- A new report has revealed that the Lords of the Fallen has sold over 1.2 million copies globally as of November last year.
- The Souls-like had apparently sold over a million copies during its first eight days since launch.
- The studio CI Games is also working on many projects in different genres that it aims to release over time.
Lords of the Fallen has certainly left its mark within the gaming industry last year, appealing to Souls-like fans for staying true to the formula we know and love. While the sales of the game were generally known to be good, just no one knew how swiftly its copies would sell around the globe. A new report from investment research company Edison Group has confirmed that the RPG has sold over 1.2 million units already (thanks, @MauroNL3).
CI Games is also already brewing multiple projects that will arrive over the years. The closest to coming out is dubbed “Project Survive,” which may come out next year. It is using Unreal Engine 5 and falls under the survival genre. The specifics are unclear, but we may learn more in the near future. Many other in-development entries are listed in the report. Project Scorpio, for instance, is the studio’s attempt at a PvE live-service game.
The report confirms that Lords of the Fallen reached massive sales figures and split new milestones in November. It is worth noting that the game managed to shift over the first million in a mere eight to ten days period. In other words, it sold an additional 200,000 copies in over a month. To compare the release of another Souls-like title during the same period, Lies of P took four weeks to sell a million despite its availability on Xbox Game Pass.
The RPG has been lauded for engaging yet harsh gameplay that perfectly encapsulates the Souls-like genre. However, it features huge swarms of enemies with questionable placement at times.
- Lords Of The Fallen Expected To Make $100 Million In Coming Years.
- Lords Of The Fallen Patch v1.1.414 Is Live; Adds New Challenges & Rewards.
- Lords Of The Fallen Devs Announce No-Hit “Git Gud Challenge.”
Lords of the Fallen launched on October 13, 2023, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, and PC. eXputer’s Haris Umer reviewed the entry with a score of 3.5 out of 5, praising it for proving to be one of the better Souls-like clones among the masses.
Before jumping into Lords of the Fallen as a first-timer, I suggest you read through our best one-handed weapons guide to face enemies with brimming confidence. Also, knowing about the best rings and their locations could help you survive crucial boss battles.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍