- In a recent blog post, EA Motive confirms that the team will use Unreal Engine 5 for the Iron Man game in order to give an extraordinary gaming experience.
- In partnership with Marvel Games, the team is actively seeking input from the Marvel community and formed a Community council of Iron Man and Marvel fans who will give feedback during development.
- The game is being developed by Motive Studio in Montreal. Currently, the game is in the early stages of development and no release date has been confirmed yet.
In a recent blog post, EA Motive announced that the development team will be utilizing Unreal Engine 5 to unleash the full creative potential of their development team and deliver an extraordinary gaming experience. This highly anticipated update also confirms that EA Motive is actively working on their Iron Man game using Unreal Engine 5.
We’re still early in pre-production and taking our time to make sure we set the best possible foundation for development. But already, we’re finding so many opportunities to explore story, design and gameplay with Iron Man, and it’s exciting to see the fantasy start coming alive. Meanwhile, we’ve chosen Unreal Engine 5 as our game engine, in order to empower the dev team to work their magic and create something really special.”
Additionally, in collaboration with Marvel Games, the team is actively seeking input from the Marvel community itself. They have established a Community council consisting of Iron Man and Marvel fans who will provide feedback throughout the development process. Moreover, the game is being developed as a single-player adventure, rather than a games-as-a-service title.
Other Content to Check Out:
- Insomniac Says A Venom Spin-Off Game Depends On What Fans Want
- Insomniac Dev Says Studio Is Now Focusing On Marvel’s Wolverine Development
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Is The Highest Rated Spider-Man Game Of All Time
The Iron Man game is currently being developed by Motive Studio, based in Montreal, and is led by Olivier Proulx, who has previous experience working on Marvel’s Guardians of the Galaxy. The team is actively expanding its workforce as more than 21 job openings are available for the development of the game. As of now, no release date has been announced, as the game is still in the early stages of development.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍