- The Game Awards founder Geoff Keighley and a few other content creators have recently shared that they finally have access to Marvel’s Spider-Man 2.
- Geoff affirmed that the review embargo for the title will be lifted on October 16 at 10:00 AM EDT.
- The entry is set to release on October 20, 2023, exclusively for PlayStation 5.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 fans can expect to hear more about the game from publications in the near future. The review embargo date for the title has been confirmed by a trusted source. The Game Awards founder Geoff Keighley recently posted on Twitter that he finally has access to the Insomniac Games’ potential chef-d’oeuvre entry, affirming that the veil of embargo will be lifted on October 16 at 10:00 AM EDT.
I am in possession of a complete copy of Marvel's SPIDER-MAN 2 for PS5.
Impression/review embargo on Monday, October 16 at 10:00 AM EDT. pic.twitter.com/1tYPAQqtBb
— Geoff Keighley (@geoffkeighley) September 28, 2023
Some other influential figures —like content creators— have also started receiving their copies, as alleged in the replies. The Game Awards host may possibly play the game to his heart’s desire but cannot currently talk about it because of the embargo in place. In other words, we will have to wait a few more weeks before learning about the nooks and crannies of the new duo of Spider-Men.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 VA Says “Get Over It” On Peter Parker’s Changed Face.
- Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Will Let You Enable Fall Damage For Peter And Miles.
- Multiple Guest Artists And PS Studios’ Devs Have Worked On Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 Suits.
The entry has been suffering with its fair share of leaks like all the major AAA releases of this year. Recently, the entire trophy list surfaced online soon after the devs shared a few of them. Now, the main menu screen has also appeared on Twitter. We may see gameplay leaks before the embargo is lifted; tread the web with caution.
Marvel’s Spider-Man 2 has already achieved the Gold status. The pre-load for the entry will go live on October 13, 2023, with a tremendous download size of 98 GB. The users who download the pre-load will be granted access to the latest updates before it officially launches. On the other hand, the Physical Edition owners will have to download the updates manually.
It is set to launch four days after the review embargo lifts on October 20, 2023, exclusively for the PlayStation 5. The Marvel’s Spider-Man sequel was initially rumored to not get a release in the Middle East due to the likely inclusion of controversial content. But recent developments suggest that it will also swing into the region.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍