Remnant 2 Gets More Bug Fixes & Balance Tweaks In New Update

The update also features a Halloween event.

Story Highlights

  • Remnant 2 has received its second major QOL update in order to improve the game’s performance and overall balance.
  • Several items and gear pieces have been readjusted to provide a stronger degree of benefits.
  • The update makes it a bit more challenging for players to achieve maximum damage reduction.

Gunfire Games has released the next major quality-of-life update for Remnant 2, improving its overall balance and fixing a huge list of bugs. According to the patch notes, the armor-to-weight ratio for all sets has been adjusted in addition to the weight class stamina penalty for Medium, Heavy, and Ultra Heavy.

Remnant 2 QOL Update Patch Notes
Remnant 2 QOL Update Patch Notes

Elaborating on these changes, the devs state that there was a large discrepancy between different armors when considering protection granted versus weight. In addition to these tweaks, the team has also adjusted utility and survivability items. The goal is to make sure there is a real investment required to achieve maximum damage reduction since it was easy to attain in the past impacting the game’s general dynamic.

As of this patch, the behavior of the Strong Back trait has been changed as well. It will now increase the weight class threshold instead of granting reduced encumbrance. Gunfire Games explains this change a bit, stating that it fits better with the moniker and allows players to wear heavier armor while fitting into a lighter-weight class.

Related Content

Several items and gear pieces have been balanced in the latest update of Remnant 2. Some of the items include Leto’s Amulet which now grants a 30% stamina cost reduction, Twisted Idol which received a boost of 5% for a total of 35% in Armor Boost, Blood Tinged Ring which now has an increased range of 25 meters, Booster Ring which now provides a higher resistance to all statuses and the Bisected Ring that now has a lower incoming damage penalty.

Remnant 2 Is A Soulslike Featuring Loot And Shoot Gameplay
Remnant 2 In-Game Screenshot

Remnant 2 launched on July 25, 2023, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. Read our review to understand why we believe it to be the best Soulslike of the year. Moreover, make sure that you’re prepared to gun down enemies with the best long guns in Remnant 2. If you’d rather get up close and personal, study up on the best melee weapons in the game.

Did you find this helpful? Leave feedback below.

Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡

How can we make this post better? Your help would be appreciated. ✍

Subscribe to our newsletter and get up-to-speed gaming updates delivered to your inbox.

We don’t spam! Read more in our privacy policy.


Saad is a News writer at eXputer. With vast journalistic experience working for a multitude of websites, Saad currently reports to eXputer with the latest news and dishes out his opinions on a frequent basis. He's currently studying Game and Interactive Media Design, which has further increased his knowledge about the ins and outs of the industry.

Experience: 1+ Year || Covers News Stories on eXputer || Education: Bachelors in Media Science.

Related Articles

Join Our Community

Enjoyed this article? Discuss the latest gaming news, get expert help with guides and errors, and chat about all things gaming on eXputer Forums and Discord Server. Connect with fellow gamers who share your passion by becoming a part of eXputer's community.