Defeating a few bosses in Lords of the Fallen is extremely difficult and time-consuming, so surviving and staying alive is a task on its own. Therefore, Saintly Quintessence should not be underestimated since it lets players upgrade their Sanguinarix in Lords of the Fallen. This is the main way of getting your HP back and helps you survive tough fights and challenges through the map.
All Locations For Saintly Quintessence In Lords of the Fallen
Saintly Quintessences are mostly found in the umbral realm and, therefore, can be hard to find. Using your umbral lamp can lead you to the umbral realm, and you can then get them if you know where to look.
Following are all the locations at which you can find a Saintly Quintessence in Lords of the Fallen:
|Tutorial||Can be found during the tutorial phase of the game.|
|Pilgrims Perch||Near the area where you defeat the Scourged Sister Delyth.|
|Fitzorys Gorge||On a tree near to where you encounter the Mendacious Visage.|
|Forsaken Fen||Along the path near the Vistage Of Valade.|
|Upper Calrath||Along the path near to the Vestige Of Doln that leads to the Infernal Enchantress.|
|Lower Calrath||Near the Vestige Of Lydia.|
|Sunless Skein||Start from the Vestige Of Catrin and follow the path to a hole.|
|Lower Calrath 2||Defeat the Ruiner boss to find this Saintly Quintessence.|
|Fief Of The Chill Curse||Near the area where you defeat Grifebound Rowena.|
|Fief Of The Chill Curse 2||Through the Vestige Of Catrin near the bridge.|
|Path Of Devotion||Follow the straight path from the Vestige Of Dieter till the end.|
|Manse Of The Hallowed Brothers||Need the Abbot Vernoff's key to open a door.|
|Revelation Depths||Towards the left path under the river.|
|Abbey Of The Hallowed Sisters||Inside a hut after defeating Abbess Ursula.|
|Tower Of Penance||The umbral belly is in the area where you encounter the Womb Of Despair.|
|The Empyrean||At the Vestige Of Lorelo towards the left.|
|Abbey Of The Hallowed Sisters 2||Defeat the Huntress Of The Dusk and make your way into the church.|
|Bramis Castle||Can be found after going over the bridge and climbing the ladder.|
|Bramis Castle 2||Towards the library at the top floor.|
|Bramis Castle 3||Below the lift near the umbral flowerbed in the dining room.|
1. TutorialThe first time you get Saintly Quintessence is in the game’s tutorial. Here, you first learn how to soulflay enemies and objects.
2. Pilgrims PerchFirst, you must defeat Scourged Sister Delyth and then use your umbral lamp to enter the umbral realm. Here, you will find an umbral belly where Delyth was first found. Soulflay over it to get your Saintly Quintessence.
3. Fitzroys GorgeTo get the Saintly Quintessence in Lords of the Fallen’s Fitzroy’s Gorge, you must defeat the boss Mendacious Visage here and soulflay the umbral belly on the tree to get your Saintly Quintessence.
4. Forsaken FenAt the Vestige of Valade, go through the swamp and reach the area with several huts above the water. Enter the umbral realm and keep following the path. Now you will see a few enemies, defeat them, and soulflay to get your Saintly Quintessence.
5. Upper CalrathAfter the Vestige of Doln, follow the path leading towards the infernal enchantress enemy, defeat her, and enter the umbral realm. You will now see a couple of dead bodies hanging from a tree. Soulfay the umbral belly to get your Saintly Quintessence.
6. Lower CarlathNear the Vestige of Lydia, make your way to an area with a bonfire and an infernal enchantress ready to fight. Make sure to defeat her and enter the umbral realm of Lords of the Fallen. Now, go to the tower’s top and soulflay to get your Saintly Quintessence.
7. Sunless SkeinAt the Vestige of Catrin, continue until you pass through some bars. In the next room, follow the wooden stairs until you reach a hole. Enter the umbral realm and go to the lower platform here; you will get your Saintly Quintessence.
8. Lower Calrath 2Before leaving the Sunless Skein, you will find a key on a few metal cages. Returning to the lower Calrath to the left, you must face the ruiner enemy. Defeat the enemy to get your Saintly Quintessence.
9. Fief Of The Chill CurseAfter defeating Griefbound Rowena in Lords of the Fallen, leave the building and take a sharp left. You will find yourself on a platform, enter the umbral realm, and go downwards. Here, you will find an umbral belly you can soulflay to get your Saintly Quintessence.
10. Fief Of The Chill Curse 2Find the Vestige of Catrin in the Sunless Skien Mines, and then continue forward until you reach a bridge. Now go into the umbral realm and see a couple of platforms. On top of one of these platforms will be your reward.
11. Path Of DevotionWhen you reach the Vestige of Dieter, follow the path where multiple enemies await. Go into the umbral realm to reveal some platforms. First, defeat the enemies; your reward will be waiting to be collected.
12. Manse Of The Hallowed BrothersTo go inside the area, you will need Abbot Vernoff’s key. This key can be found at the central church. You will find your Saintly Quintessence in the middle of the prayer area.
13. Revelation DepthsBeneath the beacon will be a river you can go to if you are in the umbral realm. You must defeat the Hollow Crow to get the Saintly Quintessence.
14. Abbey Of The Hallowed SistersAfter defeating the Abbess Ursula, move toward the rooftop of the church. Here, you will find a hut, and inside that hut, you can find your Saintly Quintessence.
15. Tower Of PenanceInside the tower, enter the umbral realm; you will see a ladder that will take you upstairs. You will eventually get to a vast open area where you will face Womb of Despair, and after defeating it, Soulflay the area to get your reward.
16. The EmpyreanYou can find the following Saintly Quintessence at the Vestige of Lorelo. You will have to face the abiding defenders. Defeat them and move towards the left side. Now, soulflay the umbrel belly and collect it.
17. Abbey Of The Hallowed Sisters 2After defeating the Huntress of the Dusk boss fight and going through the church, you will come to a balcony with other enemies to kill. Defeat them and use the umbral lamp to go into the umbral realm and get on the narrow bridge before you. Here, you will get your reward.
18. Bramis CastleTowards the late game, you will gain access to the Bramis Castle. Here, you can find some Saintly Quintessences. The first one can be found after you move out of the tower and head to the bridge. Cross the bridge and climb the ladder; in the right corner, you will see an umbral belly, soulflay it to get your reward.
19. Bramis Castle 2From the umbral flowerbed in the coffin room, move towards the library. Go to the umbral realm and soulflay the umbral belly to get your Saintly Quintessence.
20. Bramis Castle 3From the dining room’s umbral flowerbed, head to the doorway and go towards the open area. Defeat all of the enemies here and then move to the umbral realm. You will find the umbral belly below the lift platform. Soulflay it to get your reward.
What Is Saintly Quintessence In Lords of the FallenSaintly Quintessence is an upgrade material in Lords of the Fallen, mostly used to upgrade Sanguinarix. It is a consumable that provides you with healing, so it is highly beneficial to get.
Right after you fight off some enemies or try to kill a boss, chances are you will be low on health. This is where Sanguinarix comes into play.
How To Use Saintly Quintessence In Lords Of The FallenTo use a Saintly Quintessence, you must talk to Pieta, an NPC in the Skyrest Bridge, and select the “Upgrade Sanguinarix” option.
Each time you hand over 1 Saintly Quintessence, you will get the opportunity to gain a Sanguinarix charge. Since this item comes from tormented souls, it usually glows golden. You must also soulflay idol statues using your umbral lamp to pick it up every time.
My Opinion On Saintly QuintessenceI think Saintly Quintessences is helpful and can be collected from various areas over the map. Improving your weapons or healing is highly beneficial in this game since some enemies and bosses are very hard to kill. If you know these locations, getting Saintly Quintessence is not difficult and is completely worth it.
Furthermore, gamers have been reporting a Saintly Quintessence bug on the Steam Community, where they have collected all of the items, but in the end, it only shows 19, not the full 20. And with that, my guide ends. Here, you were informed about all the Saintly Quintessence locations and their uses.
Furthermore, if you are looking to get stronger in Lords of the Fallen, then you will need to know the best long swords, swords, and shields in Lords of the Fallen, as they are some of the basic weapons that a player uses in Lords of the Fallen. Also, if you are just starting, I have listed a few Lords of the Fallen Tips that can do you good.
- Lords of the Fallen: Best Grandswords And Locations
- Lords Of The Fallen: Best Builds
- Lords of the Fallen: How To Get Plucked Eyeballs
- Lords Of The Fallen: Best Place To Farm XP
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍