Baldur’s Gate 3 is an immensely interactive game with a flurry of feats to diversify your character with unique abilities and benefits. Some of these are more desirable than others, such as the Tavern Brawler in BG3, a feat that everyone wishes to have, but a great build is required first and foremost.
Best Complete Tavern Brawler Build
The table below includes the best build possible for a Tavern Brawler.
|Best Class||Half Orc||Githyanki|
Best Class For Tavern Brawler BG3
Being a feat that is heavily based on its strength, the Tavern Brawler requires a Class that can match its abilities. Keeping the Tavern Brawler in mind, the best Class for this would be either the Monk Class or the Barbarian Class. Each of these classes has its own pros to be the best choice, the main one being they are both heavy on attack and deal extra damage.
Barbarian ClassThe use of Rage in the Barbarian Class is an essential part of Tavern Brawler. Rage helps heals extra damage during different attacks, whether with a weapon or without. Combining the Barbarian class with the Berserker Subclass will create a great character since the damage dealt will be at the highest!
Monk ClassA Tavern Brawler feat with a Monk class is best suited for crowd control and mobility. This class will help more so with Strength as dealing with Tavern Brawler; strength must be of the utmost importance. A Monk class is better preferred due to its Ability Dexturous attacks.
When choosing a subclass, the best one to go for is “The Way Of The Open Hand,” where players can push, topple over, and perform countless other attacks using any random items.
Best Race For Tavern Brawler BG3
A Tavern Brawler is highly focused on Strength and dealing attacks toward its opponents, hence, losing a ton of defensive prowess. To cover this, it is best to choose a Race that can counter this effect and provide a good helping hand for defense.
- If a Monk class has been chosen, the best Race to choose is the Githyanki Race.
- This will help provide additional Mobility spells and a safeguard of Medium Armor.
- For a Barbarian class chosen, the best Race would be the Half-Orc.
- The Barbarian class already provides Medium Armor, and this Race will help get extra damage from Savage Attacks.
Best Skills & Background For Tavern BrawlerAn Athletic build will provide the best ability and proficiency for the Tavern Brawler BG3. This will help in two ways; greater flexibility and a better overall personality. Keeping this into account, the best Background would be either the Outlander or the Soldier.
- Having an Outlander background will help with Athletics and Survival, while on the other hand, Soldier will be of more help in Athletics, Intimidation, and Inspiration.
- Both of these are great backgrounds to choose from, but neither of these will provide more of an edge, and either choice is a great one!
That is all there is to know about the Best Tavern Brawler BG3 Build right now! The above guide has made sure to keep all details in mind and create one of the best builds possible, so make sure to take all the help needed. Be sure to check out this guide on the best in-game skills to enhance your build further. And whilst on the grind, meet interesting NPCs along the way, like Efrin in Baldur’s Gate 3, to develop a narrative bond.
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Best Magic Items
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Ranger Gloom Stalker Build
- Baldur’s Gate 3: Strange Ox
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍