- Lords of the Fallen is one of the latest releases of 2023, belonging to the popular Soulslike genre of games, which was introduced by FromSoftware—a legendary Japanese developer.
- To amass a greater audience and entice more people to look into their latest venture, the higher-ups of Lords of the Fallen have announced a Collector’s Edition giveaway.
- You can submit your entry until November 14 and the regions included for this promotion include the UK, US, Ireland, Germany, and France.
Lords of the Fallen is a promising new Soulslike title with three purchasable editions to its name—Standard, Deluxe, and Collector’s Edition, with the latter coming for $249.99 and packing an array of goodies side by side. In case you’ve been holding out on buying the game, you might as well enter the giveaway that has been recently announced for this version of Lords of the Fallen. Couldn’t hurt, right?
Lords of the Fallen – Launch Giveaway #3
Follow & Repost for a chance to win a Collector’s Edition of Lords of the Fallen.
🎁1x Collector’s Edition (PS5 & Xbox)
— LORDS OF THE FALLEN (@lotfgame) October 13, 2023
For those not in the know, the Collector’s Edition of the game comes with not only the base game, of course, but additional downloadable content that will amplify your playing experience right from the get-go, not to mention a specialized SteelBook, and a custom figurine of the Dark Crusader class in-game. Here’s a rundown of everything that this $250 collection bundle features.
- Dark Crusader Starting Class: DC Armour Set, DC Ultra Greatsword, DC Throwing Knives, and DC Amulet
- Unlock 3D Model View: Access to View All the Characters, Classes, Enemies & Levels
- Luxury 50-Page Artbook
- Digital Soundtrack
- Two-Sided Poster
- 3x Art Cards
- 19cm Dark Crusader Figurine
- Mood Lighting Figurine Display Case
Thanks to the giveaway, though, you can have all of this for free; only if you’re lucky enough, though. As for some of the rules surrounding the contest, you need to be living in either the US, UK, Ireland, France, or Germany to participate. On the bright side, no purchase is required to enter the giveaway, and all you have to do is make the relevant entries that have been laid out on Gleam.io for the promotion.
The tasks that earn you the entries are pretty plain and simple, revolving around following Lords of the Fallen’s social signals, retweeting the game’s official X account posts, and even visiting the title’s main website. All in all, there are 9 ways to enter, and the post advises to “complete all actions to have the best odds of winning.”
Related Content to Check Out:
- Over 400 Developers Came Together To Work On Lords Of The Fallen
- Lords Of The Fallen Will Take 30 Hours To Finish, New Game+ Present At Launch
- Lords Of The Fallen Will Have 60 FPS On Xbox Series X|S And PlayStation 5
In other news, Lords of the Fallen’s new patch v1.1.191 is out now across all platforms, bringing performance and stability improvements while also providing players with a workaround to fix persistent crashes. The PlayStation 5 and PC versions of the action RPG received the update earlier than Xbox, which only got the patch today. Make sure to get the game up-to-speed for smoother playability.
Moreover, and this might come as a comfort to PC players, Lords of the Fallen does not feature Denuvo DRM software—a highly controversial name in the gaming industry that has been tied to privacy invasions and performance issues in the past. Responding to a comment on X (formerly Twitter), the official social handle of the game clarified this itself.
We are pleased to confirm that Lords of the Fallen does not, and will never feature Denuvo.
— LORDS OF THE FALLEN (@lotfgame) October 12, 2023
Lords of the Fallen was released on October 13, 2023, for the PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC via Steam and Epic Games Store. The game was announced during last year’s Gamescom, having over 400 developers taking part in its development, as told officially. The action RPG seemingly supports DLSS3, FSR3, and ray tracing at launch.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍