- As per a recent announcement, Lords of the Fallen has over 400 developers, including 90 internal developers, who have worked on this game for 4 years.
- The studio has also confirmed that the game will have 30 bosses, 3 unique endings, and 13 player classes, 4 of which are secret.
- Lords of the Fallen features 194 weapons & shields, 76 spells & catalysts, and 339 armor pieces, allowing players to try hundreds of different builds for their playthroughs.
The developers have recently revealed Lords of the Fallen will have 30 bosses and 3 unique endings. In addition, the game has 194 weapons & shields, 76 spells & catalysts, and 339 armor pieces, which should give players tons of variety and freedom in their builds. The highly anticipated title has been in development for 4 years, with a team of over 400 developers.
— LORDS OF THE FALLEN (@lotfgame) October 10, 2023
We can expect the game to have enough content to last a while. In comparison, Lies of P and Dark Souls 3 has 25 bosses, while Bloodborne has 22 bosses. Moreover, Lies of P and Bloodborne have 3 endings, while Dark Souls 3 has 4. Considering how popular and content-rich each of those title are, we might see something similar in the case of Lords of the Fallen.
Another good news for fans is the massive variety of builds they can have in the upcoming entry. With over 194 armaments, 339 armor pieces, and 76 spells & catalysts, there should be more than enough variety for casual and hardcore gamers. Although it is only one aspect of the game, having these options opens up the opportunity for players to try a myriad of different things and give themselves challenges for each playthrough.
Seeing the number of developers working on this title is also pretty impressive. For comparison, FromSoftware had around 300 developers working on Elden Ring and Armored Core 6 simultaneously, and both of those titles are some of the greatest in their respective genres. However, the comparison is unfair, especially since Hexworks is a relatively new studio, with Lords of the Fallen being its debut project.
Even so, over 400 developers working on a title for 4 years could be a very positive sign. But one thing that the recent trend in video game releases has told me is that things can go south really fast. Despite that, everything we have seen so far about the game has been received positively. As an avid soulslike fan, I would say that Lords of the Fallen carries immense potential, offering realm mechanics that feel like Dark Souls meets Dishonored 2.
- Lords Of The Fallen Can Now Be Preloaded On PS5
- Lords Of The Fallen Will Take 30 Hours To Finish, New Game+ Present At Launch
- Lords Of The Fallen Will Have 60 FPS On Xbox Series X|S And PlayStation 5
Lords of the Fallen will be released on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X|S, and PC on October 13, 2023. Developed by Hexworks and published by CI Games, the soulslike entry is a successor to the 2014 game with the same name.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍