- Halo Infinite is having a resurgence. It has gained a huge boost in players recently because of Season 5.
- The title has climbed its way to the 16th most-played game on the Xbox Store in the US, surpassing Destiny 2 in the process.
- 343 Industries has improved the title in many forms through updates and seasons ever since its release on December 8, 2021.
Halo Infinite is witnessing a rise in popularity and player count on Xbox and PC in recent times. The entry has lately received plenty of notable content updates and additions, including the Forge mode and more. The latest Season 5 has also driven the entry to rise in many charts on the platforms. As a result of the recent triumphs, it is now in the 16th spot on the most played games on Xbox in the US, surpassing Destiny 2 in the process.
The new Halo Infinite Season 5: Reckoning brings a slew of content to the game, like the addition of campaign AI in Forge, a bunch of new maps, a brand new game mode, the feature to gain Battle Pass XP in Custom Games, and much more. Swaths of old players are pouring into the entry to check out the changes and how the title has evolved. Moreover, many new users have also joined the foray to see what the game is all about in 2023.
- Halo Infinite Introduces Infection Multiplayer Mode With Massive Season 4 Update.
- Halo Infinite Player Recreates Popular Halo 5 Multiplayer Map In Forge.
- A New Halo Game Could Already Be In Development, Suggests 343 Industries’ Job Listings.
The game has toiled hard to retain its player base with post-launch updates. The addition of the Forge mode was the first step towards noticeable improvement. Since then, the game has gradually continued to see a loyal fanbase, which grows by the day. On the other hand, Destiny 2 is going through tough times recently. Its player base dropped to the lowest ever recorded on Steam due to many issues in the new DLC and the core game.
The first-person shooter is experiencing a resurgence as droves of new players try it out for the first time. We suggest taking a look at our write-up for the best PC settings in terms of optimization and high FPS before jumping right in.
The entry came out on December 8, 2021, for Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC. It was showered in critical reception after launch by critics and game outlets. However, Halo Infinite has also been criticized due to the lack of post-launch content, which made it seem bland compared to the more successful games in the series. eXputer’s Huzaifah Durrani reviewed the title with 4.5 out of 5, praising it for combat, visuals, and much more.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍