- Ubisoft has announced a new release date for Skull and Bones after multiple delays over the months.
- The entry is now slated to come out on February 16, 2024, for Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5, and PC.
- Skull and Bones can be played three days early by Ubisoft+ subscribers, as revealed in the new trailer.
Skull and Bones by Ubisoft has been through half a dozen of delays over the years, leaving fans confused about its release in the future. The devs have finally confirmed that the single-player piracy experience will now launch on February 16, 2024, for Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X, PlayStation 5, and PC. Additionally, users subscribed to the Ubisoft+ subscription service can get access to the game three days early.
The title has experienced one of the shakiest development cycles in recent times. Regardless, the new trailer suggests that the wait by Skull and Bones fans may just pay off. The announcement for the game was made in the form of a new trailer that came out at The Game Awards 2023 show.
Enter the perilous world of Skull and Bones, where you play by your own rules to rise from a nobody to become the most fearsome pirate kingpin. Craft a variety of unique ships, forge unlikely alliances, and take part in thrilling naval battles as you overcome the odds and bring mayhem on the seas. Be part of an immersive world that introduces new challenges and features every season,” reads the description.
- Skull and Bones’ Lead Game Designer Leaves Ubisoft After 15 Years.
- Ubisoft’s Co-Op Sale Returns With A 75% Discount.
- Monster Hunter Wilds Unveiled At The Game Awards 2023.
The Game Awards 2023 event has seen the reveal of many AAA games and DLCs alike. It appears to have lived up to the huge fan expectations with its vast array of roster. Despite the tough competition in the current year, Baldur’s Gate 3 has hailed at the top and won the Game of the Year award with six staggering trophies, followed by Alan Wake 2.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍