The Marvel Snap Token Shop Tier List explores all the minor as well as major details of the cards that you should have in your deck. It categorizes cards into different tiers according to their performance and usability. Different scenarios require a different skill set to manage and move with the pace of the game properly.
Marvel Snap’s most recent patch (13.13.2) was made available on March 21, 2023. The patch features the Series Drop, a handful of card balance updates to shake up the meta, card acquisition changes, and bug fixes. The most recent patch is the foundation for this tier list.
Here are our Marvel Snap Token Shop Rankings Summarized:
|S-Tier||Shuri, Darkhawk, Thanos, Valkyrie|
|A-Tier||Galactus, Sauron, Kang, Bast, Stature, Ghost|
|B-Tier||Black Panther, Knull, Zabu, Silver Surfer, Skrull, Dazzler|
|C-Tier||Agent Coulson, Orka, Attuma, M'Baku, Master Mold, Helicarrier|
|D-Tier||Sentry, Shadow King|
Here’s a detailed table on all the Token Shops in Marvel Snap:
These are the powerful cards that should be utilized as frequently as possible.
ShuriShuri is a notable Series 5 card that doubles the power of the next card you play when revealed, and she has a very strong effect in the 5th and 6th turns.
- Her On Reveal ability makes her consistently outperform her base stats.
- When we have low-side, high-energy Cards, she may have a huge advantage as an enabler.
- As a 3-cost card on turn 6, Shuri into Maximus is strong enough to be an end game for the opponent.
- She has to be played on four and pass the benefit onto another card.
- She is overall good, but her true potential is only reached with specific combos, not by herself.
DarkHawkDarkHawk is an amazing Series 5 Card for energy one power with Ongoing +2 power for each card in your opponent’s deck.
- Darkhawk is incredible with no draws in the game, you are going to end with 3 cards in the deck.
- This makes Darkhawk a 4-7 with upside and you can use any card to add to your opponent’s deck.
- Zabu Combined with Darkhawk has a win rate of 63% in recent games.
- He becomes extremely efficient when there are no Thanos and his stones left for your opponent.
- Darkhawk can be countered in the same way as Dino, Shang-Chi, and Enchantress.
- If your opponent runs a Thanos Deck, then Darkhawk is not probably the best option.
ThanosThanos, an incredibly powerful Series 5 card, shuffles the six heavily useful infinity stones into your deck in the game.
- Great against Darkhawk for reducing the impact of his moves.
- His stones create a good combo with the Lockjaw for big tempo swings.
- All of his stones have different On Reveal attributes thus creating a wider option for the user to select from.
- Thanos + Power Stone = 21 for 7, but very unlikely to work out.
- Space stone is poor when you can’t move enemy cards.
- The stones are very powerful for one energy but there are six energy altogether and 6 board spaces so that restricts the moves of the stones.
ValkyrieValkyrie, a Series 5 card, has an On Reveal ability that sets all the cards at the location to power 3, and her potential to improve is considered insane.
- If your opponent played jubilee into the infinite last turn, Valkyrie becomes your side buff and then Kazar pushes your cards over the top.
- Valkyrie and Titania on turn 6 can take a unit from over 20 power down to just 3.
- If you and your opponent have two cards on a lane, Valkyrie is a win guaranteed.
- Valkyrie played alongside Killmonger for a new finish in Sera Control which can turn off any large Card played before Turn 6.
- Captain Fantastic can be problematic because it offers 2 power to the left and right lanes if played mid, hence Valkyrie + Titania does not always win a lane.
- You will need at least 2 cards before you should use Valkyrie on Turn 6.
These are the cards that are of good value compared to most in the game. They have multiple functionalities and can be combined in the best way to lay the most damage onto your enemy.
GalactusGalactus is an ultra-rare series 5 card with a premium build that destroys all other locations if it is the only card you have, thanks to its On Reveal ability.
- He completely twists the plot of the game if played before Turn 6 because you can negate your opponent’s every action up until that time.
- Chi and Galactus in the early game create an advantage; therefore, you should follow it up with heavy hitters.
- Wave is a premium that guarantees Galactus on Turn 4. Electro, Psylocke, or Mr.Negative might also be powerful to gain an advantage as well.
- Electro on a lane that Galactus is destroying gives you more energy to fill that lane up later.
- The effect of playing earlier than Turn 6 can be countered.
- If your whole deck is based on Galactus, then it is pretty easy to predict and counter.
SauronSauron is a series 4 rare collection card that removes the abilities from all Ongoing cards in your hand and desk on On Reveal.
- We can press in one of the lanes with Sauron even if the other lanes are not being pressured enough.
- Shuri with double-powered Red Skull into a Taskmaster, and after that introducing Sauron makes a great unpredictable move.
- Sauron and Ebony Maw create a great combo of pressing on to one of the locations.
- Sauron is not suitable against Shang-Chi in Zero Deck because of the armor of other guys.
- Sometimes, after 3 turns Cosmo, Maximus, and Mr. Fantastic gain priority over Sauron.
KangKang, an ultra-rare Series 5 collection card, has an On Reveal ability to restart the whole turn after looking at the opponent’s move.
- If one Wasp and One Kang are cycled into the Lockjaw, then we know what cards we are going to pull out after that turn.
- Kang can find several control builds with Thanos and Lockjaw rotations.
- Kang Snap after turn 6 in Thanos deck has a devastating effect sometimes on the opponent’s deck.
- If Kang is the 12th card on your deck, it greatly reduces the potential of your whole deck.
- Sometimes a person can already predict before the 5th or 6th turn what the opponent is going to fold regardless of having Kang.
- Kang Snap can be punished by an experienced player.
BastBast is a Series 4 rare collection card that sets the power of all cards in your hand to 3 upon reveal.
- It is not a negative card to any deck which is a buff.
- We could accept losing a point to Ka-Zar if we can get +1 or +2 power on three other cards.
- Bast can set Carnage, Hood, and Venom to 3 which may create huge future potential.
- Cerebro3’s problem of bodies on the board can be handled by Bast with Sinister or Bast with Brood.
- The only thing this holds this card is the requirement for it to fit into specific decks when the power levels are low.
- Bast works well with Cerebro and Negative but slamming cards randomly won’t prove much effective.
GhostGhost is also a Series 5 collection card that reveals your cards always at last with his Ongoing ability.
- We can take out enemies’ Ongoing abilities with the Enchantress and then, and then we can use Valkyrie and Ghost to drop initiatives.
- You can strategize around a possible Cosmo for On Reveal cards or an Enchantress for your Ongoing cards in Synergy with Ghost.
- She is not worth 6000 tokens.
- Cosmo, Aero, and Armour are some of the decks in which Ghost is weak.
B-Tier cards in our Marvel Snap Token Shop Tier List may not be very useful by themselves when combined with other cards, but they can make a huge impact.
Black PantherBlack Panther, a Series 4 rare collection card, doubles the card’s power when revealed and is known for its versatility in adapting to various deck types.
- Wond and Black Panther on turn 5 can create a huge impact move on the enemy.
- Black Panther after Mjollnir and Odin can be used to annihilate the enemy cards when not predicted.
- He can be a nice combo combined with Zola in the 6th turn.
- His power is doubled if he is played next to Wong.
- He is suited for only some decks so if you have made a mistake in your decks then he becomes more or less useless.
- Enchantress and Cosmo can nullify the effect of Wong and thus create problems for Black Panther as well.
KnullKnull is a series 5 card that combines all the powers of cards that are destroyed with his Ongoing ability.
- Knulls effect gives him an edge over others so Nova’s buff and High power cards like Lizard can be a good thing to feed on.
- The first 3 to 4 turns can be played to destroy as many cards as possible followed by Wave, Death, and Knull.
- Knulls’s power can be increased by using Carnage and Venom in the early turns.
- Knull powers do not update in hand but do not update in the deck.
- He is not anything special, just effectively combined with others can make it a card worth having.
ZabuZabu, an ongoing card, synergizes well with Black Panther, Quindet, Korg, and She-Hulk as it reduces 4-Cost cards to count as 1 with its Ongoing ability.
- Zabu can be used to add a bit more to the deck after Black Panther and Armin Zola are used for the 5th turn.
- Your 4 Cost cards cost 2 so Shuri, Wong, and Typhoid Mary are good to go for the 2nd turn.
- You can make a Combo of Psylocke with Zabu to increase the chances of dropping Mr. Negative by 3.
- There are plenty of Negative 3 drops so the Negative Surfer/Zabu deck with Brood is not that much useful.
- 4 cost cards are not that good enough than 3 cost cards if Zabu is not drawn soon.
Silver SurferSilver Surfer is a series 5 rare collection card that gives your other 3-cost cards +2 power and his best alignment comes alongside Sera, Polaris, and Maximus.
- You would pick many 3-cost cards to make use of Silver Surfer and Sera’s Cost cutting effect helps in that way.
- Playing Sera on the 5th turn and then Silver Surfer in the 6th gives an extra three power to all your 3-cost cards.
- He plays a vital role and gives consistent +15 power for 3 energy.
- Silver Surfer can play a good counter against Scorpion and Odin.
- Zabu and Silver Surfer have been nerfed in this patch.
- Other cards do not get along with this card.
Super-SkrullSuper Skrull, a series 4 card, has an Ongoing ability that copies the effects of all enemy cards and is most effective when paired with Mystique, Magneto, and She-Hulk.
- Super Skrull is a tech card and not pretty much useful in all games, but in some games, he can singlehandedly win you a lane or multiple lanes if used with mystique.
- Super Skrull used with Shuri can easily win you a lane if your opponent is not much experienced.
- In the current meta, you might do more good with Enchantress and Rogue rather than using Super Skrull.
- You can play this on 4 but then your opponent will know what Ongoing effects they would be giving you thus limiting your next moves.
DazzlerDazzler is also a Pool 5 card that can increment your power by 6 if you have 4 cards at each location, as her strongest synergy is with Blue Marvel, Ka-Zar, and Patriot.
- We can flood a couple of Dazzler’s moves if we can get Ka-Zar, Valkyrie, and Ant-man to get an advantage over the opponent.
- If we can go for Double Dazzler on a Moon Girl, that would create a huge Surge Power at the end of the game.
- Dazzler can be completely derailed by Professor X or The Space Throne.
- When you are building a deck with dazzler, she can not be your only reliable win condition.
Talking about the C-Tier cards in our Marvel Snap Token Shop Tier List, they may have a mediocre performance overall, but they can be effective in specific cases.
Agent CoulsonAgent Coulson is a series 3 card that adds a random 4-cost and 5-cost card to your hand on Reveal and his optimum synergy comes with Devil Dinosaur, Quindet, and Sentinel.
- Sentry, Super Skrull, and Darkhawk can all be pulled with Agent Coulson.
- Playing Dinosaur on 5 and then Mystique and Cooulson on 6 gives you a full hand.
- Coulson with Shuri and Redskull also make a good combination.
- Because he costs 5, you can’t even try to make use of your random 6 drops.
- He suits only certain types of decks like with Devil Dinosaur etc.
OrkaOrka is a series 4 card that provides +5 power when it’s the only card in the deck and works well with Onslaught, Claw, Namor, and Sunspot for optimal synergy.
- In some of the decks, you can play Namor and Orka at two separate locations and fill the remaining locations with cards.
- Orka is a rare card, making him more valuable to collectors and players.
- Orka’s ability to deal damage to all enemy cards can be effective when paired with other cards that have abilities that deal damage to multiple targets.
- Cosmo, Hobgobin, and Enchantress can counter the effect of Orka.
- Orka decks have mostly Ongoing abilities so you could gain something more but in some situations that are not suitable.
- It is a series 4 card but not that much worthy.
AttumaAttuma is also a series 4 card that destroys that card if you have any other card at the end of the turn.
- Attuma is a decent alternative for Warpath in an alternative deck.
- Sometimes Attuma is better than Namor because he can play Armor of Professor X and keep Attuma’s Power.
- Attuma has mostly the same results as Namor, and cannot be boosted by a Spectrum.
- Magneto, Aero, and Enchantress can nullify the effects of Attuma with Armor and Professor X.
M’BakuM’Baku is a Pool 3 card that can jump to a random location at the end of the game and is most effective when combined with Blue Marvel, Lockjaw, and Kazar.
- He can be shuffled back in Lockjaw’s deck so he can consistently hit the board.
- M’Baku is a member of the Wakandan tribe, which can provide him with additional synergies if you have other Wakandan cards in your deck.
- M’Baku is versatile and can be effective against a variety of opponents thanks to his high defense power and strong ability.
- M’Baku is currently one of the worst cards in this patch of the game.
- He is not generally picked because of his low usage overall.
- With Lockjaw, sending M’Baku back into the deck, and bringing back the card you want, it will still probably leak into the negative zone.
Master MoldMaster Mold, a series 5 card, reveals 2 sentinels to add to your opponent’s hand and works best with Ronan and Mystique for maximum damage.
- Devil Dinosaur can benefit from the On Reveal ability of Master Mold.
- Master Mold breathes some light into another card that doesn’t see a lot of moves at the time like Ronan the Accuser.
- You can play Mold on turn 5 to throw Dracula decks.
- You should look out for Cosmo as it can reduce Master Mold’s impact.
- An early Master Mold could potentially be dealt with by Crystal.
HelicarrierThe Helicarrier, a Pool 3 collection card, adds 3 random cards to your hand when discarded and works somewhat more acceptably with Lady Sif and Morbius.
- The Hellicarrier provides a lot of variances, you could use it with Silver.
- 3 random cards can give you some surprise effects that your opponent might not be expecting.
- Helicarrier adds random 3 cards to your deck, sometimes they are useful and sometimes they are useless.
- It is not worth a pin and provides an advantage if you have other discard synergy cards.
The D-Tier cards in our Tier List are currently considered almost useless in this patch, and they should be buffed.
SentrySentry is a card that adds an 8-power Void to the right location as it can be combined with Viper, Carnage, and the Hood to have a better impact on the game.
- Tossing Armor on Sentry can be a good way to destroy the Void.
- Playing Sentry in a lane with Cosmo present can lock a lane sometimes.
- Viper after Sentry can create a problem for the enemy.
- The downside of Sentry is that most of the time, it is 4 mana and 0 net power. It needs friends or some kind of setup to be good.
- Sentry is currently not useful in this patch because of her stats.
Shadow KingShadow King, a series 4 card, reveals all cards to their original base power and is most effective when combined with Shang Chi, Zabu, and Cosmo.
- Shadow King can counter certain cards and locations. For example, Black Panther and Taskmaster buffed by Ironheart can be returned to their original power.
- There is no deck that Shadow King will not have some impact against.
- If the opponent’s cards are powerful enough even after lowering their powers by Shadow King, then he is not that effective.
- He can counter On Reveal buffing decks but not Ongoing buffing decks.
Marvel Snap Token Shop Ranking Criteria
In this edition, we have ranked all of the cards in this Tier List from S-D Tier based on their stats, playability, and combinations in various decks.
Win rates are obtained by conducting a comprehensive study on each card and its statistical data in the current patch (13.13.2). The tier list may contain some personal favorites because we played the game ourselves, but ultimately, the cards are ranked only on their attributes.
According to the Marvel Snap Token Shop Tier List for the latest version (13.13.2), we have evaluated all the card decks based on their abilities, spells, traits, and overall effectiveness. Our tier list represents our experience with these decks, and although some players may disagree with our rankings, we welcome any feedback. We have examined all those cards, which are mostly picked up in this patch.
Each Card in the Tier List has been thoroughly tested to determine its placement in the appropriate tier. However, we acknowledge that gameplay preferences and strategies vary and encourage players to try out each deck for themselves and rank them accordingly.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍