- Remnant 2 has received its second major QOL update in order to improve the game’s performance and overall balance.
- Several items and gear pieces have been readjusted to provide a stronger degree of benefits.
- The update makes it a bit more challenging for players to achieve maximum damage reduction.
Gunfire Games has released the next major quality-of-life update for Remnant 2, improving its overall balance and fixing a huge list of bugs. According to the patch notes, the armor-to-weight ratio for all sets has been adjusted in addition to the weight class stamina penalty for Medium, Heavy, and Ultra Heavy.
Elaborating on these changes, the devs state that there was a large discrepancy between different armors when considering protection granted versus weight. In addition to these tweaks, the team has also adjusted utility and survivability items. The goal is to make sure there is a real investment required to achieve maximum damage reduction since it was easy to attain in the past impacting the game’s general dynamic.
As of this patch, the behavior of the Strong Back trait has been changed as well. It will now increase the weight class threshold instead of granting reduced encumbrance. Gunfire Games explains this change a bit, stating that it fits better with the moniker and allows players to wear heavier armor while fitting into a lighter-weight class.
- Remnant 2 Interview: DLC Plans, Inspirations, And More
- Remnant 2 Has Received A Major Quality-Of-Life Update On PC; Gets Toggle & Potato Preset
- Remnant 2 Receives A Decent Discount Across All Platforms
Several items and gear pieces have been balanced in the latest update of Remnant 2. Some of the items include Leto’s Amulet which now grants a 30% stamina cost reduction, Twisted Idol which received a boost of 5% for a total of 35% in Armor Boost, Blood Tinged Ring which now has an increased range of 25 meters, Booster Ring which now provides a higher resistance to all statuses and the Bisected Ring that now has a lower incoming damage penalty.
Remnant 2 launched on July 25, 2023, for PlayStation 5, Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, and PC. Read our review to understand why we believe it to be the best Soulslike of the year. Moreover, make sure that you’re prepared to gun down enemies with the best long guns in Remnant 2. If you’d rather get up close and personal, study up on the best melee weapons in the game.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍