The Elden Rings Axe Talisman is one of the strongest talismans in the game, and we can obtain it in Limgrave, which is the first region that you explore. This talisman is viable for almost all types of builds, so it is recommended that we grab it as soon as we can.
- The Elden Ring Axe Talisman is located in the Mistwood Ruins area of East Limgrave in the game.
- Players can travel to this location at the very start of the game.
- Stay clear of Runebears if you arrive at the Mistwood Ruins at lower levels, as these enemies are really tough to beat early on in the game.
- Once the players get inside the ruins, look for an opening that takes you underground.
- They will find a treasure chest at the bottom, which contains the axe talisman.
- The Axe Talisman boosts the effectiveness of our charged attacks, and its effects can be further enhanced by using the Spiked Cracked Crystal Tear in your Wondrous Physick mix.
Location Of Axe Talisman
The axe talisman is located in the Mistwood Ruins area of East Limgrave, and we can travel here as soon as we’re done with the tutorial. However, it is recommended that we should grab torrent first to make the journey easier for ourselves.
- We need to be careful while traversing East Limgrave as we can get lost in the thick fog.
- If you do get lost, just make your way to the location shown in the image above.
- Additionally, we need to stay clear from all of the Runebears, especially if we’re coming here at lower levels.
Mistwood Ruins is a small area, and we’ll find the opening that leads us underground very easily. The opening is also shown in the image above.
- After descending down, just open up the treasure chest to obtain the Axe Talisman in the game.
- There is a Runebear at the entrance of the opening that we can either fight or run away from.
Best Use Of Axe Talisman
As you can see, the Axe Talisman serves to boost the damage of our charged attacks in the game and that works with almost all weapons not just axes as seen from this subreddit post.
We can further increase the effects of the Elden Ring axe talisman by using the Spiked Cracked Crystal Tear in our Wondrous Physick mix, as this crystal tear also boosts the potency of charged attacks. The effects of the axe talisman and spiked cracked crystal tear will stack in the game.
- Charged attacks play an important role in Elden Ring’s gameplay for almost all types of builds and weapons.
- We can break the poise of most bosses by utilizing jump attacks and charged attacks which leaves these bosses staggered, and we can follow up with a critical hit.
- Boosting the effectiveness of charged attacks should be the main focus of every build as it allows us to destroy even the toughest bosses like Malenia in the game.
About Elden Ring
Elden Ring has broken records by winning the most GOTY awards and still continues to win more every day. The game is really exceptional and allows you to experiment with various builds including strength, dex, faith, bleed, and many more builds. You can even use sorceries and incantations to destroy your opponents in the game. The feeling of exploration is truly majestic and the level design of legacy dungeons is jawdropping.
This concludes our Elden Ring Axe Talisman guide and its location. We have not only entailed the location of the weapon but have also mentioned its best uses in complete detail. We hope that the guide was helpful in learning about the axe talisman in the game. Let us know what you think about Elden Ring and if you’re excited about the Shadow Of The Erdtree DLC in the comments below!
- Elden Ring: How To Get The Great Jar’s Arsenal Talisman
- Elden Ring Shard of Alexander Location
- Elden Ring: All Celestial Dew Locations
Thanks! Do share your feedback with us. ⚡
How could we improve this post? Please Help us. ✍