The Elden Rings Axe Talisman is one of the strongest talismans in the game, and you can obtain it in Limgrave, which is the first region that you explore. The Axe talisman is viable for almost all types of builds, so it is recommended that you grab it as soon as you can.
Location Of Axe Talisman
The axe talisman is located in the Mistwood Ruins area of East Limgrave, and you can travel here as soon as you’re done with the tutorial. However, it is recommended that you should grab torrent first to make the journey easier for yourselves.
- You’ll need to be careful while traversing East Limgrave as you can get lost in the thick fog.
- If you do get lost, just make your way to the location shown in the image above.
- Additionally, you’ll need to stay clear from all of the Runebears, especially if you’re coming here at lower levels.
Mistwood Ruins is a small area, and you’ll find the opening that’ll lead you underground very easily. The opening is also shown in the image above.
- After descending down, just open up the treasure chest to obtain the Elden Ring Axe Talisman.
- There is a Runebear at the entrance of the opening that you can either fight or run away from.
Best Use Of Axe Talisman
As you can see, the Axe Talisman serves to boost the damage of your charged attacks in Elden Ring and that works with almost all weapons not just axes.
You can further increase the effects of the Elden Ring axe talisman by using the Spiked Cracked Crystal Tear in your Wondrous Physick mix like I did, as this crystal tear also boosts the potency of charged attacks. The effects of the axe talisman and spiked cracked crystal tear will stack.
- Charged attacks play an important role in Elden Ring’s gameplay for almost all types of builds and weapons.
- You can break the poise of most bosses by utilizing jump attacks and charged attacks which leaves these bosses staggered, and you can follow up with a critical hit.
- Boosting the effectiveness of charged attacks should be the main focus of every build as it allows you to destroy even the toughest bosses like Malenia in Elden Ring.
That neatly wraps up my guide on how to obtain Elden Ring Axe Talisman, which can really help players in creating specific builds. Speaking of builds, why not read the guides on strength, dex, faith, and bleed builds? You can even use sorceries and incantations to destroy your opponents in the Elden Ring.
But that is all from me. Let me know what you think about Elden Ring and if you’re excited about the Shadow Of The Erdtree DLC in the comments below!
- Elden Ring: How To Get The Great Jar’s Arsenal Talisman
- Elden Ring Shard of Alexander Location
- Elden Ring: All Celestial Dew Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍