Time Lapse is one of the best weapon mods in Remnant 2 that can be crafted via the Broken Timepiece. Basically, this weapon mod allows you to freeze the enemies in their tracks and inflict them with a “Slow” effect. To acquire the Broken Timepiece, you’ll need to solve the Clocktower puzzle in the Losomn district.
What Is The Broken Timepiece In Remnant 2?
Broken Timpiece is a crafting material found in Hewdas Clocktower, Losomn. The timepiece can be found hanging on one of the Clocktower needles, and to drop it from there, the clock needs to be restarted from the inside. To do this, you’ll need the Clockwork Pinion located in the Lemark District.
Once you have the Broken Timepiece, you can take it to McCabe and craft the Time Lapse Weapon Mod. This weapon mod can freeze any enemies within a 6-meter radius for 7 seconds, making it one of the most potent weapon mods you can acquire in Remnant 2.
Location & Puzzle
- Broken Timepiece Remnant 2 is located in Hewdas Clocktower, Losomn.
- Zoom in on the Clocktower and note down the time. Use a Sniper Rifle for better accuracy.
- Now follow the wooden path outside the tower and ascend to the top.
- Be wary of the flying enemies that dwell inside the clock tower.
- Once you are at the top, activate the lift that’ll take you to the ground floor. This shortcut comes in handy later on.
- The clocktower is missing an essential gear, which can be found in Lemark District, Losomn.
- Once there, follow the straight path until you come across a broken carriage.
- From there, take the stairs located on your left.
- Keeping going straight after climbing the stairs until you reach a wooden building.
- Descent the building through the stairway until you reach its basement.
- In the basement, you’ll see a handful of clocks on the tables and walls.
- Interact with the unique clock located at the end of the room.
- Input the time you saw at the Hewdas Clocktower (Step 2).
- After inputting the correct time, the clock will drop the Clockwork Pinion.
- Take the Clockwork Pinion back to the Hewdas Clocktower and insert it into the missing gear slot.
- Once that’s done, the clock will resume movement, and the Broken Timepiece Remnant 2 will drop from its needle.
Time Lapse Weapon Mod – Crafting and Use
- How To Craft: After acquiring the Broken Timepiece, take it to McCabe in Ward 13 and craft the Time Lapse.
- Requirments: Broken Timepiece x1, Lumenite crystal x5, Scrap x650
- Use: Freezes all normal enemies within a 6m radius for 7 seconds. Attacking breaks the Time Lapse effect but applies a “Slow” effect on the rest of the enemies for the remaining time period, making it an excellent weapon mod for dealing with a large group of fodder enemies.
Similar to the Hewdas Clocktower Puzzle, many of Remnat 2’s various weapon mods, craftable items, and weapons are locked behind its challenging puzzles, and if you are also stuck at another of its puzzles, consider going through our guides on Imperial Garden Puzzle, Water Harp Puzzle, Forgotten Field Puzzle, and Lament Dial Puzzle in Remnant 2.
This concludes my guide on the location and use of Broken Timepiece Remnant 2, along with how to craft the Time Lapse Weapon Mod.
- Remnant 2: Shining Essence Echo
- Remnant 2: Ford Chest Code
- Remnant 2: BEST Traits
- Remnant 2: How To Get Decorum Cipher
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍