The Earth Leviathan stands out as one of the most dangerous monsters in Lethal Company due to its immense size. The monster poses a significant threat, capable of consuming a player or challenging an entire team. Despite its formidable strength, like any other enemy, the Earth Leviathan also has its vulnerabilities.
How To Survive Earth Leviathan In Lethal CompanyDodging the Earth Leviathan’s attack involves being alert to signs like ground rumbling and stones shaking nearby. Once you notice these warnings, quickly sprint out of the area to avoid its emergence from the ground, preventing it from catching and killing you. I suggest you drop all items to be faster.
- The Earth Leviathan rarely emerges during the morning or afternoon. Typically, it hunts in the evening, usually after 2:00 PM.
- When attacking, the Earth Leviathan accelerates while underground and launches a sudden, powerful strike at a specific location.
- Earth Leviathans can be tricked into consuming Forest Keepers if they sprint after a player at full speed.
The Earth Leviathan is invulnerable and cannot be killed. However, it won’t pursue or follow you back to your ship. You can run in any direction, but the key is to swiftly move away from its spawn location to ensure your safety.
Unlike Eyeless Dogs, according to a Steam Community thread, Earth Leviathan can’t attack you when you are inside the ship. Moreover, you can alert your team of its presence on the ship since the Earth Leviathan’s red indicator is the largest among all the enemies in the game, making it distinct. However, responding at the exact time can be difficult, so take caution when communicating this information.
That’s everything you need to know when it comes to Earth Leviathan. Get the Best Ship Upgrade needed for easy. Moreover, read the review Haris Umar’s Review of Lethal Company for his in-depth thoughts and analysis.
- Lethal Company: Where To Find The Submarine
- Lethal Company: What Does Radiation Do & Its Affects?
- Lethal Company: All Easter Eggs & Secrets
- Lethal Company: How To Deal With Baboon Hawk
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍