You will want to learn how to earn drive tickets using different methods if you want to get your hands on the best emotes and costumes in Street Fighter 6. Fortunately, you will be able to get them through different challenges by completing different levels and tiers of the Fighting Pass. The best way is to probably buy the battle pass in Street Fighter 6 if you want to earn a lot of them in a short amount of time.
How To Earn Drive Tickets In SF6?
Drive tickets are the in-game currency of Street Fighter 6 that you will be able to use to buy items like emotes, character costumes, and other accessories to make your characters stand out in the battles. Also, Drive tickets are actually an exclusive currency for Battle Hub that can be utilized to purchase any items and accessories available in the Goods shop that can be used on your characters in the Battle Hub.
Unlike Zenny, drive tickets are the premium currency, and you will need them if you want to get exclusive costumes and accessories. There are a lot of ways by which you can earn drive tickets, and I have listed all of them down below.
Completing The Challenges
The best way to earn the premium Battle Hub currency and drive tickets is to participate in as many challenges as possible. Keep reading to learn how to earn drive tickets for Street Fighter 6.
There are a lot of events and challenges available in street fighter 6 that you can take on to improve your skills and earn Drive tickets. So if you are wondering how to earn Drive tickets and Kudos in Street Fighter 6 the best way, you should definitely consider completing these challenges and events.
- These challenges include monthly, weekly, and Daily Challenges that you will be able to access via the Battle Hub option. You can also take on challenges in World Tour mode to earn extra Drive tickets.
- You will be able to participate in different Battle Hub events that are available almost every other day to earn farm Drive tickets.
- However, if you are looking to farm them in the World Tour mode, then I will highly recommend increasing your bond with the masters by gifting them their favorite items.
- You will be able to acquire them through exploration and by interacting with certain NPCs located throughout the map.
- If you want to check out any challenges and events available where you will be able to earn drive tickets as well as Kudos, then you will have to head toward the rewards menu on the console you are playing.
- Luckily these challenges are updated on a regular basis and offer a good amount of Drive tickets for you to farm.
- Make sure to check out and complete challenges available in fighting ground, Battle Hub, and the World Tour mode to get more of these tickets and a chance to farm more kudos as well.
Buying The Premium Version
Another great way of farming the drive tickets is to get the premium edition of Street Fighter 6.
You will be able to get it by spending extra bucks on Steam if you are playing PC or buying the premium edition from the store if you are playing on a console.
- Fortunately, it doesn’t cost much, and you will only have to spend $15 or so in order to unlock the premium edition that comes with a lot of perks.
- As soon as you get the premium edition, you will be able to get a hefty amount of Drive tickets from the very start that you can spend to buy costumes and other accessories early in the game.
- After buying the premium edition, you will also be able to get exclusive items, including different costumes and accessories. To add to these tickets, you can always complete the events and challenges that I have mentioned above.
- Keep in mind that Drive tickets are not microtransactions, and they do not work like fighter coins.
Getting The Fighting Pass
The last method to earn the drive tickets is to simply get the fighting pass which is very much similar to the battle pass you see in other similar games.
After obtaining the fighting pass, you will be able to unlock a lot of exclusive items and rewards.
- The fighting pass allows you to obtain free items as well just by completing the requirements.
- However, if you want to farm more drive tickets, then I highly suggest getting the premium fighting pass, as it will allow you to unlock a lot of exclusive outfits as well.
- Also, keep in mind that the premium fighting pass and premium edition are different, and buying the premium edition won’t unlock the premium battle pass.
Where To Spend Drive Tickets In SF6?
Now that you have obtained a sufficient amount of Drive tickets and Kudos by following the methods I have mentioned above, below are some of the best items that you can spend after learning how to earn drive tickets for Street Fighter 6.
However, keep in mind that buying items with fighter coins is much more efficient than these tickets, as you will need a lot of them to get items like the classic costumes. You will also be able to obtain a lot of significant gameplay upgrades after farming enough drive tickets.
You can spend around 1000 drive tickets and about 50 fighter coins to unlock more colors in Street Fighter 6 when you have learned how to earn drive tickets for Street Fighter 6.
It is definitely one of the most important customization options, and you will be able to unlock color options by spending the required amount of Drive tickets.
Stickers And Emote
Another great way of spending the Drive tickets is to buy stickers and emotes that are available in Street Fighter 6.
You will be able to get the stickers for around 4000 drive tickets; however, emotes are way less expensive. You will only need to spend 2000 drive tickets to get the emotes.
- Furthermore, you will also be able to unlock both stickers and emotes by spending fighter coins.
- Stickers can be unlocked by spending 200 fighter coins, while on the other hand emotes can be unlocked by spending 100 fighter coins.
- You will be able to unlock different emotes, including waving and dance emotes, that you will be able to use in the World Tour mode.
- These can then be used in fights and are definitely a very cool add-on. You will also be able to buy a lot of different stickers that you will be able to spray on walls or any other objects.
- Make sure to visit the goods shop that you can access by clicking on the multi menu and see all the different stickers available there.
Lastly, you will be able to spend the drive tickets on exclusive outfit items and clothing for your characters.
In order to do that, you will have to go to the Battle Hub and open the goods shop.
- After that, you will be able to access a lot of different exclusive outfits that you can purchase using Drive tickets or even fighter coins.
- There are a lot of varieties for each character, and the outfits are pretty reasonable as well.
- You will also be able to unlock a ton of different accessories by spending drive tickets for your character by visiting the multi menu.
- These accessories can be used on your custom characters as you complete the World Tour mode. Keep in mind that these accessories are not for Battle Hubs or fighting grounds.
With this, I conclude my detailed guide on how to earn Drive tickets in Street Fighter 6 and the best ways to spend them. While you are at it, I recommend reading the guide on fluffy mod manager in Street Fighter 6 and how to get eternity.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍