- Fans have spotted an unannounced stage of Tekken 8 in a gameplay trailer video.
- The stage depicts the image of the Eiffel Tower and is named “Celebration on the Seine.”
- The stage is expected to belong to a new Tekken 8 original character named “Victor,” which was revealed in a leak.
Tekken 8 fans from r/Tekken have spotted the name of an unannounced stage in a gameplay trailer video. The new unannounced stage is named “Celebration on the Seine” and is expected to be the home stage of another character called “Victor,” which was revealed in an earlier roster leak. Note that the new stage is not part of the upcoming closed beta test that will take place on October 20 and will end on October 23.
- Tekken 8 To Have A Substantially Larger Story Mode Than Tekken 7
- Tekken 8 Alternate Character Outfits From The Upcoming Beta Test Have Leaked Online
- Tekken 8 Desperately Wants Players To Get Good
The new stage’s image shows Paris’ famed Eiffel Tower. No further info has been revealed yet, as Bandai Namco hasn’t officially announced the stage or shown any part of it in a character reveal trailer. In the past, Bandai Namco has teased plenty of new stages in different Character Reveal trailers, notably Raven’s trailer, which showed multiple new stages, but no further information was revealed regarding these new stages.
In July, a leaked image revealed 38 playable characters that are expected to be available on launch. The leak’s integrity was further solidified after two Character Reveal trailers introduced characters that were present in the leaked roster; one of them was Tekken 8’s new original character, Azucena, while the other character was Raven, a legacy character.
Tekken 8 is set to launch on January 24, 2025. The fighting game is the latest addition to the long-running Tekken franchise and is a successor to Tekken 7, which came out in 2015. Tekken 8 will be available to play on PlayStation 5, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X and PC.
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍