Leaked playtester intro footage reveals gameplay clips and info about Ubisoft‘s Project U.
- The leaked playtester intro for Project U reveals gameplay clips and info about the game.
- The playtest event will take place on October 14 and 15.
- Only a limited number of players are invited to the playtest.
- The playtest is for PC and features high system requirements.
The upcoming playtest event for Project U will take place on October 14 and 15 for PC. The playtest will include only a limited number of invited players. Furthermore, the playtest event will last for four hours on both days.
According to the devs, the U stands for Unite. And the players must unite at all costs to win the game. The game is in the very early stages of development. And there’s no news on when the game will be officially released.
It’s also unconfirmed whether the game will be free to play or come with a price tag.
The following system requirements of Project U for the playtest event were posted on Reddit by the user u/just4leaks2.
- DLSS and FSR2.0 will be implemented
- Required operating system: Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7-6700K, AMD Ryzen 5 2600
- GPU: Nvidia Geforce RTX 2060 or AMD Radeon RX Vega 64
- RAM: 16 GB Dual Channel
The devs also mentioned in the leaked footage that they’re trying to take a different approach to the co-op shooting genre. All the players in the playtest event will be asked for feedback on the game after every match in the form of pop-up questions and later through a survey via email.
The upcoming playtest event will be for PC only. However, a likely playtest for PlayStation 5 will take place soon in the future. It is unconfirmed whether a playtest for PlayStation 4 will take place or not, considering that the PC requirements for the Playtest are pretty high.
Note that the gameplay clips shown in the leaked footage are from the pre-alpha phase of the game and are highly subjective to change with time.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍