- Diablo 4 has received yet another minor update, v1.2.0b, that has squashed a few notable bugs and improved the game’s stability.
- The item bug causing Blizzcon Collection bonus items to be given early has been addressed, alongside the battle pass rewarding lower than intended Platinum.
- Although small, it is the second update following the release of Season of Blood, which was released a few days ago on October 17, 2023.
Blizzard Entertainment has released v1.2.0b for Diablo 4, which addresses several bugs and improves overall stability. The update has fixed an issue where bonus items from the Blizzcon Collection were given early, displaying placeholder content. The Season of Blood battle pass has also been adjusted and should now reward 700 Platinum as intended.
Aside from fixing the item bug and the unintentional battle pass rewards, the update has also fixed an issue that caused players’ “Real ID” names to display locally in the Clan menu by default. There have also been various stability improvements, but seeing as they are not detailed extensively in the patch notes, we can expect them to be minor.
This is the second update following the release of Season of Blood on October 17. The first update, v1.2.0a, went live the next day and aimed to fix a cross-play bug. Since the game’s launch, it has seen great success, but it was met with much criticism following patch 1.1, which only grew throughout Season 1. This was primarily due to the severe nerfs to different aspects of the game.
- Diablo 4 Season 2 Promo Video Pulled After Mockery Over Obvious Errors
- Diablo 4 Claws Its Way To Steam On October 17
- Diablo 4 Update 1.1.4 Increases Experience Bonus From Urn Of Aggression Season Blessing
The developers seem to have learned from that incident and significantly improved Season 2, or Season of Blood. Even so, a few bugs here and there are expected, which the devs have addressed within days of the massive update, showing consistency and good communication with the fans. As long as such bugs are reported in-game, we might see more similar updates coming frequently.
If you are new to the game, you may want to check out our guide on Diablo 4 best class, which would give you an edge over almost all enemies in-game. But if you want to beat other players in PvP, learn about Diablo 4 best PvP classes to become undefeatable. Diablo 4 was developed and published by Blizzard Entertainment on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on June 5, 2023.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍