In CS2, there are various different maps one can choose to play in. These maps are huge, and every specific area has been given a unique name or phrase. These are called Callouts. Learning and using these Callouts can make you a better player and help you communicate with your team better. Calling out your location or the enemy location can be a huge plus if you know all of these CS2 Map Callouts.
Map Callouts in CS2
Knowing these callouts will make your life so much easier and convenient. Knowing all of these callouts in the different maps is a must if you want to get any good in CS2. Here are 10 different maps and all of their callouts that you should definitely know about.
Mirage is one of the most-played maps in CS2. The top right of the map has a long hallway. Its middle part is the Terrorist spawn point. Meanwhile, the bottom left area is the Counter-Terrorist spawn point.
All of the Mirage CS2 map callouts are:
- T Roof: As you move down from the Terrorist spawn point, the first area you arrive at is the T Roof. Terrorists mostly occupy the T Roof area because it is super close to their spawn point.
- Palace: If you decide not to take the stairs to the roof and continue moving down the hallway, you will enter the palace.
- Pillars: The palace at the bottom of the map has many pillars which supposedly hold the palace all together. Players can usually hide behind these pillars and move out when the time is right.
- Balcony: Moving forward from the palace, you approach the balcony, which is completely dark and thus is sometimes called the shadows.
- Site A: Next to the balcony is the bombsite A.
- T Ramp: The entrance point for Site A since it is very close to the Terrorist spawn point. It comes right after the staircase that leads to the T roof.
- Tetris: Right next to the ramp comes the area called Tetris. There are boxes and a wall you can hide behind and aim right at Site A.
- Stairs: Upwards from Site A comes another set of stairs. They give you the advantage of overlooking the whole site and can be used to defend it.
- Sandwich: Between Tetris and these stairs, there is a small area called Sandwich.
- CT Stairs: Running from the Counter Terrorist spawn point into site A is easy because these stairs connect them both.
- Trash Can: At these stairs is a trash can that can hide a player unless someone reveals them. It can be a good hiding spot if you are low on HP.
- Ticket Booth: The favorite spot for most using a sniper; players can hide behind it to get the perfect shot.
- Market: The hallway leading out of the Counter-Terrorist spawn point goes directly into the Market area.
- Site B: At the left of the map and right above the market is bombsite B.
- Window And Door: The two ways of entering Site B are through a window or a door.
- Bench: The location is at bombsite B to the far left.
- Van: Right above site B, it can also be used as an entrance point into the bombsite.
- B Apartments: It is the most used entrance point for Bombsite B on the Mirage map.
- T Apts: The area lies at the top middle of the map, to the right of B apartments.
- Cat: Inside the middle of the map, there is another entrance of bombsite B called the cat.
- CatWalk: The hallway leading to Cat, leading to bombsite b, lies right above the middle.
- Middle: This is the middle point of the map.
- Connector: Moving downwards from the middle, we reach the following area that leads us to bombsite A.
- Jungle: To the right side of the map, if you are coming from the connector, lies the jungle area.
Dust 2 is the most iconic map in CS2 so learning its callouts should be your first priority. At the bottom of the map, there is a huge hallway. In the middle of this hallway is the Terrorist spawn. The Counter-Terrorist spawn is at the top middle of the map. Also, I recommend going through the Counter-Strike 2 Best Grenade Spots In Dust 2, which is written by our guide writer Abdul Haddi.
Furthermore, the necessary CS2 map callouts one must know for the Dust 2 map are:
- T Platform: All the Terrorist spawning run through the platform area and can easily hide here to get a good look at the next area on the map.
- Outside Tunnels: The terrorist usually runs through the outside tunnel’s spacious area because it is very close to their spawn point.
- Upper Tunnels B: Moving upwards, we reach the upper tunnels, it has stairs connected to them, which lead the player into the lower tunnels.
- Site B: Moving upwards and on the left side comes the bombsite B.
- Back Plat: Also known as the back platform, it is at the top left of the map and above bombsite B.
- CT middle: From site B, there are two ways to enter CT middle: through the window or through the door. It is on the right of the bomb site.
- Mid Doors: Going downwards from the CT middle is only possible due to these Mid doors that give you access to the middle point of the map.
- Mid: Is the middle point of the map.
- Catwalk: To the right of the Mid is the area called the cat or catwalk.
- Top Mid: Connects Mid to the suicide.
- Long A: Connects Bombsite A to the different pits down below.
- Suicide: Further down comes suicide, which is very close to the terrorist spawn point and thus is given this name.
- Outside Long: At the right of the suicide, it connects the Terrorist spawn point to the right side of the map.
- Long Doors: These doors give access to the right side of the map.
- Side pit: The pit is right in front of the Long A and is on the right side of the map.
- Site A: At the top right of the map.
Nuke is one of the oldest maps in CS2. The terrorist spawn point is on the left side of the map, while the anti-terrorist spawn point is at the totally opposite point on the map. This map’s callouts are very easy to remember.
The Nuke CS2 map callouts are:
- Roof: Starting from the right side of the map, the terrorist spawn point has a big alley that leads to the roof.
- Lobby: The lobby is the closest room to the terrorist spawn point.
- Radio: On top of the lobby is the radio room. It has a lot of different vending machines.
- Trophy: To the right of the radio room, the next room is known as a trophy since it has a few different trophies displayed in the room.
- Site A: If you decide to go straight ahead from the lobby, you reach bombsite A.
- Ramp: At the top of site A is the ramp room. It is the place where most people like to snipe since it has a good view of most of the map.
- Outside: Now, at the bottom of site A lies the area called outside.
- Garage: To the right side of the outside area is the garage, also known as the warehouse.
- Bottom Ramp: Also called the lower ramp, it gives direct access to Site B.
- Site B: Bombs can be placed here by the players.
- Back Vents: Area below the site B.
Ancient is one of the latest maps included in CS2. The Terrorist spawn point in the Ancient map is located at the bottom, while the Counter-Terrorist spawn point is at the top.
Below are all the CS2 map callouts used in the Ancient map:
- Split: The area gives the terrorists quick access to both the middle of the map and Site A.
- Hall: Moving to the left side from the split, you reach a massive hall.
- A main: Located at the top of the hall, it is the main entrance point into the bombsite A.
- Site A: It has a lot of boxes you can use for cover while planting the bomb.
- Short: Another entrance and exit way to Site A if you are either coming or going to the mid.
- Mid: It is the middle point of the map, and it has boxes and walls you can use for cover.
- Top Mid: A set of stairs that connect the spider’s nest to the mid.
- Alley: This pathway connects the Counter terrorist spawn point with the back hills.
- Spiders Nest: This is an amazing location for all those who want to snipe the opposition since you have a clear view of the mid.
- Temple: Connects the Counter terrorist spawn point with Site A.
- Square: Gives the Counter Terrorist two routes to Site B.
- Site B: The Ancient Site B is to the left side of the map.
- Ramp: The slope that gives access mostly to the Terrorists trying to get into Site B from the lower T.
- Ruins: Gives a quick way for the terrorist to get on the ramp from their spawn point.
- Tunnel: The area that connects the terrorist spawn point to the ruins. Mostly used when rushing Site B.
The overpass is a map set out to be somewhere in Germany. In the map, it is thought that counter-terrorists have a major advantage since the Counter terrorist’s spawn point is in Site A. The spawn point for the terrorists is at the very bottom of the map.
All of the CS2 map callouts used by players in the Overpass map are:
- Upper Tunnels: The upper tunnel connects the Terrorist spawn point to the mid.
- Lower Tunnels: Connects the upper tunnels to the connector, giving easy access around the map.
- Site B: Bombsite B is surrounded by the pit and the sewers.
- Alley: Located at the right side of the map, at the top of the upper tunnels, giving straight access to Site B.
- Tracks: The area right next to the canal leading to site B.
- Short Tunnel: Tunnel that leads right into the water on the left side.
- Water: Connected to the connector and the short tunnel.
- Heaven: A raised platform where players clearly view site B.
- Site A: Bombsite A is surrounded by the bins and the bank at the top left of the map.
- Short A: One of the entrance points into Site A.
- Rest-Room: Set of restrooms located to the left of the short. Connected to the long restrooms as well.
- Mid: The middle of the map is close to the restroom and the fountains.
- Long A: Long Park area that connects the playground and the fountains directly to Site A.
- Playground: The long fenced area that terrorists use to get ultimately to Site A.
- Fountain: A fountain is located in the middle of the area, and thus, it has been given this callout.
Vertigo is another new addition to CS2 with an upper and lower level. Both bombsites A and B are located at the upper level. The Counter-Terrorist spawn point is at the upper level, while the Terrorist spawn point is at the lower level.
All the important callouts in the upper level are:
- Site B: It is located at the top left of the map.
- Stairs: Right below site B is a set of stairs that can take you down to the lower level.
- Top Mid: The area right next to the Counter Terrorist spawn point. Players from the lower level using an elevator can use this passageway to Site B.
- Mid: Huge middle area in the center of the map connecting T mid to Site B.
- T stairs: Set of stairs that give access to terrorists to the Mid from the lower level.
- Elevator: Connects Site A to Site B through top Mid.
- Site A: Located at the bottom right of the map.
Important CS2 map callouts in the lower level are:
- B stairs: Set of stairs that go up directly to the outside of Site B.
- Stairs: Another set of stairs right next to the T spawn, giving access to terrorists to the upper level of the map.
- Ramp: Slope giving access to terrorists to site A. It gives a good pathway to push and attack.
Inferno is one of the most iconic maps in CS2. The terrorist spawn point in this map is set out to be at the bottom left side of the map, while the counter-terrorist spawn point is located at the top right.
The main callouts in the Inferno map are:
- T ramp: Located right next to the terrorist spawn point, it gives a pathway right into the middle of the map. It is the main spot for sniping.
- Living room: Sandwiched between T ramp and T apartments.
- T apartments: Structure of apartments that run right below 2nd Middle.
- 2nd Middle: Right in the middle of T apartments and CT apartments.
- Balcony: Gives a clear view of the terrorists of the CT apartments and the 2nd middle, which can be used to snipe as well.
- Site A: Right next to the pit, which can be used to defend the bomb site.
- Mid: The middle area of the map that gives direct access to terrorists to Site A.
- Window: Located right next to the CT apartments, gives you a clear view of the 2nd Mid but is very open, and taking cover is not an option here.
- Top Mid: The place that Counter-Terrorists usually take over since they use the pathway to go near the terrorist spawn point.
- Graveyard: At the backside of Site A is another location where you get a good view of the site and can be used for cover.
- A Long: Sits right above the top mid and passes by the library.
- Library: Gives Counter Terrorists easy access to Site A.
- Speedway: Runs all the way from Arch to construction.
- Construction: Large, open area of the map right next to Site B.
- Site B: A water fountain is in the middle of the bombsite B.
- Garden: Located at the top of the map, players can use this way to exit site B and look for some cover when pushed.
Anubis map is one of the hardest to learn since it is one of the biggest maps. You need to know all the callouts to play well in it. The terrorist spawn point is located at the bottom of the map, while the counter-terrorist spawn point is at the top right below the beach.
To enjoy the map fully, the necessary callouts one must know are:
- Ruins: The area is on the left side of the terrorist spawn point.
- B Main: The long pathway that gives you access to Site B directly. It is the route mostly used by terrorists when rushing into Site B.
- Site B: It has pillars on one side that cover all those who need it.
- Cave: Gives the counter-terrorists one of the straightforward routes to rush into site B.
- Sniper: All those who like to snipe use this area since it gives you an amazing view of site B.
- Site A: Located at the top right of the map.
- Mid: Middle point of the map gives a route from the house to A con.
- Bridge: Right below the mid, it connects water on the right to dark on the left.
The office is one of the non-bomb defusal maps in CS2, and rather, it is called a Hostage group. The terrorist spawn is located at the top right of the map, and the counter-terrorist spawn point, however, is at the bottom left.
The Office CS2 map callouts are:
- Snowman: It is located at the top left of the map and connected to the front office.
- Front office: A huge area with office supplies gives access to the front hall and the front yard.
- Long Snipe: A line that looks out directly into the front yard and should be your spot if you love sniping. Located at the left of the front yard.
- Front Yard: The yard is super spacious and never-ending, but one should remain safe since there are different areas from where you can easily get sniped.
- Main hall: When you exit the front yard, you come out at the main hall. The area gives you access to any place on the map.
- Garage yard: Another outdoor area is located at the bottom right of the map.
- Side hall: Hallway located at the top of the map and at the top of the terrorist spawn point.
- Projector: Down from the terrorist spawn point, you arrive at a room called a projector. The room has a light at one end and pitch-black darkness at the other.
As the name suggests, this map is set out to be someplace in Italy and is another hostage group map. The Counterterrorist spawn point is at the very bottom of the map, while the terrorist spawn point is at the top of the map.
The Italy CS2 map callouts are:
- Left alley: Right above the counter-terrorist spawn point lies a huge pathway that leads directly to the top of the map. The pathway is called the left alley.
- Right alley: The alley leads you to the market if you are coming from the bottom of the map.
- Market: Probably the busiest area since it is absolutely gorgeous and is an amazing spot to snipe at.
- Long hall: Located to the right of the terrorist spawn point, it leads directly to the wine cellar and the market.
- Middle: Middle point of the map and leads out to every direction in the map.
- Apartment: Towards the bottom left of the middle comes the apartment. It is a good place to take cover.
Till now, I have spent multiple hours in Counter-Strike 2 with my friends and have noticed the immense importance of map callouts. Whenever I am in trouble or need someone to back me up or rush from another side, I use the short and efficient map callouts to let them know where I am or where they can charge in.
And with that, the CS2 Map Callouts guide ends where you learn the callouts for every map in Counter-Strike 2. Other than that, I recommend that you go through our How To Rank Up Fast guide, written by Martin Bell, and our How To Get Better At CS2 guide, which is also written by Martin Bell.
Also, you should check out the FAQ’s on Steam community regarding CS2, as they will help you understand the game better. Lastly, if you want to add something, you can do so through the comment section below.
- CS2: Do You Need Prime To Play Ranked
- CS2: Best Loadout
- CS2: How To See Damage Dealt
- CS2: The BEST Agents To Buy
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍