- Blizzard has released v1.2.0a for Diablo 4, resolving an issue that prevents players from engaging in cross-platform play.
- Various improvements have been made to the stability of the game across all platforms.
- Despite getting off to a great start, the latest entry in Diablo fell short of meeting player expectations. Season 2 attempts to alleviate this problem.
Diablo 4 v1.2.0a is out now for all platforms, fixing an issue with cross-platform play that prevented players on PC and console from playing together. According to the patch notes, this is the only issue addressed in this update in addition to various unmentioned improvements to the game’s stability on consoles and PC hardware.
- Diablo 4 Season 2 Promo Video Pulled After Mockery Over Obvious Errors
- Diablo 4’s Season Of Blood Patch Notes Out Now
- Diablo 4 Has Amassed Over 12 Million Players, Reveals Rod Ferguson
Seeing its launch earlier this year, Diablo 4 got off to a great start commercially. Despite that measure of success, the RPG failed to resonate with hardcore fans of the series. Several players voiced their concerns, bringing up some of the game’s core problems, such as the end-game content being subpar, and lackluster quality-of-life features that present it as devoid of life.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍