- Insider Shpeshal_Nick claims to have received a DM from one of his sources telling him that Persona 6 will be coming to Xbox on day one.
- Nick made no claims concerning the game’s potential arrival on Game Pass on day one.
- Persona 6 has been in the rumors for quite a while, and this has further strengthened the credibility of that leak, not that fans were questioning it, to begin with.
- Even so, take this rumor with a grain of salt, as Atlus has yet to confirm the game’s existence, let alone its platform availability.
In the recent The XboxEra Podcast (1:32:20), Shpeshal_Nick, claims to have received a DM from one of his sources telling him that Persona 6 will be coming to Xbox on day one. The insider did not mention anything regarding its availability on Game Pass on day one. Despite the ever-growing rumors of Persona 6, this should be taken with a grain of salt until Atlus confirms it.
Nick started by mentioning his accuracy with leaks concerning past Persona games and said that he has been reading the various rumors regarding Persona 6 on the internet, which is why he found it pretty interesting when he received the DM. Funny enough, Nick received it during the podcast and in the middle of the “The Rumour Mill” segment.
Persona 6 is another game coming from Atlus, and that’s why I thought it was funny because I had heard the rumors of Persona 6— Sony was trying to lock it up, apparently. That’s what I read on ResetEra and other places that Sony would lock Persona 6. Not according to the DM I just got. I just got a DM that says it is coming to Xbox day one,” says Shpeshal_Nick.
Nick emphasized that this is not in the “announcement mill” but more in the “rumor mill,” so take it as that. Moving on to the game itself, Persona 6 has been in the rumors for quite a long time, with MbKKssTBhz5 being perhaps the top contributor to the leaks, especially since they have a very impressive track record with Persona games.
- Metaphor: ReFantazio Looks Ready To Overthrow Both Of Atlus’ Giants
- The Persona 5 Series Has Sold Over 9 Million Units Worldwide
- Persona 3 Reload May End Up With The $70 Price Tag
Persona 6 is not confirmed pic.twitter.com/x9ZMjvW9Gy
— When the hell is Persona 6 coming? (@UntilPersona) August 12, 2023
Atlus has yet to announce the development of Persona 6, so it will take a while before we can confirm the platform availability of the game. As for the RPG game coming to Game Pass, many believe it to be unlikely, especially on day one. If Persona 6 does come to Xbox, then there is a possibility of it joining the Game Pass roster at a much later date.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍