Wo Long Fallen Dynasty offers players a selection between quite a few armor sets that come with their own sets of weapons as well as accessories. With such a vast selection of armor pieces to choose from, players might end assistance figuring out which of the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Armor Sets might fit them best and work out for them in-game!
- One of the best sets is the Tyrant Overlord set which has 5 pieces, including the Triumphant Conquest weapon.
- The Tyrant Overlord Set is an all-rounder set whose set bonuses allow for HP increases, power drops, and HP regeneration.
- Another set is the Rushing Armor Set has 6 pieces, including the feathered cavalry bow and Sirius as an accessory.
- The set bonuses for the Rushing Armor set mostly focus on ammo increase, ammo retrieval increase, and weapon damage increase.
- The Prefect Xun Set has 6 pieces, including the Saint’s Virtue Weapon and the Ivory Incense Container.
- The Prefect Xun Set mainly focuses on Genuine Qi Obtention increase, Restoration of HP, positive effect duration increase, and weapon damage increase.
- The Tianzhu Hermit Set consists of the regular armor set as well as the Jade Green Staff weapon.
- The Hermit Set focuses on HP increases, reduction of wizardry spell consumption, power gain, and basic weapon damage increase.
- The man of Benevolence set also includes the Pair of Swords of Aspiration weapon and the Large Gross Knot accessory.
- Some honorable mentions go to armor sets like Fierce Zhang Fei Set, Boldness Set, Unscrupulous Hero Set, and Rampancy Set.
Kicking things off, let’s talk about one of the most interesting armor sets in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty. The Tyrant Overlord set comes with a total of 5 pieces that include the following:
- Tyrant Overlord Circlet
- Tyrant Overlord Surcoat
- Tyrant Overlord Greaves
- Tyrant Overlord Gauntlets
- Triumphant Conquest (weapon).
The armor itself is considered to be a light armor set that players are able to get their hands on halfway through the game.
|Tyrant Overlord Armor||Stats|
What Makes It Good?
For players that want an armor set that isn’t specific to boosting damage particularly or armor sets that focus on one specific buff for the player, this set solves those issues.
- The Tyrant Overlord set mainly focuses on providing an all-rounder experience for players which allows players to gain a little bit of everything, such as HP restoration, an increase in spirit damage so it suits everyone.
- The combination of the weapon that comes with it is just another reason why players might want to pair it for their builds.
Moving on, since the armor set has a total of 5 pieces, players are able to make use of the set bonus that the armor pieces offer.
Whenever players are using only two pieces of the armor such as the greaves and gauntlets, they are able to see a spike in their overall HP, as the overall set bonus offers an HP increase by 10.
With the 3 pieces, players receive a special effect bonus that grants them the ability to carry out a power drop on any opponent that they are attacking during battle whenever they carry out a fatal strike on them.
Moving on, with the 4 pieces in hand, which most players will use, anytime players are in tough combat and there is melee attack damage taking place from the enemy’s end, players are able to have a bit of their HP regenerated back to them.
Last but not least, for absolute chads who are going to use the entire set, the 5-piece bonus offers up an increase of spirit damage to any opponents that have had negative effects or debuffs applied to them by 7.9%.
Moving on, let’s take a look at the different armor pieces that come with the set itself. The 4 pieces set is as follows.
Starting off, we have arm guards with the following stats:
|Tyrant Overlord Gauntlets||Stats|
As we move on to the headgear, it has these stats.
|Tyrant Overlord Circlet||Stats|
For the chest armor, it has quite a bit of hefty stats:
In order to protect your legs, we also have the greaves with these stats:
In order to get their hands on one of the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Armor Sets, players are able to get it whenever they do the Tyrant’s Fallen Banquet and players need to fight the boss that is present there.
- Other than that, players can also receive it as random drops during missions like The Uninhibited Heart, The Way Of The Warrior, War’s Flames Blaze Fiercely, Lu Bu Mightiest Among Men as well as Behold The Glaive Of Righteousness.
Rushing Armor Set
Now if players are looking for an armor set that is a bit on the heavier side, then they can look forward to equipping and using the Rushing Armor Set, which essentially is a medium-weight armor set, and is a total of 6 pieces.
- Helm of Rushing
- Gauntlets of Rushing
- Armor Of Rushing
- Greaves of Rushing
- Feathered Cavalry Bow
|Rushing Armor Set||Stats|
What Makes It Good?
One of the main reasons, why players might want to invest in the rushing armor set, is simply if they are someone who enjoys partaking in ranged combat since the set comes paired with its own set of bows.
- Since it has a total of 6 pieces, it allows players to gain access to multiple buffs such as an increase in ammo held, causing slow debuffs to opponents, weapon damage increase, and more.
- The weapon set is definitely catered toward ranged players but can still work for melee users.
As we mentioned before, the armor comes paired with two of its own accessories, but the main pieces still consist of the four pieces like the gauntlets, greaves, headpiece, and chest armor.
With the gauntlets, players are able to protect their arms and see these stats.
In order to protect your head from any potential injuries, the helm of rushing is by your side with these stats.
If you’re keen to protect your chest during combat, then look no further than to use this piece as your own:
Lastly, we have the greaves, which are supposed to protect your legs, and they have the following stats:
With a total of 6 pieces in the set, players are able to enjoy a 6 piece set bonus as well, which makes this armor set extra special.
Whenever players are using the armor set, and they use only two pieces, they get the 2 piece bonus such as being able to have their total amount of max ammo being held increased by +2.
Whenever you’re using the 3 pieces and receive the bonus, it grants players the ability to career out their fatal strike unto enemies as they usually would. However, whenever players do carry out the fatal strike, they’re able to have their ammo replenished increased by 2.
Using the 4 pieces such as the complete set, allows you to gain the 4 pieces set bonus, during which players are able to have the ammo retrieval be increased by 6.7% anytime you use the bow assisted with it.
If you carry out a ranged attack, it allows players to apply the slow debuff to enemies.
The 6 piece set bonus is insanely easy since it simply increases your overall shooting weapon damage by 13.4%.
To get the Rushing Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Armor Sets, players need to carry out a sworn oath with one of their allies, and players need to get to level 10 oath to their sworn brother called Xiahou Yuan.
Prefect Xun Set
Moving on, let’s take a look at a set that players would want to use if they prefer lighter all-rounder armor sets. It is considered to be one of the General Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Armor Sets, and it contains 6 pieces.
- Prefect Xun Hat
- Prefect Xun Gloves
- Prefect Xun Silk Garb
- Prefect Xun Footwear
- Saint’s Virtue Weapon
- Ivory Incense Container
|Prefect Xun Set||Stats|
Why Is It Good?
Perhaps you’re a player who prefers specific armor sets, but if you don’t, then the prefect xun set allows for an easy set that can fit with nearly every build and can be a proper all-rounder, serving as a way to not only protect you but also allowing players to take advantage of its lightness.
- One of the biggest winning points of the set is perhaps the genuine qi obtention increases as well as the weapons damage bonus that it provides.
In order to understand the 4 pieces that are present in the actual armor set, players need to read them one for one, and they are present as having greaves, gloves, chest, and headpieces.
Starting off, we have the prefect xun gloves, which serve as your arm guards, proving to protect your arms no matter what.
|Prefect Xun Gloves||Stats|
As for the head armor, in order to ensure that you don’t have your head chopped off during combat, the Prefect xun Hat can make sure it doesn’t happen ever.
|Prefect Xun Hat||Stats|
White most chest armor pieces are all metal, the Prefect Xun Silk Garb not only looks incredibly elegant, but it allows for protection too, listed below are its overall stats.
|Prefect Xun Silk Garb||Stats|
Lastly, we have the leg guards, which are known as the Prefect Xun Footwear, and the stats are listed as follows:
|Prefect Xun Footwear||Stats|
Once again, since players are lucky enough tog et their hands on a set that has a total of 6 pieces, it allows players to make use of not only the weapon but also the talisman that comes along with it.
While only making use of the 2 pieces, players are able to get the 2 piece bonus, during which, they are able to enjoy the Genuine Qi Obtention increase, with which they are able to have it increased by a total of 5.1%.
For a rather neutral set bonus, you can use 3 pieces to get a simple way to have your overall restoration of Hp be buffed up by 1.6%.
If you are a player that would rather have a positive effect duration increase, then the 4 piece bonus can allow for just that, as using 4 pieces such as the gauntlets, greaves, chest armor piece and the headpiece can allow for it to be increased by 3.4%.
Whenever you’re carrying out your fatal strike, you are able to have regeneration achieved.
Lastly, if you are that much of a chad, then you most likely will use all of the 6 pieces and with the 6-piece bonus, you can have the overall Element Imbue Weapon Damage increased by 11.2%.
In the same way that we mentioned carrying out sworn brother oaths with your allies for a few armors sets before, players need to carry out complete sworn brothership with an ally that is known as Xun Yu, otherwise, players can’t gain access to it.
Tianzhu Hermit Set
Moving things forward, let’s take a look at yet another solid Light Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Armor Set which is known as the Tianzhu Hermit Set. it is a rather 5 piece set that consists of regular pieces such as the ones shown below:
- Tianzhu Hermit Conical Hat
- Tianzhu Hermit Bracers
- Tianzhu Hermit Robe
- Tianzhu Hermit Footwear
- Jade Green Staff (weapon)
|Tianzhu Hermit Set||Stats|
Why Is It Good?
As far as the Tianzhu Hermit set, the main reason that players might choose to use it in combat is simply because of its lightness, as well as the different bonuses and buffs that it provides to the player:
- Alongside basic HP increases, players are able to have their overall spirit damage increased, and they can also get power gain.
There are a total of 4 armor pieces that players can use, not including the weapon, and they are listed as follows.
With the bracers, players can expect to have their arms protected as it acts as arm guards. The stats are shown below.
|Tianzhu Hermit Bracers||Stats|
The headpiece is a rather promiscuous straw hat that aims to protect the player’s head from any kind of injury.
|Tianzhu Hermit Conical Hat||Stats|
If you’re more into fashionable armor sets, then the Tianzhu Hermit Robe is definitely one to look out for since it can not only protect your chest but allow you to fight with style.
|Tianzhu Hermit Robe||Stats|
Lastly, Tianzhu Hermit Footwear allows players to fight while looking classy but still staying protected.
|Tianzhu Hermit Footwear||Stats|
If you’re one for set bonuses, then the 5 piece bonuses that the hermit set in Wo Long Fallen can offer just that.
With the 2 pieces in hand, players can get the 2 piece bonus to gain an HP increase by 10.
If you’d rather have your overall Wizardry Spell Spirit Consumption reduced, then the 3-piece set bonus can grant you that.
Anytime you use any of your Wizardry Spells, players can expect to get power gain with the 4-piece bonus.
In order to get a basic weapon damage increase, then the 5-piece bonus can allow players to gain a staff spirit damage increase by 7.9%.
The easiest way to obtain the hermit set is to attain complete sworn brother status with an ally who goes by the name Hong Jing.
Man Of Benevolence Set
Last but not least, we have the Man Of Benevolence Set which happens to be a medium-weight armor set that consists of a total of 6 pieces and they are listed as follows:
- Man of Benevolence Crown
- Pair of Swords of Aspiration (Weapon)
- Large Grass Knot (Accessory)
|Man Of Benevolence Set||Stats|
Considering most players will use all four pieces in one set, players can take note of the four pieces, including the greaves, gauntlets, headpiece, and chest armor.
Starting off with the gauntlets, players are gonna wear them during combat in order to protect their arms, and the stats are as follows.
|Tianzhu Hermit Gauntlets||Stats|
To protect your head from any possible injuries, players can use the man of benevolence crown as their head armor.
|Tianzhu Hermit Crown||Stats|
To make your chest more guarded during combat, the chest armor can be used, and the stats are as follows.
|Tianzhu Hermit Armor||Stats|
Let’s finish up the armor set by taking a look at the man of benevolence footwear, and it’s stats are listed below.
|Tianzhu Hermit Footwear||Stats|
With the set having 6 pieces, players can get the most out of the set and gain all 6 buffs that it provides.
The 2 piece set provides the players with a simple HP increase, as it allows them to have their overall HP increased by 10.
While being in combat, anytime players carry out deflection, and they are able to gain a bit of their HP back since the HP reflects it increased by 5.
If you’re ever in perfect condition and you end up taking in damage from the enemy’s end, then with the 4 pieces set bonus, it will be decreased by 4.3%.
Using the full armor set with a weapon or an accessory can gain you the 5-piece set bonus, and it can allow you to gain spirit fervor upon HP regeneration.
While having the complete pieces, the overall damage dealt in perfect condition is buffed up by 13.8%.
While these are considered to be the few Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Armor Sets, a few other sets definitely deserve to make it to the list as well. Therefore, here are a few with honorable mentions.
- Fierce Zhang Fei Set
- Boldness Set
- Unscrupulous Hero Set
- Rampancy Set
What Makes An Armor Set Good?
Now, in order to wrap things up, let’s discuss what exactly makes an armor set capable of being called the Best Armor in Wo Long Fallen Dynasty. A few pointers come to mind.
- While any armor set in the game can be worked around in one way or another to help players through the early and mid-game content, there are a few armors sets that just do it better than the others.
- One thing that players should know is that every embedment, bonus, etc, can be moved around from one armor to the other, making it insanely difficult to figure out which one actually might be viable for use in-game.
- Set bonuses set everything in place and are the deciding factor for which armor set might be good. Set bonuses cater to players’ needs and preferences and allow players to pick and choose which ones they might need.
- Depending on the buff, if players want an armor set that is rather catered towards HP, then there is one out there; if you need one for damage, then there is one out there.
And there we have it! These are some of the Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Armor Sets, and with that, we will wrap up our guide! While you’re here, why not read up on our Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Virtue guide which covers each of the five virtues available in great detail? Alongside that, players should also read up on our Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Upgrade Weapons guide, which goes into how to best upgrade weapons and armor both!
Make sure to check out our Wo Long Fallen Dynasty How To Respec guide, which goes into detail about how to respec works in-game and how players can do it! One of the worst starter bosses in the game is Zhang Liang, and like us, if you struggled to get through it, why not read our Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Beat Zhang Liang guide?
- Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Missing Husband
- Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Divine Beasts
- Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Beginner’s Guide
- Wo Long Fallen Dynasty Best Spells
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍