The Soldier Armor Set Tears of the Kingdom is one of the best early-game armor sets to obtain. It is a returning armor set from Breath of the Wild with one of the highest base defense ratings. If one thinks that they are dying way too quickly from enemy attacks, then this armor may give them the advantage they need, and one should know the location of this armor set and all the gadgets/ items required to obtain it.
Important: Players will need the Ultrahand, the Ascend ability, and some explosive arrows before they can obtain the armor set. It is also preferable to have some bombs.
- The Soldier Armor Set is located in the Royal Hidden Passage.
- Players can access the Royal Hidden Passage through the Emergency Shelter after completing one of the Regional Phenomena side quests or through the Observation Room.
- The Soldier Greaves is located near the Emergency Shelter entrance in a hidden room behind some breakable rocks.
- The Soldier Helm is located midway through the passage, in a hidden room behind breakable rocks in the chamber that also contains a pool of water.
- The room containing the Soldier’s Chest armor can be founded further from the prior chamber.
- All of the chests containing the armor pieces are guarded by some tough enemies.
All Entrances To The Royal Hidden PassageThe entire Soldier Armor Set Tears of the Kingdom is scattered in the Royal Hidden Passage, and while it is preferable to fully explore this passage and uncover everything that it contains. This passage also has a ton of secret rooms hidden behind breakable rocks, which have given players a hard time locating this armor set.
The first and the easiest entrance to access is located in the Emergency Shelter, but players will need to complete one of the Regional Phenomena main quests. Once that is done, return to the shelter, and you will spot a hole in the wall; you can use that to access the Royal Hidden Passage.
The second entrance is located in the Observation Room, and we have comprised the roadmap into points.
- Players can access the Observation Room by heading to the main gate of Hyrule Castle.
- From there, open the gate using the Ultrahand and start along the path.
- Soon you’ll see an entrance to your right. Enter it and open the locked gates using the Ultrahand.
- Once you reach the Hallway, go right and head up the stairs. You will see a trapdoor on the floor that will take you to the Hidden Passage.
Near the second entrance, there is a third entrance to the Royal Hidden Passage. It is right next to the Guards Chamber, but accessing this entrance is not as recommended as the prior two entrances.
Soldier’s Greaves Location
- For the Soldier Greaves, I recommend entering the cave through the Emergency Shelter as the location of this armor piece is the closest to this area.
- Once inside, start traversing through the cave, and once you reach the major chamber covered with breakable rocks, start destroying them to uncover this hidden door shown in the image below.
- Once inside you will come face to face with a Like Like. Kill it and loot the chest to obtain the Greaves of the Soldier armor set in Tears of the Kingdom.
Soldier’s Helm Location
- Now return to the chamber (where you destroyed some of the breakable rocks) and start moving further into the Royal Passage.
- After some time, you will find a pool of water, start swimming, and you will find yourself in another major chamber.
- Here, you’ll need to use your explosive arrows to destroy the rocks that are blocking your path, as you see me doing in the image below.
Once the path is open, enter it and defeat the Ice, like guarding the chest containing the Soldier’s Helm. Now there’s only one piece left for the Soldier armor set Tears of the Kingdom.
Soldier’s Chest Location
- As for the final piece, which is the Soldier’s Chest armor, jump back into the water, and while facing the chamber where you were before, start heading to the right.
- From there, keep heading straight and follow the path, and you will soon find yourself in a place where there are breakable rocks right in front of you.
- Break them, and you will uncover another hidden room containing the Soldier’s Chest armor.
- You can spot the chest behind a locked gate, and here you’ll need to use the Ultrahand to lift the boulder in one of the corners of the room, as you see me doing in the image below.
- Jump into the hole that the boulder was blocking.
- Now move on to the other side and use the Ascend to reach the other side of the locked gate, where the chest is.
- Open the chest, and your journey of collecting the Soldier Armor Set Tears of the Kingdom comes to an end.
And with that, my guide on the Soldier Armor Set Tears of the Kingdom comes to an end. Here I have listed in detail the location of the Soldier Armor Set. Aside from good armor, you’ll also need the proper weapons to survive. Consider reading our guide on the BEST weapons in Tears of the Kingdom while you are at it.
The latest Zelda game has taken the world by storm, and most players can’t seem to get enough of it. Purah is one of the fan-favorite characters in Tears of the Kingdom. Why not read our Purah guide in case you wish to learn more about her?
But that’s all from me; the Legend of Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is available now on the Nintendo Switch and is one of the best games on the Switch this year. Let me know what you think about the game in the comment section below.
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: Best Bows
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom: How To Do Broken Slate
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom BEST Builds
- Zelda Tears of the Kingdom BEST Items
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍