- Capcom has revealed Monster Hunter Wilds at The Game Awards 2023.
- The trailer shows new features such as mounts, improved visuals, and a stunning landscape.
- Monster Hunter Wilds is expected to be released in 2025.
Capcom has finally announced the next big project in its iconic series of hunting games—Monster Hunter Wilds. A trailer was shown at this year’s The Game Awards giving us the first look at what to expect from the next main title in the legendary RPG series in addition to its tentative release window.
The footage showed a vast landscape reminiscent of the Wildspire Waste from Monster Hunter World where you fight various monsters including the flying wyvern Diablos. Furthermore, we saw the hunter exploring the region on a mount indicating new traversal mechanics. Beyond the movement, the trailer displayed the quality of visuals we can hope to see in Monster Hunter Wilds with intense dust storms, weather changes, lighting, and particle effects.
Related Content To Read Up On:
- Street Fighter 5 Has Rolled Out 6.80 Million Copies Since Launch, Capcom Reveals
- More Resident Evil Remakes Are On The Way, Capcom Confirms
- Monster Hunter Rise Has Rolled Over 13.2 Million Copies; Sunbreak Sold 6.1 Million Units
For quite some time now, Capcom has been talking about an unannounced title being in the works that’s expected to sell millions and will allow the company to meet its sales goals for this year. This project was going to arrive by March 2024 and given the claim to “sell millions,” fans began speculating about whether it would be the next Resident Evil, Devil May Cry, or even Monster Hunter.
Surprisingly enough, the release year shown in the trailer for Monster Hunter Wilds is 2025, the same window as Rockstar’s Grand Theft Auto 6 which already makes it a prominent year for games. While MH: Wilds may not be the unannounced title Capcom has been going on about, fans can rest easy knowing that the next big game in the renowned hunting franchise is on its way.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍