of the level that cycles between five different locations.
- Instead of going into the portal, take a left turn and jump down the gyroscopic slab structure.
- As you jump on the slabs, they will start to fuse, making your way to the destination.
- When you reach the edge, a cutscene of the golem will appear, after which the fight will start.
- Once you defeat Bastion, it will automatically drop Vengeful Strike.
- Now walk a bit forward to spot the Labyrinth staff placed beside a stone slab.
3. Cipher RodCipher Rod is a unique material that is used in crafting special weapons. The game addresses it as a palm-sized device that contains incomprehensible knowledge and the understanding of subatomic levels and unique measurements. Cipher Rod is used by McCabe to craft Enigma Rifle.
- To get the Cipher Rod, return back to the glitching portal as mentioned earlier and wait for it to shift.
- Once the portal portrays a white screen and an empty realm, it is time to jump in.
- You might be feeling like you’re jumping to nothingness, but eventually, you’ll fall on a bridge that will spawn shortly.
- As you walk forward the bridge and eliminate the elites, you will spot another giant statue.
- Reach the base of the statue and collect the Cipher Rod.
4. Reprocessed HeartA reprocessed heart is a Relic that has the ability to convert Health into Mod Power. On use, the item transforms +5 health as grey health, thus converting it into 40 mod power per second for both weapons. The effect of a Reprocessed heart lasts for 25 seconds, and the user can not die due to the conversion effect. The item is a great way to maximize your Dps potential and dominate the enemies and sturdy bosses.
- To get Reprocessed Heart, you need to head to the glitching portal again.
- This time, you need to wait for the portal to shift until you can see a bird eye view of a floating portal.
- If you time your jump right, you will fall directly into another portal and land on a platform.
- Once you land on the platform, turn around to see the Reprocessed heart placed on the pedestal.
5. Encrypted RingEncrypted Ring is a stat-enhancing accessory that heals your hp over time. When equipped, the ring will heal your hp with an effect of 10 percent of max HP over 10 seconds whenever you cast a mod or a skill. You can stack up the duration effect up to 30 seconds by casting multiple skills or mods.
- To get the encrypted ring, go back to the Fractured ingress checkpoint and go down to the left side this time.
- Once you enter the hallway and clear the enemies, take another left and climb up the stairs.
- After that, take another left to reach a dead end, where you will find the ring placed on the slab.
6. Leto’s StashLeto’s Stash is a significant event in Remnant 2 that grants you access to very special items including the Chicago Typewriter weapon. Events are situations in the Remnant universe where you can get special weapons and items by solving some sort of puzzles or finding secret passageways.
To uncover the secrets of the Labyrinth in Remnant 2, follow these steps:
- Start by reaching the main Worldstone in the Labyrinth hub in front of the giant portal.
- Ascend the stairs on the right side and proceed across the corridor.
- After crossing the bridge, turn right and descend to a platform below, eliminating any spawning enemies.
- Once the path is clear, you’ll notice a large portal ahead.
- Instead of entering the portal, circumvent it and reach the cliff’s edge, where you’ll find another portal below.
- Jump into this portal to land on a platform with an elite enemy. You can either defeat the enemy or proceed up the stairs to the next portal.
- Beyond the next portal, look to your right to discover a small doorway. Enter it and take a left turn as you cross through.
- Ascend the stone slabs, leading to a narrow passageway at the top. Follow this passageway until you reach the golden portal.
- Reach the gate and utilize your master key to unlock it.
- Once inside, you’ll find the Chicago Typewriter and Leto Mark Armor.
Explore the vast Labyrinth region to uncover powerful weapons and hidden treasures. This loot will greatly enhance your gameplay in Remnant 2.
- Remnant 2: How To Solve Door Puzzle At Lament
- How To Unlock Adventure Mode In Remnant 2
- Remnant 2: How Many Players Can Play?
- Remnant 2: Vault Of The Formless
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍